Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift is #1 on Maximís Hot 100

Default Taylor Swift is #1 on Maximís Hot 100

How it feels to be #1 on the Hot 100:
    ďItís really nice and such an incredible compliment. This year has been my favorite year of my life so far. I got to make an album exactly the way I wanted to make it. I got to put it out exactly the way that I dreamed of putting it out. Every one of these kinds of whims and ideas came to fruition. The videosóIím proud of those, Iím proud of the tour, Iím proud of the way this has all happened. In the midst of all that, this is really nice. It really feels like a wonderful celebration of my favorite year.

Becoming more vocal about feminism:
    ďHonestly, I didnít have an accurate definition of feminism when I was younger. I didnít quite see all the ways that feminism is vital to growing up in the world we live in. I think that when I used to say, ďOh, feminismís not really on my radar,Ē it was because when I was just seen as a kid, I wasnít as threatening. I didnít see myself being held back until I was a woman. Or the double standards in headlines, the double standards in the way stories are told, the double standards in the way things are perceived. A man writing about his feelings from a vulnerable place is brave; a woman writing about her feelings from a vulnerable place is oversharing or whining. Misogyny is ingrained in people from the time they are born. So to me, feminism is probably the most important movement that you could embrace, because itís just basically another word for equality.

[From Maxim]

Cele|bitchy | Taylor Swift is #1 on Maxim‚Äôs Hot 100, talks to Maxim about ‚Äėingrained misogyny‚Äô

Elite Member

What?? And that's the worst picture I've ever seen of her. Not understanding any of this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I like what she said about feminism, but everything else is full of WTF. That picture doesn't even look like her. At all.

I know some nerds get all hot and bothered at the thought of her, and spend most of their waking hours desperately trying to hack her phone and computer in search of mythical Taylor nudes. But I still don't understand labeling Taylor Swift "hot". She's cute and has a quirky, entertaining dress sense, but she doesn't exude sexual allure at all. She makes me think of a flamingo. Not in a bad way, I hasten to add. But not OMG SEXY either.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Ask your men - would your sons date her? Would your men do her? (age appropriate and all that).

I shall phrase it like this, "You wouldn't date that little flat-assed rat-faced tree branch, would you?" Not trying to influence the answer of course.

She looks like an asexual possum. An asexual possum that would be horrible in bed, to be more specific.

Quote Originally Posted by azoria View Post
    I shall phrase it like this, "You wouldn't date that little flat-assed rat-faced tree branch, would you?" Not trying to influence the answer of course.
    Go one further - Swifty or Dim Kim (with non detachable ass)

Elite Member

I'm in more of a mood to punch my husband than ask him any questions right now, but I imagine his answer would be Dim Kim, although he might lie and say TS since I share a resemblance with her.
    You guys said it best, there's something extraordinarily asexual about the girl, not sexy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Ask your men - would your sons date her? Would your men do her? (age appropriate and all that).
    I just asked my SO if he thought she was hot and he said no way! Also added that she's not even that pretty.

I think she has negative sex appeal if that's possible. I saw clips of her at the recent music awards with the guy she's supposed to be seeing (and planning a break up song about ) and she hugged and kissed him like it was her brother.

Elite Member

I'm starting to wonder if she's one of those holy roller types, like an extremist mormon or something. She's comes off as a great candidate for one of those purity rings, "No sex until marriage! Hmph!"

Asexual about sums it up. I can't believe maxim has sunk this low. They've been shitty for YEARS though.
    BITTER likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I think she has potential even in her aesexual way. She's symmetrical and she's not an idiot; I'd do her.
    joebob, llamamama, rollo and 1 others like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

czb

who cares if she is sexy or not? finally, we have a young woman, aside from emma watson, who is not dissing feminism. WOOT!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

But her value is based upon her fuckability!!!!!!!!!
    Alysheba likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

* shifts uncomfortably * I dunno, she's giving off a Charlize vibe in that photo...just sayin'!
    Lily Bleu and Bombshell like this.
    Drive-by poster

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information