Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Victoria Beckham threatens legal action over rude hotel guest allegations

Default Victoria Beckham threatens legal action over rude hotel guest allegations

Victoria Beckham is consulting her lawyers over a false report suggesting she is a “hotel guest from hell” after her representative dismissed the allegation as “an utter lie.”
    The former Spice Girls member, aka Posh Spice, hit headlines on Friday after sources told the New York Post the pop star-turned-fashion designer requests her room is cleaned and serviced every time she leaves her suite.

Insiders at the Meadowood Napa Valley resort in California claim Beckham lost her cool during a stay at the venue a couple of years ago when housekeeping staff failed to grant her wishes, and she “complained so vociferously,” the manager agreed to let her family stay for free, reports the Post.
    Beckham’s publicist dismissed the accusations in the article, insisting, “This is absolute nonsense and utterly untrue,” and now the star is considering her legal options.
    Denying the claims once more to Eonline.com, her representative says, “It’s an utter lie. Lawyers are looking into it.”

Victoria Beckham threatens legal action over rude hotel guest allegations - Daily Dish

Hit By Ban Bus!

No one cares??
    BeantownBitch and holly like this.

That request doesn't seem out of line to me. It's not like she's staying at a Motel 6.

even if it's true, wanting your room to be cleaned and serviced every time you leave it does not equal "hotel guest from hell", especially since this is a 5 star luxury resort & spa and their price range goes from $600 to $3000.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Sounds like she wants value for what she has paid for. How does that make one a rude hotel guest.
    BeantownBitch likes this.

Well, I never request my room be cleaned when traveling. I just let all those dirty towels and empty soda bottles and discarded toiletry items pile up all over the place so that housekeeping *really* loves it when they have to turn the room for the next guest.

Seriously, this is a non-story; everyone has their room cleaned when they leave it for the day.0, unless they request fresh towels, soap and shampoo only from housekeeping.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    ...a 5 star luxury resort & spa and their price range goes from $600 to $3000.
    for napa in season, that price range is pretty normal. not OTT.

i have no idea if this story is true - i doubt meadowood needs vicky.

Elite Member

Did she want it cleaned every time she left the room, which could be a bit excessive and is how I interpreted the OP, or just daily, which is the norm?

I took it to mean EVERY time she left the room which does seem a bit excessive. How messy are you when you need it cleaned every single time you leave?
    mostroop likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Did she want it cleaned every time she left the room, which could be a bit excessive and is how I interpreted the OP, or just daily, which is the norm?
    I think that even if she wanted it cleaned every time she leaves the room, to go to the pool, to go to dinner, to go on an excursion, it's not excessive for the type of place she's staying in. And especially if she had the kids with her. She's paying for it. I doubt it's true, and what does she care if people think she's the hotel guest from hell?
    rollo, holly and lindsaywhit like this.

I would have thought the Beckhams were the opposite of the guests from hell. Big spenders and not the Jolie-Pitts!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Well we are simply going to need more details from the hotel. Without details it just sounds like someone at the hotel got their panties in a twist over something stupid and is branding them "hotel guests from hell" just because.

Elite Member

Yes I was thinking along the same lines, that someone wanted their story printed in a gossip rag so they created an issue out of nothing. Seems they may have bitten off more than they could chew.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Ohhh! I took it to mean "daily."

It was a couple of years ago. Posh should really move on already.
    Drive-by poster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information