Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Sandra Bullock People Mag's Most Beautiful 2015 (also CFG enters witness protection)

Default Sandra Bullock People Mag's Most Beautiful 2015 (also CFG enters witness protection)

Sandra Bullock is People magazine's 2015 most beautiful woman

Reuters) - Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock was named the world's most beautiful woman in 2015 by People magazine on Wednesday and laughed when she heard about the honor. "No, really. I just said, 'That's ridiculous,'" she told the magazine.

Bullock, 50, who won a best actress Academy Award in 2010 for her role in "The Blind Side," said she found beauty in her role as a mother to her 5-year-old son, Louis.

"Real beauty is quiet. Especially in this town, it's just so hard not to say, 'Oh, I need to look like that," she said about Los Angeles. "The people I find most beautiful are the ones who aren't trying." Bullock also credits her healthy diet, including green juice, and working out up to five times a week for helping to keep her grounded and balanced.

But it is her son who gives her the most joy. When Louis asked her why she had wrinkles, Bullock told him some of the lines on her face were from laughing so much."You're not old, you're just happy," she quoted him as replying.

Bullock follows other Hollywood stars such as Lupita Nyong'o, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Lopez and Julia Roberts who have received the honor in previous years of the magazine's annual beautiful people issue.

Bullock will be providing the voice of a super villain in the upcoming 3D computer-animated comedy film "Minions."
    The special issue of the magazine will hit newsstands on Friday.

Sandra Bullock is People magazine's 2015 most beautiful woman | Reuters

if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

also CFG enters witness protection

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I know where you live.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I've moved.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

That cover photograph is not flattering at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I've moved.
    You've had a cunt tracker implanted. I can find your ass anywhere.
    PecanPie, spinmonkey and BITTER like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

WTF did you put in my vagina, greys?

A giant tracker, and you'll still need a spelunking team to find it. Damn, you'd think you were a Duggar with a cave that size.
    Last edited by greysfang; April 23rd, 2015 at 11:45 AM.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Where is Shellee? I need her to call you a filthy puta for me.
    spinmonkey likes this.

Go ahead and get you a posse. I'm going to fb to find shed and Mel.

^^Ooh, I'll do it! "Colmillo gris, eres una puta cochina!"

**activates moon's tracker**
    Moongirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    ^^Ooh, I'll do it! "Colmillo gris, eres una puta cochina!"
    In that case, I'll join the Sandy defense cunt posse. Nothing personal greys, it's just an insult I can really get behind.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.

I can't get past that fake nose tip she has from her nosejob. It looks ridiculous to me.

I saw this on tv today, laughed, and immediately thought of greys.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information