Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Mila Kunis Sued for Stealing a Chicken

Default Mila Kunis Sued for Stealing a Chicken

MILA KUNIS IS BEING SUED OVER A STOLEN CHICKEN NAMED "DOGGIE"

In totally normal news concerning normal people and their regular, everyday movements, a completely normal person has filed a lawsuit against Mila Kunis, alleging that Kunis stole a chicken named "Doggie" some 25 years ago - which, again, is absolutely a thing a totally normal person would do.

The story goes that 25-odd years ago, when Kunis was still living in the
    Ukraine and in the first grade, her pal Kristina Karo had a pet chicken that answered to "Doggie" whom she loved like a dog and was quite fond of. Kunis, they say, was also quite taken with Doggie, and would often visit after school to play with the pet.

But then one day something went terribly wrong.

Doggie went missing. And Kristina says that, back in the day, Mila confessed to stealing the bird.
    "Kristina, you can have any other chicken as a pet, you have a whole chicken farm."
    Needless to say, this sent Karo spiralling down into a mental wreck, eventually requiring extensive therapy.

The years passed. Mila and her family moved to Los Angeles where she became the bright, shining star that she is today. Kristina herself made the jump across to America to try and start a new life and pursue her dreams. But the scars of that awful day, that terrible theft, still ran deep. Try as she could, she simply could not get away from that awful day. The day her beloved Doggie was stolen from her. Swiped away by a menacing, calculating, back-stabbing former friend.

Kristina has never been able to full recover. In fact, you could say she's been sent clucking mad.

The proximity of living in the same city as Kunis has proven too great a mental hurdle to overcome, with the vision of Doggie dancing in her head returning anew. So Kristina has been forced back into therapy over the incident, leading her to file the lawsuit against Mila in order to recoup the money spent on treatment, as well for the lifetime of mental duress the childhood theft has caused.

And that is why Kristina Karo is suing Mila Kunis for the preposterous sum of...

...$5,000.

Karo, realistically, just wants to finally put the whole incident behind her so she can focus on furthering her career.

Which is, um... this.

https://youtu.be/_663i6ffpzk (again, I can't get video to post)

Mila Kunis Is Being Sued Over A Stolen Chicken Named "Doggie" - Pedestrian TV

if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Demi?? Is this your idea of a joke?!?
    rollo and darksithbunny like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Chickens are pretty awesome. My current rooster is a Mottled Houdan, like so:

(similar, not actually my dude)

He's both majestic and ridiculous. If someone stole him, I'd totally wait 25 years and then sue.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I just want a pink frizzle hen.

Fran, soogar, spinmonkey and 2 others like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I get it. I'm totally enthralled with the Geico free range chicken. I don't know why. Maybe it's the Roy Orbison song, but nah I think it's just the chicken. Those facial expressions.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I like making them jump for treats. They'll follow me anywhere because I just might have Cheerios in my pocket.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

too funny. I'd love to have some, but there's the cats. I don't think it would work out.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

In first grade, Jared bartosh stole my crayons and then lied about it. And they weren't just any crayons, but the 64 pack with the built in sharpener. I should sue him, but he's in prison for theft. One could say, "saw that coming!"

I want a duck. Chickens scare me, maybe it's all the cartoons I've watched over the years but they seem...uh...hair trigger. Wild in the eyes. My city just approved keeping backyard chickens so hopefully ducks will be right around the corner.
    Last edited by spinmonkey; April 23rd, 2015 at 09:29 AM.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    Drive-by poster

Cristina Mukavidovich stole my Cabbage Patch doll in 1984. I think that's worthy of a $5,000 lawsuit.

The man living next door when we were kids,chopped the head off a chicken and it kept running around headless.
    A fucking flock of fucking ducks bit me and sent me to the hospital for shots,plus i threw our sunday roast that i carried down the gutter..damn those idiots they scare me.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

This only works if Cristina Mukavidovich is now Mila Kunis. She might give you 5k to go away.

If she's a broke, dumpster diving alcoholic, shoplifting beer that her friend Boris then steals out of the fridge you ain't getting shit.
    Charmed Hour and Bluebonnet like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    I want a duck. Chickens scare me, maybe it's all the cartoons I've watches over the years but they seem...uh...hair trigger. Wild in the eyes. My city just approved keeping backyard chickens so hopefully ducks will be right around the corner.
    Roosters are definitely mean! My grandmother lived in the country, had chickens and got a Rhode Island Red and anytime anyone would drive up to her house, he'd run up to their car and as soon as they stepped out of it, he would start pecking them and jumping on them, jabbing with his spurs. So, she would tell people: "When you get to my house, honk the horn and I'll come out and run that hateful rooster off!" So, we'd honk the horn and she'd come running out on to her front porch with a big stick, yelling at the rooster, "Go on! Get!" and he would run off, crowing.

I wish I would've video taped it. It was quite hilarious.
    spinmonkey and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Reminds me of my all-time favorite chicken video....

I like chickens on the grill.
    greysfang, Kittylady and Linne like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information