Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Fratboy Jon Hamm Accused of Nearly Destroying Pledge's Balls With Hammer

Default Fratboy Jon Hamm Accused of Nearly Destroying Pledge's Balls With Hammer

Fratboy Jon Hamm Accused of Nearly Destroying Pledge's Balls With Hammer
    Jon Hamm, who plays a charismatic monster on television, works overtime when not being Don Draper in order to assure the adoring public that he's a charming, funny, lovable man. But it turns out that when he was a frat boy at University of Texas in the '90s, Hamm was like plenty of frat boys, and the man he plays on television, which is to say: a charismatic monster.

According to documents first discovered by Star Magazine, Hamm was one of seven brothers of Sigma Nu arrested in 1990 for the particularly brutal hazing of an unnamed pledge.

Via Radar:

The court documents claim that Hamm and his fellow Sigma Nu frat brothers struck a prospective pledge with a wooden paddle more than 30 times on that night. They also allegedly picked him up by his underwear and "pulled it back and forth in a sawing motion," causing "great pain." Hamm even set the pledge's pants on fire, the documents claim, "and would not let [the pledge] extinguish the flame with his hand but made [him] blow it out.

Via Daily Mail:

The pledge then claimed that Hamm led him to a basement 'Pit' where he slammed the junior's face into the ground while he was doing push-ups and then allegedly stood on his spine with his full weight.

Rubbing the pledge's asshole raw, lighting his pants on fire and nearly paralyzing him were actually some of the kinder things Hamm and his cohorts allegedly did that night.

Next, the documents claim, Hamm "hooked the claw of a hammer underneath [the pledge's] genitals and led him by the hammer around the room." He rounded out the night by breaking into the apartment of another pledge, the documents claim, "in order to bring [him] to the fraternity house" to subject him to "similar hazing activity."

Maybe Jon Hamm should next lend his velvet voice and winning smile to a reboot of Saw?

The next day, the pledge was reportedly found hiding in a closet with bruises all over his ass and legs. As a result, three Sigma Nu members served 30 days in prison, and the fraternity was temporarily kicked off campus. An arrest warrant was issued for Hamm in 1992, but Radar reports that the charges against him were dismissed three years later, after he reached a plea deal with authorities.

Hamm has not responded to the allegations, but everything has already worked out for him, so it's fine.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

People are going to say boys will be boys but I can't understand causing or watching another human being suffer. Just reading about it makes me queasy.

Wow. That's horrible. And way beyond boys being boys. That's torture. I wonder what kind of consequences they all had to pay.

On the flip side, I don't understand letting someone do any of that to me. First time you smacked me I'd be "awww hell noooo!" I never went to college so I honestly don't understand, but is being a frat or sorority member that important? I just don't understand the psychology behind that.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

czb

groupthink. it's a bad thing. ....
    sputnik, holly and Lalasnake like this.

A friend of mine told me some pretty crazy stories about him pledging a fraternity back in the late 70's. One involved them making the pledges sit naked on blocks of ice. I can't remember the rest but it was some pretty appalling stuff. I also couldn't understand why anyone would put up with that kind of crap. Sadistic and definitely strange for a bunch of supposedly heterosexual young men IMO.
    Flygirl, holly and Lalasnake like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Barbaric.
    holly likes this.

Ick. This is so disturbing. I hate this shit with a passion.
    holly and Clubber Lang like this.

An arrest warrant was issued for Hamm in 1992, but Radar reports that the charges against him were dismissed three years later, after he reached a plea deal with authorities
    I think the plea deal should have included that he be required to sign off on all future legal documents as John "Actual Ballbuster" Hamm.
    nwgirl likes this.

Elite Member

Never liked this guy, more ammo.

I hate the boys will be boys crap, BUT that is how it was in the early 90s. It was well known that hazing was terrible but guys still lined up to get into the top Frats for the connections they would build. Thankfully, some finally went public, and the ones who were seriously hurt, or even killed, during hazing were no longer swept under the rug. The recent stories of racism in frats bothers me more. Today they are raised knowing better.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

My dad was very down on frats. He had just gotten out of the navy and was going to college on the GI bill. He got offered to pledge a frat and was like "who are these people? I don't have time for this nonsense."

My mom on the other hand, was HUGELY into her sorority. Mrs. Mohandas used to take her to her lunches all the way through my mom's late seventies.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow that's really sadistic

I was not a sorority person, at all. It just wasn't my thing. I know plenty of people that really loved it, but I found it to be an extension of the clique shit that happened all through high school, only now it had fewer rules and the girls took their sadistic mental torture to a different level.

Of course, I know that they aren't all like that. That was just my take on it.
    czb likes this.

Man, this was disappointing to read.

I never was either, Kris. I know people who were, and have heard some stories.

Can I just say - ball peen hammer.

Is it Happy Hour yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information