• 1 Post By MontanaMama
  • 1 Post By tulip

Thread: Paris Jackson has a new boyfriend

Elite Member

Default Paris Jackson has a new boyfriend

Paris Jackson has a new boyfriend.

http://www.wonderwall.com/music/pari...-1866311.story

Wonderwall, Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 11:58am (PDT) By Mark Gray

Love is in the air for Paris Jackson. Michael Jackson's daughter has been seen over the last several weeks with a new man and they've taken their romance to another level: Social media.
    On Monday, Paris, 17, was seen planting a kiss on the cheek of Chester Castellaw, the same guy she was photographed working out with just a few weeks prior. And get this, the family reportedly already approves of the 18-year-old soccer player.

"Her family seems to like him and they are happy that he comes from a privileged background in Beverly Hills because they are very protective over the children's inheritance and they want to make sure that he is with her for the right reasons," a source told RadarOnline.

Photo: Instagram

Chester, according to multiple media reports, plays youth soccer for Real So Cal.

In a series of Instagram images, the new couple appears fairly smitten with each other, taking selfies with their arms wrapped around each other in most of their snaps. In one image, Paris captioned it with a heart emoji and wrote "my fav."

Radar's source said Chester is "an incredibly kind and sensitive young man who has been nothing but supportive and understanding of Paris… Paris is completely head over heels for him and she has been gushing about him constantly, telling her family members that she loves him and he is her 'soul mate.'

Young love.

they are very protective over the children's inheritance
    I think the children should be more worried about the Jackson family getting their grubby, greedy mitts on it. I hope their money is in some sort of a trust that keeps the majority of it safe from the family.

Good luck to her. Wasn't she in a bad way about a year ago? I hope he treats her well.
    Clubber Lang and Lalasnake like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Awe, Paris. She did have a really hard time the last few years, she deserves a caring man to be good to her. I hope he doesn't break her heart!
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Good luck to her. Wasn't she in a bad way about a year ago? I hope he treats her well.
    I think so...have a vague recollection of severe depression and perhaps suicidal thoughts?

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Good for her. I hope he really loves her.

Bronze Member

They look cute together.

Elite Member

Paris Jackson Gives Family Marriage Ultimatum

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/paris-jackson-gives-family-marriage-ultimatum/ar-AAgfeut

Radar Online
    James Vituscka 12 hrs ago

Splash News

Paris Jackson must have taken a cue from her headstrong brother Prince because as her 18th birthday approaches, she is trying to call the shots!

RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively that the only daughter of late King of Pop Michael Jackson has given her family an ultimatum over her desire to marry her boyfriend of eight months, Chester Castellaw, 19.

“Basically, she told her family that they either need to approve of her getting married to him, or she is going to do it anyways in four months when she turns 18,” the Jackson family insider said.

The 17-year-old will be coming into a large inheritance when she turns 18 in April, which is just four short months away.

As Radar previously reported, Jackson’s legacy could soon swell to a whopping $2 billion. Sony — which owns half of a huge music catalog with the estate — is reportedly in early talks that would allow either side to buy the entire collection.

According to the insider, this inheritance is what has her guardians – grandmother Katherine, 85, and cousin TJ, 42 – are so worried about.

“Paris knows that there needs to be a huge prenup in place which is why she is bringing this up to them now,” the insider said.

“But as soon as she turns 18, she wants to become his wife and is not concerned about her massive fortune. She thinks that she has so much money that it doesn’t matter anyways,” the source told Radar, adding, “And she is kinda right!”

She looks happy but did she do something Jackson-esque to her nose?

That's a different nose in the last photo from the first one.
    Makisa likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Damn. She was so naturally pretty before she started carving up her face.
    Mrs P likes this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Get married at 18? What could go wrong?
    Makisa, tulip and Mrs P like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

so much money involved, at 18 I would have been chomping at the bit to be an adult. (Note for all our soon to arrive refugees from high school on winter break - adulting generally sucks, take the slow road)
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

^ They won't listen especially someone like her who was travelling like a nomad around the world wearing veils a few years ago and was told she did not have a mother. Any port in a storm.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

She looks so different. Hate the hair. She's such a beautiful girl. She doesn't need to change a thing.

And what could go wrong -- marriage at 18 to a soccer player when you're worth 2 billion (or whatever it is)? Yes, this is definitely true love.
    Mrs P likes this.

Thread Information