Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Richie Sambora Threatens Girlfriend; Jets off with Heather Locklear

Default Richie Sambora Threatens Girlfriend; Jets off with Heather Locklear

Exes Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora Vacation Together Amid Denials That He Threatened to Kill a Former Girlfriend

BY K.C. BAKER
    kcbaker77777 04/04/2015 AT 04:45 PM EDT

Trouble is brewing back home for Richie Sambora, but right now he is enjoying time in Bora Bora with his ex-wife Heather Locklear and their teenage daughter, Ava Sambora.

"He and Heather wanted to spend quality time together with Ava as a family," Sambora's rep tells PEOPLE.

So much so that the former Bon Jovi guitarist even left his current girlfriend, singer-songwriter Orianthi Paraganis, home, says his rep.

On Wednesday, after Sambora had left for Bora Bora, his ex-girlfriend and business partner, Nikki Lund, filed a police report claiming the rocker assaulted her and threatened to kill her. His rep says there is no truth to her accusations. Sambora will address the allegations when he returns home, his rep says.

Sambora and Locklear jetted to the South Pacific island paradise to commemorate their 17-year-old daughter's academic achievements, says his rep.

"They are celebrating her 4.2 GPA and her 11 scholarship offers from schools," he says. "She hasnít picked the final one yet. They are proud of her."

Sambora and Locklear divorced in 2007 after 12 years of marriage.

Sambora, 55, has been dating Paraganis, 30, since Dec. 31, 2013, and was previously involved with Denise Richards.

Locklear, 52, has been linked to plastic surgeon Marc Mani and her former Melrose Place co-star Jack Wagner. The couple got engaged in 2011 but broke it off three months later.

This isn't the first trip for the friendly exes. Last year, they vacationed with their daughter in Hawaii. They have also spent Thanksgiving together.

Sambora has said he is happy that he has such a good relationship with his daughter and his ex-wife. He told PEOPLE last year that he and Ava "are close and have a candid relationship. She is an amazing kid and dedicated to school. She's acting. The first audition she [went] out for was Judd Apatow's This is 40 and she got it. She's been doing Disney stuff. I'm really proud of her Ė she's just a joy."

As for Locklear, Sambora said, "Time does heal old wounds. I mean, I still love Heather and I know she loves me. She's the mother of my child, man. What can you say?"

http://www.people.com/article/richie-sambora-heather-locklear-vacation-together

I mostly wanted to post this for that pic of Heather. Yeesh.

Maybe I'm not reading this correctly but he left one girlfriend home (Orianthi Paraganis) and another filed a police report against him (Nikki Lund)?

In this case, I don't want to believe it. Richie has always been a well behaved, rather chill dude.

Elite Member

Wait a sec, Orianthi is dating those old balls?? Does. Not. Compute.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Wait a sec, Orianthi is dating those old balls?? Does. Not. Compute.
    Oh Wow.. this chickie ..

What's that saying? .. There is three sides to every story.. Person A, Person B, and then the actual truth.

Richie and Heather seemed like such a good match.. it's a bummer Richie cheated on Heather with Denise Richards.

But i guess 'something' was going wrong in their relationship, maybe? .. Ahh who knows?

It's great that they keep a friendly relationship together for their daughter Ava.

ETA: Okay just did some research and apparently Richie DIDN'T cheat on Heather with Denise. He dumped Heather for Denise.. or something?

Oh the Dramas of the celebs...
    Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; April 5th, 2015 at 02:44 AM. Reason: This, that and the other ;)

WTF.. I always thought Kelly Clarkson sang that song. Learn something new everyday.
    nwgirl and JazzyGirl like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

czb

omg

heather looks like the Lion King in that shot.

I'm sad for Heather's face.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    WTF.. I always thought Kelly Clarkson sang that song. Learn something new everyday.
    LOL me too!
    Sleuth likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Heather's face used to look great. Now her face and her hair look ridiculous.
    firebrat1229 and Wilson like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

"ETA: Okay just did some research and apparently Richie DIDN'T cheat on Heather with Denise. He dumped Heather for Denise.. or something?"

And wasn't Denise her best friend, too? That would be a double betrayal.

I think that the STORY was, Richie left Heather just because *insert generic reason involving drinking, fights, etc.*, and then he somehow happened to start dating Denise, who was Heather's best friend. Well, prior to dating Richie she was. Not after, of course. Basically, the bullshit went something like that.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    I think that the STORY was, Richie left Heather just because *insert generic reason involving drinking, fights, etc.*, and then he somehow happened to start dating Denise, who was Heather's best friend. Well, prior to dating Richie she was. Not after, of course. Basically, the bullshit went something like that.
    The bs insert on this occasion was (allegedly) that Heather found suggestive photos on Richie's laptop sent from a (former) assistant.
    During the divorce Heather (allegedly) had phone bills showing the number of times that Demise called Richie after she dumped Charlie sheen but before H&R separated.
    Demise suggested that Heather was doing a Shitload of drugs inc dealing via "sources" & rumour.
    Richie (obviously, also?) appeared to have as issue as he has landed up in rehab for alcohol a couple of times and Heather was on prescription meds, too.
    in the meantime there have been various photos of them together with their daughter, eg at school stuff, on vacation, etc.

i thought that the photo was an old one.....

Congrats on the daughter getting 4.2! I guess that's good?
    Free Charmed.

A 4.2 GPA is good DEPENDING on where she goes to school. A 4.0 is an A+, but then some school weight courses if you take honors or AP level classes. She has been working so I wonder if she attended a normal school, or had private tutors.
    Novice likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say congrats considering all the fuckery around her.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information