Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree341Likes

Thread: Andrew Getty found dead w/traumatic rectal injury + shitfestos

Default Andrew Getty found dead w/traumatic rectal injury + shitfestos

(Inserting side eye)

Andrew Getty, grandson of Getty Oil tycoon J. Paul Getty, found dead in Los Angeles home with traumatic rectal injury: report

The grandson of oil tycoon J. Paul Getty was found dead in his L.A. home Tuesday with an injury to his rectal area, likely the result of an accident or from natural causes, the coroner confirmed.
    Andrew Getty was found in the bathroom of his Hollywood Hills home around 2 p.m. after his ex-girlfriend called 911 reporting that he was suffering from cardiac arrest,according to TMZ.
    Getty’s former flame, who was in the home at the time of death, has been detained by police. The 47-year-old suffered a traumatic injury to his rectal area and paramedics found significant bleeding due to the injury, the site reported.
    Getty was found naked from the waist down and suffered blunt-force trauma, but it was unclear how the injury was caused,the Los Angeles Times reported.
    While the death appeared to be from natural causes, it was called an accident because of medication found at the scene, according to Los Angeles County coroner's Assistant Chief Ed Winter.
    "The tentative information that we do have is that he was not feeling good for the last couple months," Winter said. "And he supposedly had an appointment tomorrow with a personal physician."
    Getty's parent’s Ann and Gordon Getty confirmed his death in a statement.

“The family has requested that members of the media and the public respect its privacy during this extremely difficult time,” a family spokesman said in the statement.
    Getty had a restraining order against his ex-girlfriend and the unidentified woman had been placed under psychiatric care in the past after injuring cops when they responded to the house.
    Representatives from the Los Angeles County coroner's office were seen at the sprawling home Tuesday afternoon.

Getty bought the 70-year-old villa in 1996. It was once the home of three-time Oscar-winning film composer Miklos Rozsa.
    Police have been called to the residence 31 times, mostly for domestic disturbances, and have found drugs at the house in the past, according to TMZ.
    Getty’s father, Gordon Getty, 81, has been considered one of the richest people in the U.S. by Forbes for decades. The financial magazine put Getty’s wealth at more than $2.1 billion.

Andrew Getty’s grandfather, industrialist J. Paul Getty, founded Getty Oil and was America’s first oil billionaire.
    Another Getty grandson, J. Paul Getty III, lost an ear in a grisly kidnapping in Rome when he was a teenager. The family reportedly stalled on paying a ransom, and the kidnappers cut off part of his ear, sending the severed organ to a newspaper to prove they had taken him captive.
    The oil heir, then 16, was freed after five months in captivity and a payment of $2.7 million. He died in 2011 at age 54.

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I'm sure that this is the understatement of the year.

"The tentative information that we do have is that he was not feeling good for the last couple months," Winter said.

I read this last night. AllI could think of was Elvis dying on the toilet. Sounds like he had many years of drug use and violence.

an injury to his rectal area, likely the result of an accident or from natural causes, the coroner confirmed.... .

Getty was found naked from the waist down and suffered blunt-force trauma, but it was unclear how the injury was caused,the Los Angeles Times reported.
    While the death appeared to be from natural causes, it was called an accident because of medication found at the scene, according to Los Angeles County coroner's Assistant Chief Ed Winter.
    "The tentative information that we do have is that he was not feeling good for the last couple months," Winter said. "And he supposedly had an appointment tomorrow with a personal physician."

There's some sort of medication that causes "traumatic rectal injury"?????? Ask your pharmacist if Shoveitupyourass is right for you!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

There is too much WTF in that article for me to process.

^ Yeah, in what circumstance would traumatic rectal injury possibly = "natural causes"? Was the guy shitting bricks?
    dksnj, tiggle, PecanPie and 16 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Boy, that thread title just makes you pucker, no?

I come from a long line of constipators (I'm the opposite; I don't know which is worse). I'm assuming he was probably having bowel issues and was backed up (hence the telltale medicine). Maybe he was desperate for help and called his ex to help him dig some out so he could get some relief and she wasn't careful and injured him. Huge reach on my part, but this has actually happened to a couple family members (not death, but needing some assistance ... ugh).
    Sassiness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I come from a long line of constipators (I'm the opposite; I don't know which is worse). I'm assuming he was probably having bowel issues and was backed up (hence the telltale medicine). Maybe he was desperate for help and called his ex to help him dig some out so he could get some relief and she wasn't careful and injured him. Huge reach on my part, but this has actually happened to a couple family members (not death, but needing some assistance ... ugh).
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

"Dig some out"!
    dksnj, BrickHouse and Clubber Lang like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Cops have been called to the residence 31 times?!? Jeez...I come from a white trash family and I think that beats even them. And rectal injury? Ugh. How horrible to have THAT associated with your name for all the rest of time.

*Edited cause my phone is seriously passing me off with its idiotic auto corrects.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Syd

Makes me think of SNL's Appalachian Emergency Room.

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Cops have been called to the residence 31 times?!? Jeez...I come from a white trash family and I think that beats even them. And rectal injury? Ugh. How horrible to have THAT associated with your name for all the rest of time.

*Edited cause my phone is seriously passing me off with its idiotic auto corrects.
    please keep the autocorrect in this post for added effect!
    Syd likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

What a nasty way to go...
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Elite Member

When I read the headline, all I could think was "strap-on accident". Yea, i'm evil.

Gold Member

Since when is blunt force trauma considered a "natural cause" of death? And if he had a restraining order against the ex-girlfriend, what was she doing there? It sounds like a nasty murder. Just reading about his death is revolting.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information