Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Ansel Elgort...: The New Brat Pack

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Ansel Elgort...: The New Brat Pack

Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Crowned as New "Brat Pack" - Us Weekly

Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Crowned as Hollywood's New "Brat Pack" in Vogue
    Celebrity News Mar. 23, 2015 AT 6:50PM
    By Sierra Marquina

Justin Bieber and Kendall Jenner pose for Vogue
    Credit: MARIO TESTINO

In the 1980s, actors Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, and Ally Sheedy ruled Hollywood in what was known as the “Brat Pack.” Now, 35 years later, it’s Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner, and Gigi Hadid’s turn, along with fellow young Hollywood stars Ansel Elgort, Dylan Penn, and Hopper Penn. In a new spread dubbed by Vogue magazine as “Hollywood’s New Brat Pack,” the youngsters open up about being in the limelight.

“I’ve been kind of on the low, just working on the new album,” Bieber, who poses alongside a bikini-clad Jenner, told the mag. “Maybe I’ve had too much time on my hands…Now I’m ready to get back on the grid.”

Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner pose for Vogue
    Credit: MARIO TESTINO

Budding models Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner, who posed for photographer Mario Testino along with Kylie Jenner’s new dog Norman, opened up to the magazine about their newfound friendship.

“Gigi and I? We first met at Nobu Malibu,” Bruce Jenner’s daughter told Vogue of her catwalk pal. “I knew her younger sister [Bella Hadid] better back then, but — flash-forward a while — Gigi and I both ended up modeling in New York a lot, so we started to get together and, of course, clicked right away.”

Divergent
    star Ansel Elgort also made the cut, telling the magazine he likes “a lot about L.A.” including "getting really good sushi and going to Venice Beach to play basketball and watch the skateboarders.”

And while the young stars are only just beginning, Jenner tells Vogue there are downsides to attaining fame. “I like to think that I can just grab a pair of sunglasses and go anywhere — but subconsciously I’m aware when I’m at the gym that I need to save some energy so I can do a 40-heard dash, in sub-4.5 seconds, straight to the front seat of my car when I leave,” the brunette said of the paparazzi.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/justin-bieber-kendall-jenner-gigi-hadid-crowned-as-new-brat-pack-2015233

Oh fuck off, the lot of ya.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

holly likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

yet none of them are known actors like the original "Brat Pack"....moving on!

That Gigi has unfortunate legs.
    Brah, Angeli and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I can see the comparison. Except for the whole these-twits-don't-have-an-ounce-of-talent-among-them part. Other than that...totally see it.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

along with fellow young Hollywood stars Ansel Elgort, Dylan Penn, and Hopper Penn.
    uh, since when are sean penn's kids 'stars'?
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^I know! Just because you have famous parents? That doesn't make you a star.

I guess it does these days.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

GMAFB. I can't roll my eyes hard enough...and my eye-rolling muscles ain't exactly out of shape.

brat pack?? they are just rich kids that were handed a career to them.

and beiber is just a try-hand

At least the Willis trolls weren't included.

But really...Vogue ran this drivel? They've really gone off the deep end. Anna Wintour must be having some mental issues these days. Haha "issues"
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Ugh, fuck off with this shit. It's unbelievable (well, believable, but fucking ridiculous). I've been getting TeenVogue in the mail for some reason, and I flipped through it, and it was like the nepotism edition or something. Kendall, Gigi & Bella Hadid, some Willis kids, I think even Willow Smith or something, all had something about or written by them. I can't believe how many are making a career out of being born to important people.

There was only ONE Brat Pack. Quit tryin' to make a new Brat Pack happen, it's not going to happen!

That some real photography skills in first photo, making Kendull look no taller than Squatty Biebs
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    There was only ONE Brat Pack. Quit tryin' to make a new Brat Pack happen, it's not going to happen!
    Thank you!

Honeythorn likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information