Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber Comedy Roast

Default Justin Bieber Comedy Roast

It stinks that he is being given this platform to continue his "sorry I was a bad boy" image shift.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/bie...ail&soc_trk=ma

Bieber is the butt of the joke, says sorry at comedy roast

CULVER CITY, Calif. (AP) — Justin Bieber really wants you to like him again. After being the butt of the joke for hours during the taping of his Comedy Central roast, the 21-year-old singer gave a contrition speech.

"I turned a lot of people off over the past few years, but I know I can still turn out good music and turn everything all around," said Bieber, whose music has been overshadowed by his offstage antics, which include reckless driving, public urination and throwing eggs at a neighbor's home.

"I've lost some of my best qualities. For that, I am sorry," he said. "I'm looking forward to being someone who you guys can all look at and be proud of."

It was a sweet ending to a night of sharp barbs aimed as much at Bieber as the rest of the roasters. Hosted by Kevin Hart, the "Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber," taped Saturday at Sony Studios, also features Snoop Dogg, Shaquille O'Neal, Martha Stewart and Ludacris. It's set to premiere March 30.

"This is like suicide. Why would you do it?" Hart asked the singer, whom he described as a "huge success that confuses everybody over 14."

"The name Bieber has become so offensive, the Washington Redskins think you should change it," quipped comic Jeffrey Ross.

The roasters — including a surprise appearance by Will Ferrell's character Ron Burgundy — jabbed at Bieber's bad behavior, his relationship with Selena Gomez, his music and his appearance.

Perhaps the harshest remarks came from comedian Chris D'Elia.

"You have it all," he said, "except love, friends, good parents and a Grammy."

Martha Stewart offered Bieber tips for his eventual trip to prison. Snoop Dogg appeared to smoke a joint onstage after telling the singer his next album should be called "Straight Outta Talent."

Bieber, who was lowered from the ceiling to the stage wearing white angel wings, gently swiped back.

"What happens when you give a teenager $200 million?" he asked. "You get a bunch of has-beens calling you a lesbian for two hours."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

It doesn't matter. It's not like he's gonna grow a new personality overnight. He'll continue to be a douchebag. What will be his next excuse? Exhaustion, I'm sure.

Martha Stewart? What the hell is wrong with Martha Stewrat..........ooops I misspelled her name.
    idunno likes this.

Can't stand these modern roasts. Besides most of the roastees being b- c- or even lesser "stars" the quality of the so called humor is just too crass for my taste.
    nana51 and Bluebonnet like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

You know what? I'm rooting for him. And I'm a 'hater.' Of course he's an entitled, egotistical, disgusting wanker. But if his resolve is supported by his actions, through time, temptations, and even the inevitable moments of error or back-sliding, then good for him.
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; March 16th, 2015 at 10:46 AM.

A*O

If he understands that these "jokes" are actually what people really think about him perhaps he'll get the message. It's certainly about time he was told the truth.
    Bombshell likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I watch all of the roasts so I'll watch this one too. I just wish Lisa lampanelli would be on it.
    msdeb, sluce, Honeythorn and 4 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I miss Greg Giraldo doing these things.
    SHELLEE, JWL, sluce and 4 others like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Me too.

Paul Walker jokes pulled from broadcast of Justin Bieber’s Comedy Central roast

Kevin Winter/Stuart C. Wilson/Getty ImagesA joke made in reference to the late Paul Walker, right, was pulled from the upcoming broadcast of singer Justin Bieber's Comedy Central Roast, which was taped Friday.

Not every jab at Justin Bieber's roast got a laugh. Comedy Central has pulled an insensitive joke, made by comedian Jeff Ross on the death of Paul Walker, from the March 30 broadcast of the event centered on the 21-year-old pop star.
    "Roasts often push the limits of good taste and we give the participants full reign to try things knowing we have the edit to shape the show," the network said in a statement Monday.
    "Sometimes the line is discovered by crossing it. The Paul Walker references will not be in the telecast."
    Michael Tran/FilmMagic'Move b---h, get out of the way. That's what Paul Walker should have told that tree,' comedian Jeff Ross said onstage during the Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber.

Ross' reference to Walker, who was killed in a fiery car crash in November 2013, was said while the comedian was onstage during Friday's taping with the late actor's "Furious 7" co-star and friend, Ludacris.
    "Move b---h, get out of the way. That's what Paul Walker should have told that tree," the comedian said via E! News, using Luda's hit "Move B---h" in the not well-received punch line.
    "Too soon? Too fast? Too furious? Give me a break people, I'm trying to save this kid's life," Ross added, after getting a negative reaction from the audience.
    Kevin Winter/Getty ImagesThumbs down! Ludacris did not approve of the insensitive remark made at the Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber about late actor Paul Walker.

The offended rapper "even motioned to cut during filming," according to The Hollywood Reporter.
    The Biebs also frowned upon Ross' quips backstage after the show.
    "I didn't particularly like the Paul Walker jokes," he told reporters
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2152021

I didn't read anything except for the title. He's been roasted since the beginning of his career.
    Cartermrc and laynes like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I watch all of the roasts so I'll watch this one too. I just wish Lisa lampanelli would be on it.
    I like the roasts too.

do young girls still idolize him? how was he a bad boy? he didn't rob a liquor store or shoot a rapper! didn't he just like do prankish things like pee in buckets and spit all over the place.

i don't know any of his music. i did see him on chelsea handler when she had her show, i laughed at how he was hitting on her. i hope he doesn't end up a typical child star junkie. it would be kinda cool to see him do something interesting like go to school and become a scientist. i dont think he should keep making music. he should reinvent himself.

aren't paul walker jokes a bit outdated?

David Arquette booted from Bieber’s 21st birthday party

By Emily Smith
    March 16, 2015 | 11:16pm

David Arquette (left) and Justin Bieber
    Photo: Startraksphoto.com/FilmMagic

Justin Bieber got into a feeble fracas with fellow party animal David Arquette at his 21st birthday bash as it raged until 7 a.m. Sunday in Las Vegas.
    The puny “punch-up” happened after Bieber — who was paid a whopping $500,000 by the Hakkasan Group to host his historic coming of age at their Omnia nightclub — took the party to his “Hangover” suite, the eye-wateringly expensive rooftop villa at the Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace.
    One guest told Page Six that Arquette, Courteney Cox’s ex-husband who has seen the inside of more club bathrooms than Paris Hilton, was “pretty messed up” by the time the afterparty kicked off in the birthday boy’s suite, and was openly “talking about Bieber behind his back.”

The witness said: “Justin heard what David had been saying, and threw him out of his suite with the help of a friend, because they didn’t have security up there. Somehow David managed to get back in and rushed at Bieber to take him out. There was a confrontation, then other people got in the way to separate them. David was thrown out again, this time for good.”

Justin Bieber arrives at his 21st birthday party at Omnia Nightclub.
    Photo: FilmMagic

A rep for Bieber declined to comment Monday night, and Arquette’s rep said he couldn’t immediately be reached.
    Why cravat-wearing Arquette, 43, was a guest at Bieber’s birthday bash remains a mystery, but he is a partner in Hollywood club Bootsy Bellows with the h.wood Group, which was last year acquired by the Hakkasan Group.
    But Arquette’s ego must be pretty bruised after losing out in the birthday bout with Bieber, who famously sparred with man/elf Orlando Bloom over Miranda Kerr last summer.
    Perhaps Arquette should have hurled his Bieber insults along with others at Saturday’s Comedy Central roast.
    Jeffrey Ross branded Bieber “the King Joffrey of pop,” adding, “Selena Gomez wanted to be here, but she’s dating men now.” Kevin Hart cracked, “Tonight, we are gonna do what parents and the legal system should have done a long time [ago] — give the boy an ass-whuppin’ he deserves.”

David Arquette booted from Bieber’s 21st birthday party | Page Six
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Elite Member

Bieber isn't a bad boy…he's a douchebag. An entitled little jerk, plain and simple. He wishes he was a bad boy.
    Linne, Kittylady, idunno and 4 others like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information