• 1 Post By Sassiness
  • 6 Post By rollo
  • 1 Post By Novice
  • 1 Post By Linne

Thread: Prince Harry To Quit Army?

Default Prince Harry To Quit Army?

Prince Hot Ginge Is Probably Going To Leave The Army

February 27, 2015 / Posted by: Michael K

The London Evening Standard says at the end of this year, Prince Hot Ginge will turn in his I QUIT THIS BITCH papers into the British Army to focus on doing charity work. Sadly, that means that PHG (or “Captain Hot Ginge” as he’s know in the military) won’t be promoted all the way up to the head of the Knights of the Round Table. They still have that in Britain, right?
    What do you think?

Before Captain Hot Ginge takes his final bow as an active member of the army, he’s going to serve with units in Australia for a few weeks. (Side note: When I read that part on The London Evening Standard, I read it as “serve units Down Under”and it nearly made me move to Australia STAT.) A spokeswhore for Kensington Palace wouldn’t confirm that Captain Hot Ginge is retiring from the army and only had this to say:
    What do you think?
    “Prince Harry is currently focused on his work supporting the Ministry of Defence’s recovery capability programme to ensure those who are wounded, injured or sick have appropriate recovery plans and the necessary support they require. It’s a natural progression from the work he did organising the Invictus Games. This involves working alongside case officers in London District’s personal recovery unit and visiting various recovery centres and partner agencies (such as forces charities and the NHS) around the country.”
    What do you think?
    Some source says that after doing two tours of duty in Afghanistan, PHG feels like it’s time to move on. He wants to travel to Africa more to do conservation stuff and work with his AIDS charity, and also wants to work more with wounded veterans. A Dlisted source who goes by the name Wishful Thinking exclusively tells me that he also wants to focus on his new charity GISODAG (Gingers In Support Of Desperate Ass Gays), which connects British ginger royals named Harry with hard-up, desperate American skinny fat gay bloggers in need.

But seriously, this is unacceptable and his resignation letter needs to be torn up immediately. If Captain Hot Ginge quits the army, we won’t get as many hot pictures of him in his uniform and we’ll no longer get pictures like this:
    What do you think?

Why is he being so selfish?! Doesn’t he know that what the world needs now is more picture of him kicking a ball while topless in the desert?

http://dlisted.com/2015/02/27/prince-hot-ginge-is-probably-going-to-leave-the-army/

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

He looks like a ginger Charles in the first pic.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Elite Member

Yeah, he's about that age where the royal genes kick in with the ears, and the nose, and the baldness. Wills used to be hot once as well.
    I guess the rumours that he's the son of Diana's red haired lover weren't true after all. Oh well, he can always improve his personality.

Kinda suspect he's being asked to retire from his "day job" so he can pick up the royal work that the others don't want (Will) or are incompetent at (Prince Phillip)

He strikes me as the kinda guy who loves the army life. Don't think much, do what you're told and shoot at shit. (Yes, I'm grossly oversimplifying a military career, but just run with it for the sake of the point, please?)
    snoopqueen likes this.

When are they going to marry him off? I guess they saw what a disaster Fergie was as a "navy wife."
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

He's going to have trouble finding a wife because he's not first in line for the throne and he's a bit of a basket case emotionally.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

When has that been a handicap? LOL.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    He's going to have trouble finding a wife because he's not first in line for the throne and he's a bit of a basket case emotionally.
    Pshaw! That would mean that arictrcrats died out years ago!

He needs to quit the army, they can't post him on active duty without his bodyguard & making a right pain of a target & truth be told he's not right for a desk job (too thick).
    he'll do doing everyone a favour if he quits, plus he'll still be the head of something later in life when one of the old wankers-in-chief pegs it.
    BITTER likes this.
    Free Charmed.

I think William is the real prize, since he'll be king...

He's had a lengthy, active time in the military ... I don't want to take that away from him. I do think out of this generation of UK royals, he'll be the most active with charities and royal duties. He seems to really enjoy whatever he does. I keep flip flopping on Wills (always had a soft spot for him). Is he lazy? Is he demanding to enjoy his kid's (soon to be kids') young life? I think Granny might kick him in the ass soon. It seems as though QEII does more royal duties than all the royal grandchildren (including Kate) put together. That's disgraceful, especially for a future king.

Seriously, if the Queen would like to work less then she could. She could hand over some stuff to Charles and to boys but I think she wants to be in control. I bet she makes the others feel guilty about it as well. Classic passive aggressive granny behaviour.
    Sassiness likes this.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Thread Information