Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Kelly Osbourne quits "Fashion Police"

Default Kelly Osbourne quits "Fashion Police"

Kelly Osbourne

Quits 'Fashion Police'

She Just Had It

19 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Kelly Osbourne quit "Fashion Police" ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected with the show tell us ... producers and Kelly were at odds even before the Giuliana Rancic showdown, where Kelly threatened to quit unless Giuliana apologized over her comments about Zendaya on the red carpet at the Oscars.

We're told the tension started over the first episode the cast taped without Joan Rivers. Kelly was unhappy with the way the show was being produced. Producers, we're told, were "up to here" with Kelly so the handwriting was on the wall.

Sources tells us Kelly walked Friday.

Read more: Kelly Osbourne Quits 'Fashion Police' ... She Just Had It | TMZ.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Uh Oh. Ozzy will go nuts now. LOL
    Nevan, Liza, BITTER and 1 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I didn't hate Kelly on the show. I liked her comments and loved her accent. But I have never seen The Osbournes so I never hated her to begin with.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Mark my words, Kelly's tenure will eventually be recognized as the "golden weeks" of Fashion Police.
    nwgirl likes this.

Kelly being on Fashion Police was as ridiculous as Giuliana Rancic joining Weight Watchers.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

She sounds like she really thinks she's important to the show. I never liked her on it personally, but was not a faithful watcher either.
    arie_skop likes this.

that show is dead in the water since Joan died. Let it die. Kelly can pound sand.
    nana51, sputnik, Butterfly and 4 others like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Her exquisite taste and delicate, nuanced fashion sensibilities will be missed.

No.

sluce, msdeb, joebob and 16 others like this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

She's a turd. She's Ozzy Osbourne's daughter and has about as much business being famous as a fucking Kardashian. The Osbourne family (minus Ozzy) had the timer run out on their 15 minutes a long, long time ago.

Kelly Osbourne Quits 'Fashion Police' After Zendaya Controversy
    By Taryn Ryder 2 hours ago

Sorry wasn't good enough for Kelly Osbourne.

Following this week's Giuliana Rancic-Zendaya fiasco, Osbourne has quit Fashion Police.

"Kelly Osbourne is departing E!s Fashion Police to pursue other opportunities, and we would like to thank her for her many contributions to the series over the past five years, during which time the show became a hit with viewers," the network says in a statement. "No decisions have been made on her replacement."

Despite the shakeup, the network says its show will return as scheduled on March 30.

On Monday's post-Oscars show, Rancic drew flak after critiquing Zendaya Coleman's Academy Awards hairstyle, saying the young actress probably smelled "like patchouli oil... and weed" because of her dreadlocks.

Zendaya, 18, called out Rancic in an emotional post on Instagram, while Osbourne, 30, voiced her disapproval on Twitter:

Kelly Osbourne ✔ @KellyOsbourne
    Im giving everyone involved 24 hours to make it right or the world will hear how I really feel. contactually Im not allowed to speak!
    4:08 PM - 24 Feb 2015

I DID NOT MAKE THE WEED COMENT. I DO NOT CONDONE RACISM SO AS A RSULT OF THIS IM SEREIOULSY QUESTIONONIG STAYING ON THE SHOW!
    4:35 PM - 24 Feb 2015

I WILL NOT BE DRAGED INTO THIS! The situation is being rectified like ADULTS by both parties. I hope you can leave it to them & do the same!
    1:16 AM - 24 Feb 2015

you guys do realize that @Zendaya is my friend right?
    1:27 AM - 24 Feb 2015

Rancic made an on-air apology to Zendaya the following day.

"I'd really like to address something that is weighing very heavy on my heart. I want to apologize for a comment that I made on last night's Fashion Police about Zendaya’s hair," she said. "Now, as you know, Fashion Police is a show that pokes fun at celebrities in good spirit, but I do understand that something I said last night did cross the line. I just want everyone to know, I didn't intend to hurt anybody, but I've learned it is not my intent that matters — it's the result, and the result is that people are offended, including Zendaya, and that is not OK."

Zendaya accepted Giuliana's apology, and it seemed like Kelly did, too.

It takes a strong women to apologize & makes a forgiving women even stronger! #ThisTooShallPass
    10:15 PM - 25 Feb 2015

Still, conflicting accounts surfaced as to what really went down behind closed doors during the taping. Us Weekly reported that Osbourne warned Giuliana not to say the joke, advice Rancic allegedly ignored during multiple takes.

Access Hollywood host Billy Bush weighed in, saying he talked to Rancic who told him she did not write the joke and it was only shot once.

"And the Kelly Osbourne part... that never occurred," he claimed, adding that he "doubts" things are actually OK between Rancic and Osbourne. "Kelly Osbourne threw her under the bus, in my opinion."

Apparently he was right.

Tensions have supposedly been running high on set ever since Osbourne returned to shoot the new season following Joan Rivers's death.

"Kelly hasn't been happy at the show for a while," a source tells Us. "and this whole situation solidified her decision to move on. It was time for her to go. She had five great years there, and the relationship she had with Joan there changed her life."

Rancic is the only original cast member remaining. Kathy Griffin replaced Rivers and Brad Goreski stepped in for George Kotsiopoulos. But will she stay? Apparently her role in the show is up in the air as well.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    Kelly can pound sand.
    Or bark at cars as they pass her house.
    greysfang and Clubber Lang like this.

I'm confused by the whole thing. I saw the show and don't recall any negative reaction from Kelly after Rancic made the comment.

So...Kelly was upset about the comment...but then she approved of Rancic's apology....but then she quit? What? She quit because of Rancic? On the show, they're always slapping high fives and acting like besties. I don't get it.
    Slippery and holly like this.

I believe the other stories that E was not happy with Kelly and wanted her gone. This was just the final nail.
    Makisa, arie_skop, msdeb and 8 others like this.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
    arie_skop, Butterfly and holly like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Is this how they are going to drum up ratings w/o Joan? Contrived scandals and diva tantrums? Whatever, E!.
    nwgirl, Lily Bleu and Bluebonnet like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information