Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By NickiDrea
  • 4 Post By HeartShapedBox
  • 2 Post By nwgirl

Thread: I Love New York Reality Star Dies After Battle With Colon Cancer

Default I Love New York Reality Star Dies After Battle With Colon Cancer

Former I Love New York star Ahmad Givens has passed away after suffering a long battle with cancer. Givens, known as Real who went on to have his own spin-off series Real Chance of Love with his brother, dies Friday night after a visit from his family. TMZ is reporting Givens brother Kamal aka Chance, stated the reality stars health deteriorated when he fell last month and became bedridden since then.

The reality star was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in 2013. Givens then proceeded to undergo surgery where his health started to improve. Last year the cancer returned and Givens started chemotherapy treatments. According to Kamal, on Friday night his brother started to have issues with his speech and eyesight while his family paid him a visit. Givens loves ones knew it was only a matter of time before he succumbed to the illness. Hours later Givens died. Kamal shared a touching message online about his brother where he stated:
    By to my favorite guy in this whole world be in peace we love you forever bro Ill see you one day soon we shall dance again in Gods kindom forever and ever bro words cant describe my pain world pray for me!

‘Real’ from VH1’s “I Love New York” Loses Battle With Cancer. | HelloBeautiful
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Fuck cancer. I can't wait until there is a cure for it.
    BelledeJour and heart_leigh like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Fuck cancer. I can't wait until there is a cure for it.
    I believe there probably is one. We're just not supposed to know about it because billions of dollars would be lost and many without jobs. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by HeartShapedBox View Post
    I believe there probably is one. We're just not supposed to know about it because billions of dollars would be lost and many without jobs. JMO
    There's no money in the cure.
    ikmccall and qwerty like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

^Right. The money is in the medicine. Some foods and drinks, along with dyes and additives causes illnesses. Of course some things are hereditary, but I think it's all linked together. Meaning the government, and CEO's of certain companies. Money hungry folks.
    I'm just guessing though.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by heartshapedbox View Post
    i believe there probably is one. We're just not supposed to know about it because billions of dollars would be lost and many without jobs. Jmo

amen!!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I was sad to read this. I really liked him. I watched all the shows they did and these guys were pretty nice. God rest him and prayers to his family.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    ^Right. The money is in the medicine. Some foods and drinks, along with dyes and additives causes illnesses. Of course some things are hereditary, but I think it's all linked together. Meaning the government, and CEO's of certain companies. Money hungry folks.
    I'm just guessing though.
    When I consider what I have personally experienced people do for miniscule amounts of money, I have zero trouble believing a cure or cures are out there (for probably almost everything), known, and hidden, all in the pursuit of money. Just look at the tiny bit we know about health insurance companies...it's corporate policy to deny claims with the express hope that the claimant dies before the company has to pay. It's all a numbers game. But the bigger game is these companies, officials, etc know the general public are an optimistic lot who wants to believe we're being looked out for, and that blind trust is what they bank on and is what allows them to get away with it.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Thread Information