Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree413Likes

Thread: Mama June Confronted Over Honey Boo Boo’s Weight

Default Mama June Confronted Over Honey Boo Boo’s Weight

They just promo'd this on Access Hollywood. The Doctors gave Boo Boo a bike to get some exercise and are providing a personal chef. So yeah, this will be a lifelong change....

Mama June Confronted Over Honey Boo Boo’s Weight—Doctors In ‘Fight To Save Her Life’

Posted on Feb 20, 2015 @ 15:18PM
    Mama June Shannon was recently confronted about her daughter Alana Hamilton’s weight, which is spiraling out of control.

During a taping of The Doctors, Dr. Travis Stork and his co-hosts voiced their concern over 9-year-old Honey Boo Boo, who at 4’6”, has tipped the scales at 125 pounds.

During the taping, exerts warned that they are in a “fight to save her life” because the young former reality star is “obese.”

A rep for the show tells RadarOnline.com that Dr. Travis Stork and co-hosts noted that Honey Boo Boo “is at risk for a myriad of life threatening diseases as a direct result of the poor food choices and lack of exercise modeled in the Thompson’s home.”

In an effort to solve the problem, an age-appropriate, modified diet is being tailored for the family based on Dr. Travis Stork’s #1 bestselling book and eating plan, The Doctor’s Diet. The show is also partnering with a local nutritionist near where the family lives to help implement the plan.

Access Hollywood, which attended the taping, reports that Mama June took “no responsibility” for her daughter’s weight, and that the doctors, “weren’t having it, and said it was just excuses, excuses.”

The Doctors‘ panel of experts will be checking in on Honey Boo Boo’s progress over the next few months.

The first show will air on Feb 25. Check your local listings for more details.
    Kittylady likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thank goodness someone is talking about this besides us. I hope HBB gets some real help. And her dingbat dumb ass mother needs court ordered nutrition classes. I didn't weigh 125 until my late twenties. That poor kid.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I didn't weigh 125 until I was 6 months pregnant!
    kasippu and Kittylady like this.

Elite Member

The only hope for HBB is getting her away from that family. They aren't going to do a damn thing. This kid is fucked. The sheer amount of stupidity surrounding her will kill her long before the weight will.

I weighed 110 at 9-10 years old, though I was taller, maybe 5'1" or so.

It's a shame but yeah I think that does set you up for a lifetime of obesity, better to address it now. Though I'm skeptical of how that's going to happen with June as a mother.

Hit By Ban Bus!

BigBoogs is 5'3 and 135lbs, BabyBoogs is about 4'9 and 100lbs. MrBoogs and I grew out, then up (MrBoogs was a portly lad, now he's a string bean).

A goddamn 9yo weighs more than me
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

My kid is 5'2" and weighs 108. Hate to say it but Honey Boo Boo is doomed.

The couple of times I have heard HBB speak, she seemed pretty intelligent with a quick wit. Maybe she can save her self when she gets a little older. I don't know how the yunguns think nowadays, but I clearly remember being very conscious about my weight at 12 years old. I had no weight problem. But it seemed to be the norm at the time to be worried about gaining weight as a girl. We all took Dexatrim in high school. I never weighed more than 115 all throughout high school. I remember telling my mom I was on a water diet in Jr. High. She never questioned it. Of course my mom was insane, but I think it was normal back then for us to be in diet mode always. Thin really was in.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Elite Member

So, they didn't confront her about being shacked up with her daughter's molester?

Mama June should be confronted with her own weight.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Elite Member

Mama June NEEDS to be confronted about a SHITLOAD of issues.. my gawd!

I can't believe this POS is given more TV time. She should be shunned for what she put her daughter through, but instead she's got her mug on another show and is probably getting paid a shitload of money for exploiting the fact that she's fed HBB nothing but crap her whole life. They need to stop rewarding this bitch and make her go away.
    Trixie, stef, idunno and 8 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I weighed 110 at 9-10 years old, though I was taller, maybe 5'1" or so.
    How do you remember that? I have no idea about my weight or height at that age.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    A goddamn 9yo weighs more than me
    Me too
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

125lbs? that is more then me and I am more then a foot taller. My God.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information