• 3 Post By czb
  • 2 Post By NoNoRehab
  • 8 Post By HWBL
  • 3 Post By BITTER
  • 2 Post By sluce

Thread: Kate Gosselin Investigated By Child Services

Default Kate Gosselin Investigated By Child Services

Photo by Angela Weiss/Getty Images
    Kate Gosselin's parenting skills are being questioned once again. The reality television star is reportedly being investigated by child services according to a Wednesday, Radar Online report. This is not the first time Kate has been under fire over her somewhat questionable parenting skills throughout the years, but this time it has been revealed that Kate was recently investigated by CPS concerning her treatment of her ten-year-old son Collin.

The report claims that Kate was investigates by the Berks County Pennsylvania Department of Children and Youth Services after “someone called and told them that Kate had been both physically and psychologically abusive to one of her sextuplets, Collin." The anonymous source reveals that Kate also seems to single him out, and picks on him more so than the others. Kate has always been the firm parent to the eight children that she shares with ex-husband Jon Gosselin.

Jon is also very aware that Kate is being unfairly harsh with Collin and "wants to put a stop to it," according to the family source. The situation has been so bad that been the other children have been upset by Collin's cruel treatment by their mother that they have even “cried to their dad about how poorly their mom treats Collin.” Kate has publicly revealed that Collin has suffered from "divorce anger" and was kicked out of his private school after suffering problems that could not be controlled by his teachers.
    It has been claimed by the other children that Kate often gives Collin all of the worst chores around the house, and that he has to eat many of his meals alone. However at this time investigators have been reported to determine that the abuse claims were unfounded. Jon, however is still very concerned about the matter. During a 2014 interview Jon revealed that the kids told him that Kate still spanks them. “She will do it in front of all the other kids to scare them into behaving. They have so much fear of their mother,” he said.

At this time Kate has full custody of the children, but according to sources Jon plans to change that soon. This maybe a difficult feat to conquer for Jon, considering he has been having a difficult time obtaining a job and keeping it, an that he is several thousands of dollars behind on child support. Kate also has a big backer defending her. Millionaire boyfriend Jeff Prescott has publicly raved about how well Kate handles her life and her children despite the difficulties that come from raising eight children as a single mom. Could this be the start of a new ugly battle between Jon and Kate, or will Kate continue to push around Jon, and her children. Do you believe Kate is a bully, or just a mom trying to do her best considering the circumstances?

Kate Gosselin parenting questioned: Gosselin under investigation by CPS - Toledo Pop Culture | Examiner.com
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I believe Jon keeps filing crap reports........ must shut my mouth......

Jon had a judgment for 1 million entered against him last week. He was working as a sales manager selling some software, but he met with potential clients and told them to buy from the competition instead while he took money from the competition on the side. Real stand up guy. Now he wants the kids hoping he can get a show and get paid since he is unable to earn a living on his own.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

i hate that a cps investigation is public knowledge. isn't that supposed to be confidential?
    sluce, Kittylady and witchcurlgirl like this.

So the claims were found to be unfounded by the authorities, but a "family source" is all "Jon says this" and "Jon thinks that"? Hmmmm, yep, real mystery about where this stuff is coming from.

It sounds like Collin does have some behavioral issues, to the extent that he was kicked out of school. Doing extra chores and eating alone is hardly abuse, it sounds like standard punishment for a kid who's acting out.

My SO and I were both impressed by Kate on Celebrity Apprentice this year. Take her away from her kids and around other adults and she actually seemed like a nice, chill person. She was cooperative and helped everybody on her team but not in a bossy, diva way. My SO said, "It's almost like trying to raise a gazillion kids fathered by a deadbeat who doesn't help out can cause someone to be uptight and lose their sense of humor, whoda thunk it."
    stella blue and JazzyGirl like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I don't care. Can't stand the bitch.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Jon is full of shit. Probably hopes he can get custody so he can make money to pay back his judgment.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I always wonder about these two... if they hadn't done a reality show, would they still be married? How would they have ever supported all those kids?

They are both assholes.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I had the same reaction as Sluce... Jon his filing those reports and leaking these stories. What a douchebag. Also, he probably wants custody to reduce his support payments.

He doesn't pay support. To her credit, rather than taking him back to court, she has moved on knowing it's up to her to support the kids.
    KrisNine and witchcurlgirl like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I honestly don't mind Kate. She seems to be a good mom. A real one. She's a bitch sometimes, but other times she's very loving. She seems to also work to support the kids and works a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I always wonder about these two... if they hadn't done a reality show, would they still be married? How would they have ever supported all those kids?
    She was a nurse when the show first started and worked long shifts on weekends while Jon worked during the week.

Thread Information