Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan Trying to Bribe Her Way Out of Jail?

Default Lindsay Lohan Trying to Bribe Her Way Out of Jail?

Lindsay Lohan Isn’t Trying To Bribe Her Way Out Of Jail, Okay?
    ctions

Lindsay Lohan is going back to her home away from the Chateau Marmont, an L.A. courtroom, tomorrow, to show the judge that she completed all 240 hours of her community service. The prosector Terry White has been going over the hours that LiLo supposedly completed through a London-based organization calledCommunity Service Volunteers and he squinted his eyes over her trying to pass off meet-and-greets with audience members after Speed-The-Plow as community service. LiLo also tried to say that letting “disadvantaged youth” follow her around should count as a service to the community. LiLo has a point. If those kids were told, “Whatever she did, do the opposite and you’ll be fine,” after following her around, then that truly is community service. Now TMZ is saying that LiLo has brought Esurance into her schemes.

TMZ says that last Friday, LiLo got Esurance, the company she did a Super Bowl commercial for, to donate $10,000 to Community Service Volunteers. LiLo supposedly convinced the higher-ups at Esurance to donate to CSV by saying that she likes what the organization has done to help poor children. Esurance dropped the donation in CSV’s hands last Saturday. The prosecutor could ask CSV about LiLo’s community service hours, so that $10k donation could look like a bribe to the eyes of the judge. But LiLo’s long-suffering attorney Shawn Holley says that TMZ has really sunk to the bottom of the sewer (Say hi to White Oprah while you’re there, TMZ!) for even insinuating that the donation was anything but a charitable act on St. LiLo’s part:

“TMZ has stooped to a new low. To take Lindsay’s positive efforts in supporting CSV and turn them into something negative simply to sell a story is offensive. Lindsay has been involved in helping to raise funds for this wonderful organization since she started her community service there and she has continued her work as a volunteer, even though her community service was completed weeks ago.”

You know, I kind of believe LiLo (not really). Not because I think she’s a charitable soul who cares about poor children, but because I’d like to think she’s a better schemer than that. Why bribe the middle man when she can go directly to the source (aka the prosecutor). She could easily get Terry White to okay her community service hours by threatening physical harm on him by getting White Oprah to send him nudes.

Dlisted | Lindsay Lohan Isn’t Trying To Bribe Her Way Out Of Jail, Okay?

Did she make a coat out of all her old hair extensions?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I was going to say did she swipe a better class of coat because that is quite a fine specimen?
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Silver Member

She's learning...baby steps.

Gold Member

What's new about this? Same old shit. Lilo finds excuses, gets a break.
    holly and Kittylady like this.

I just realized I miss the days of the live TMZ feeds of Lindsay in a court room
    sprynkles likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

So no more 'fuckyou' fingernails?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I remember the fuck you nails, lol

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Did she make a coat out of all her old hair extensions?
    It really does look like it.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I just realized I miss the days of the live TMZ feeds of Lindsay in a court room
    I am sure they will be back.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Another article on the shadiness of LiLo's community service. Apparently she somehow managed to log ten hours per day even when she was supposed to be deathly ill...

Did British charity collude with Lindsay Lohan to cheat community service order? Actress accused of failing to complete 240 hours community service

• Lindsay Lohan accused of failing to finish 240 hours community service
    • Community Service Volunteers (CSV) accused of helping her inflate hours
    • British charity denies it colluded with the actress in exchange for publicity
    • Actress given hours for reckless driving after Porsche collided with truck

She came to Britain for a fresh start, a chance to put her chaotic Hollywood lifestyle behind her. It was, she insisted, time to 'grow up'.
    But Lindsay Lohan's hopes of starting anew could unravel as early as this week – and in spectacular fashion.
    The actress faces allegations that she failed to complete 240 hours of court-ordered community service that she had vowed to carry out in London.
    And embroiled in the controversy is a prominent British charity, which has been accused of helping her inflate the number of hours she spent carrying out her punishment.
    Scroll down for video

+3

Lindsay Lohan faces allegations that she failed to complete 240 hours of court-ordered community service. British charity Community Service Volunteers (pictured) has been accused of helping her inflate numbers

The claim raises the question of whether Community Service Volunteers (CSV) colluded with the actress in exchange for publicity – an allegation the charity denies.
    Miss Lohan arrived in London last autumn to star in a West End production of David Mamet's play, Speed The Plow.
    It would, she hoped, prove her credentials as a serious actress. But at the time she had still not completed the community service she received for reckless driving after her Porsche collided with a truck in 2012.

An American judge agreed to allow Miss Lohan to complete the hours in London with the help of CSV, whose chairman is Labour peer Lord Levy.
    Now, according to official documents filed in the US courts, the charity says she has not only completed the 240 hours, but exceeded them in the short time between October and January.
    But The Mail on Sunday has seen documents and spoken to well-informed sources which suggest she has done no such thing, raising questions about what activities have been logged as 'community service'.

+3

Lohan was quick to post a photograph of herself with CSV's Is Szoneberg (left), director of volunteering operations, and Laura Doughty (centre), director of external affairs and fundraising, on her Instagram

A source close to the Speed The Plow production told this newspaper that Miss Lohan's plans to fit her punishment around the play's demanding schedule had 'always been a concern' for producers.
    'The people behind the play wanted to know if she would be able to do both,' the source said.
    'Lindsay's people insisted that they would be able to work it into her schedule, but it was clear that it would not have been possible.'
    That question appeared to be a key topic at her initial meeting with CSV on October 6 last year. According to another source, the subject of inflating Miss Lohan's hours was openly discussed. 'They knew they couldn't do it,' said the source.
    'The question was asked if the hours could be padded. You know, could they say she did 90 per cent of it? CSV said they would see what they could do – wink, wink – and mentioned fundraising and publicity.'

The source added that Miss Lohan was then quick to post a photograph of herself with CSV's Is Szoneberg, director of volunteering operations, and Laura Doughty, director of external affairs and fundraising, on her Instagram account, which has almost 3 million followers.
    Under the picture she wrote: 'Another great meeting with @CSV_UK making a difference every single day.' She accentuated the message with symbols of a heart and hands in a prayer position.
    'It was all, 'what can we do for her and what can she do for us',' said the source.
    In other documents seen by this newspaper, CSV agreed to sign off hours for Miss Lohan 'retroactively' and also agreed that the initial meeting between the actress, her team and CSV could count towards her total. It was also asked whether Miss Lohan's appearance at last year's Women of the Year Awards in London could count towards her punishment. CSV suggested that it could.
    The charity advised Miss Lohan's team that this would not be linked to CSV. But according to the official log, four hours were assigned by CSV on the day of the awards. The log also says Miss Lohan spent 56 hours working with or on behalf of CSV's charitable community project, the Red Route Cafe in Hackney.
    American officials have their doubts. Terry White, lead prosecutor in Miss Lohan's US case, last month challenged both the type of work Miss Lohan claimed to have done – and even if she had done it at all.
    The star's official volunteering log submitted to the court states that she carried out administrative and planning work with the charity, agreed to 'meet and greet' young volunteers after performances of Speed The Plow, and allow other young volunteers to shadow her.

+3

Miss Lohan arrived in London last autumn to star in a West End production of David Mamet's play, Speed The Plow, pictured yesterday at the launch of 'Hunger Magazine, We've Got Issues' at W London

Her 'work shadowing' role was 'most questionable', Mr White said, telling a court: 'Work shadowing basically is hanging out with her. I'd love to hang out with a celebrity. That's not community service.'

But he also took issue with the timeline of hours on Miss Lohan's log. He questioned, for example, just how the star was able to complete 30 hours for CSV from January 19 to 21 while also being treated for a virus picked up in Bora Bora.
    '[A] note says she received acute care for three days, but on those three days, again, ten hours [per day] were served,' Mr White told the court, adding: 'I'm having trouble not only with the quality of the work but whether or not the work was actually done.'
    Last week it was reported that Miss Lohan successfully lobbied US car insurance firm Esurance to donate $10,000 (£6,500) to CSV.
    CSV is well respected, so how did it come to be embroiled in this way? Was the organisation star-struck by the actress, hungry for the publicity Miss Lohan could bring with her 8.8 million Twitter followers?

'This girl has manipulated a British organisation,' the source said. 'They were hoodwinked into letting her get away with it. People are in awe of Lindsay. But this is celebrity manipulation and it's not fair. She did the crime in LA so should have done the punishment there.
    'It's one rule for ordinary citizens and another for celebrities. She didn't do those hours. It makes a mockery of the legal system. This is someone who has had so many chances. But now I wonder if this community service hearing is going to be the crunch? Will she now go to jail?'
    Mr White told The Mail on Sunday that a prison sentence would not be ruled out for Miss Lohan if she is found in breach of her probation terms on Wednesday.
    Despite her wild child reputation, she is understood to have conducted her working life with some degree of professionalism. Although Speed The Plow is thought to have lost £200,000, cast and crew were impressed by her performances.
    Miss Lohan's spokesman would not comment on the allegations last night. CSV chief executive Oonagh Aitken said: 'I am not aware of anything which would support such an allegation. We take our responsibilities in relation to all kinds of volunteering with great seriousness.'

Read more: Did British charity collude with Lindsay Lohan to cheat community service order? Actress accused of failing to complete 240 hours community service | Daily Mail Online

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

is it just me or does this photo look very photoshopped?

+3

Lohan was quick to post a photograph of herself with CSV's Is Szoneberg (left), director of volunteering operations, and Laura Doughty (centre), director of external affairs and fundraising, on her Instagram
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Hit By Ban Bus!

It really does look badly photo shopped

Bronze Member

http://dlisted.com/2015/02/25/lindsay-lohan-thinks-her-acting-is-a-gift-to-the-community-and-she-should-get-credit-for-it/

Lindsay Lohan
    is still scrambling to do whatever she can to keep the judge in L.A. from declaring that she violated probation by not completing 240 community service hours. LiLo already tried to pass off stage door “meet and greets” and letting kids follow her around all day as community service. She also got Esurance to donate $10,000 to CSV, the London-based community service organization that is keeping track of her hours. Well, now TMZ is saying that LiLo tried to count her performance in Speed-The-Plow as community service. Yes, LiLo keeps finding ways to redefine the [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]definition
    of shameless, but I don’t even know why she’s trying. She could flip off the judge while saying, “Here’s proof of my community service hours, Judge Cunty McEatMe,” and the judge would still let her go and probably sentence themselves to jail for wasting her time.[/COLOR]
    What do you think?

Sources tell TMZ that prosector Terry White went through all 240 hours and discovered that on one day, LiLo got credit for 6 hours total, but 4 of those hours were for her matinee and evening performances of Speed-The-Plow. The other 2 were for the meet-and-greet after the show. The shadiness didn’t stop there, of course. On another day, LiLo claims she serviced the community from 11am to 3pm. Terry caught that mess in another lie when he called the producers of the play and was told that the show started at 3pm that day and she showed up 35 minutes before curtain. Terry White is also throwing another side-eye at LiLo for counting a fundraiser she threw for CSV.
    What do you think?

In a hearing today, Terry White will tell the judge that he believes there’s enough shiftiness in her community service hours report to rule that she violated probation and should be punished. Somewhere, a Lady Justice statue just dropped her sword and scales to grab her stomach while laughing. I mean, Lindsay Lohan actually getting punished by [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]a court of law?![/COLOR]
    What do you think?

Terry White needs to LEAVE LINDSAY ALOOOOOOOOOONE! Every second that LiLo was on that stage was a second when she wasn’t hitting a bitch with a bottle or running over babies, so that is a service to the community. Also, every time LiLo steps out in public, she is committing a service to the community, because her face is a PSA warning people of what happens when you fill your face with unmarked fillers bought from the trunk of [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]a car in an alley.[/COLOR]
    What do you think?

No, that bag of freckled schemes probably won’t [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]get credit for her performances and she shouldn’t, but I do believe that if anybody who has watched The Canyonsis convicted of a crime, they should get credit for time served for suffering through that [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]disaster[/COLOR].[/COLOR]
    What do you think?

And here’s LiLo once again serving the community by posing for the people at the Elle Style Awards in London last night.

“Here’s proof of my community service hours, Judge Cunty McEatMe,” Michael K always delivers

Lindsay Lohan

Judge Pooh-Poohs Community Service

More Hours Ordered

2/25/2015 8:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

breaking news
    Lindsay Lohan and her community service organization just got slammed by a judge Wednesday morning ... a judge who threw out more than half of her hours.
    The judge in Lindsay's probation case ordered LiLo to do another 125 hours ... this after the prosecutor called BS on the service she performed.
    Most of the hearing was conducted privately in the judge's chambers, but hizzoner did call the work Lindsay did "unacceptable."
    TMZ broke the story ... prosecutor Terry White was indignant over the work Lindsay did for CSV in London, saying in one case she got credit for six hours of community service work ... even though four hours of those hours were for acting on stage and the remaining two were for meeting fans.
    Lindsay's never-ending probation stems from her 2012 reckless driving case when she slammed into an 18-wheeler.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3So3bqoQ9

Shawn Holley

Lindsay Got a Raw Deal

2/25/2015 1:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

indsay Lohan was on the up and up when she performed her community service and got credit for performing onstage ... this according to her lawyer.
    Shawn Holley was on her way out of the courthouse when she explained Lohan did a pretty great thing for unfortunate London children by giving them the experience of a West End London play.
    The judge disagreed and threw out more than half of Lindsay's community service hours, so she needs to redo 125 hours to complete her probation.
    Holly went after prosecutor Terry White, saying all he really had to do was call CSV -- the community service org -- and they would have cleared things up. For his part, we know White is indignant, saying LiLo's community service was bogus.
    Lindsay has been on probation for going on 8 years. She may not win an Oscar, but she definitely could get in the Guinness Book.

L

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3So3wHo7S
    Heidi Ho likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information