Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Lady Gaga Engaged to Taylor Kinney

fgg

Default Lady Gaga Engaged to Taylor Kinney

Lady Gaga Engaged to Taylor Kinney: Get All the Details on Their Champagne Toast With Her Family -- Plus, See Her Massive Ring!

Cheers! Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney celebrated their engagement news with Gaga’s parents at their Manhattan eatery, Joanne Trattoria, on Valentine’s Day, eyewitness and Times Herald-Record executive editor Barry Lewis tells Us Weekly.

Lewis, who was dining at the restaurant when Gaga and Kinney broke their engagement news to her parents, tells Us that the couple weren’t attempting to keep anything secret and celebrated the happy news around the restaurant’s bar. "Gaga and Taylor were hanging out at the bar and Taylor looked kind of sheepish, like almost any guy would be, where he's with his future in-laws and she's showing off the ring. They were like any other couple -- she's showing off the ring and the dad is popping champagne and the groom-to-be is seeming somewhat nervous by all the excitement.”

“The family seemed very, very happy and very excited,” Lewis added.

So, what about the ring?! Lady Gaga shared a snap of her massive diamond via Instagram on Monday, Feb. 16, after Us Weekly confirmed the news.

“He gave me his heart on Valentine’s Day, and I said YES!” she captioned a close-up shot of her heart-shaped sparkler.
    The “Artpop” singer and Chicago Fire actor met on set of Gaga’s “You & I” music video back in 2011. Several months later, the pair began dating only to split briefly in May 2012 before rekindling their love the follow month.

Gaga’s been vocal about marrying the hunk for some time. During a recent interview with Howard Stern she gushed he’s “the right guy.” “How do we know? It’s this feeling,” she added.
    The couple have already established their roles at home, too. During a 2014 interview with Sirius XM’s “Morning Mash-Up,” Gaga admitted she dotes on Kinney at home.

“Oh yeah, he’s totally in charge. When I’m home, I’m like, shoes are off, I’m making him dinner. He has a job too and he’s really busy,” she explained. “I’m in charge all day long. The last thing I wanna do is tell him what to do. It’s not good for relationships to tell men what to do, female listeners who are out there.”

Read more: Lady Gaga Engaged to Taylor Kinney: Find Out How They Celebrated - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

pic of the heart shaped diamond (puke!) at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I just figured out a couple of weeks ago that the hottie on Chicago Fire is her man!!! I can't stand her and I wonder what he sees in her.
    JWL likes this.

They are a really odd couple.

He's beautiful!
    Alysheba likes this.

Sadly, I'll always remember him from Shameless as the married jerk who ugly-fucks Fiona in his minivan and then brings his wife to her house to confront her.

NSFW !!:

<strong>
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Damn, he really is beautiful!
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

See what I did there?
    Kittylady likes this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Somehow I didn't think Gaga would do anything as conventional as get engaged and get married but I must have bought into her image. * smacks self *
    lindsaywhit and idunno like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I loathe heart shaped diamonds.
    czb, sputnik, Belt Up and 10 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

heart shaped diamonds should be illegal.
    Kittylady, firebrat1229 and Syd like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

fgg

How Taylor Kinney customized Lady Gaga’s engagement ring

This ring gets more and more impressive by the day.

On Wednesday, Lady Gaga showed off some very personal detailing from her heart-shaped engagement ring from new fiancé Taylor Kinney. The bottom of the glittering band features the couple’s initials — a “T” for Taylor and an “S” for Gaga’s birth name, Stefani, connected with a heart.

“My favorite part of my engagement ring,” read the caption of the blinding snapshot from Gaga (whose full birth name is Stefani Germanotta), 28. “Taylor and Lorraine [Schwartz] designed ‘TS’ in white diamonds on the band. He always called me by my birth name. Since our very first date. I’m such a happy bride-to-be! I can’t stop smiling.”

The ring’s designer, Lorraine Schwartz — also the woman behind tot North West’s impressive diamond studs — said creating the ring was no easy feat.

“The stone is big and quite beautiful, and actually more expensive than some of the estimates I have read,” Schwartz told InStyle of Gaga’s ring. “It’s a challenge to get an excellent heart shape with perfections — the shoulders of the gem have to be totally symmetrical; Lady Gaga’s is all that.”

A report from E! News estimated the ring could be worth up to $400,000.

Gaga and “Chicago Fire” star Kinney, 30, got engaged on Valentine’s Day and have been dating since 2011.

How Taylor Kinney customized Lady Gaga’s engagement ring | Page Six

pics at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

II have a friend with a heart shaped diamond engagement ring. She never came out and said anything, but I always had the feeling she did not like it.

(And to be honest, I remember when I saw it I thought...geez what are we...12?!?!?")
    Kittylady, sputnik and twitchy2.0 like this.

I would imagine he would always call her by her birth name. Can you imagine calling someone Lady? or Gaga? Or Lady Gaga?

I don't know why, but I'm surprised that she's only 28.

And the ring, so not my taste at all. The diamond looks like a beautiful diamond, but to cut it heart shaped seems to be such a shame.
    Kittylady likes this.

I don't think Taylor Kinney is hot, but I don't think she's hot either.

That video of Shameless was repulsive but at the same time, it's funny that he got an acting job as the most vulgar lay ever.
    Trixie likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

"It’s not good for relationships to tell men what to do, female listeners who are out there.”
    I reject this statement.

Seriously, I am about sick of the power women saying things like "I like to dote on my man when I get home and play happy homemaker since I'm a boss at work." Who are these people? Don't they ever get fucking tired of doing everything? Whatever happened to splitting things 50-50? Or just admit they need some Leave Me The Fuck Alone time NOT tending to someone else's needs? That would impress me more than "I'm a Career Woman at work but I'm Suzy Homemaker to make my man happy."

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information