Like Tree20Likes
  • 11 Post By MsDark
  • 3 Post By *Wookie-Chick*
  • 1 Post By Kittylady
  • 2 Post By Annika
  • 1 Post By rollo
  • 1 Post By BBDSP
  • 1 Post By JerriBlank

Thread: Miley Cyrus won’t shop on Rodeo Drive: They treat me like ‘Pretty Woman’

Default Miley Cyrus won’t shop on Rodeo Drive: They treat me like ‘Pretty Woman’

On makeup: “I do my own because [otherwise] you sit in a chair and then, all of a sudden, you come out and you’re not you any more. That freaks me out. I’m a little bit of a control freak, I guess.”

She hates Rodeo Drive: “You’ve seen Pretty Woman, obviously. Well, they are actually like that. If you walk in, they give you the worst look you’ve ever seen, and I am too outspoken to deal with those kinds of people.”

On women: “Females, oh god! I f***ing love them. Someone came up to me last night and was like, ‘Women f***ing love you,’ and I was like, ‘I f***ing love women, trust me.’ They are something so beautiful. This kind of sounds cheesy, but girls just rule. We have a sensitivity and passion you can’t find in other people. Women are born complicated. We’re used to over-thinking everything. Like, physically, guys can just wake up in the morning and they throw on a T-shirt. We’ve been taught from the beginning that we have to think so much. But, that’s the thing about women! We don’t have to put in all this effort and time. We’re too complicated from the beginning. Even with little boys and little girls, we have so many thoughts and … we put so much pressure on.”

On feminism: “The world is in the prime of its feminine energy. I think women are starting to feel that. We were talking about women’s rights last night and [someone said], ‘Women are more suppressed right now than ever before.’ Well, I don’t think so — I think we’re more free than we’ve ever been. I’m seeing it everywhere; young women are totally ready to come out of their shells, to take on the world. There’s a lot of talk about feminism — people want to take that word and make it a bad thing, but it’s the greatest thing ever! Of course you’re a feminist, you know?”

[From Daily Telegraph]
    No Cookies | dailytelegraph.com.au

Cele|bitchy | Miley Cyrus won’t shop on Rodeo Drive: They treat me like ‘Pretty Woman’

Honey, this means you probably look like a hooker.

Seriously though? I have a hard time buying that anyone on Rodeo Drive wouldn't be all up Miley Cyrus' asshole trying to cater to her if she walked through their doors. Hooker clothes or not.
    Angeli, sprynkles, nana51 and 8 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

It's probably because Miley is an annoying little shit .. can you imagine what a nightmare she would be in a shop?... showing off to her posse, being bloody loud, touching everything, treating the staff like shit and her slaves... Oh fark that!

Working in retail is a job i DO NOT MISS AT ALL! .. Customers suck! .. just mho.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

She hates Rodeo Drive: “You’ve seen Pretty Woman, obviously. Well, they are actually like that. If you walk in, they give you the worst look you’ve ever seen, and I am too outspoken to deal with those kinds of people.”

The difference is that Julia Roberts character was a fresh from a bubble bath hooker whereas you, Miley dear, are a run of the mill attention seeking skank who probably staggered in there shouting the odds and stinking of acrid skunk fumes and threatening to make everything you tried on unsaleable because of the stench.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

an article where she states women are coming out of their shells and ready to take on the world, and they show her riding a big phallus hotdog? lol. clever.
    Shinola and Lofty Bike like this.

She's a confused little thing, isn't she? I bet they see her coming on Rodeo Drive and can't stifle the sniggers.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She's a confused little thing, isn't she? I bet they see her coming on Rodeo Drive and can't stifle the sniggers.
    Given how much she's worth (monetarily) I can't see them ignoring her--that would be stupid if they are selling on commission. But I can see them taking her money while laughing behind her back or perhaps waiting till see leaves to have a good laugh at her expense. (Actually, who knows what they would do--that's probably what I would do.)

Maybe they just don't suck up to her as much as she thinks they should.
    holly likes this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Ya no shit, everybody knows she's rich. She does campaigns for designers and is frequently front row at their fashion shows. I'm sure when she shops, she calls ahead and stores close for her. But, ya know, she DGAF so she's got to make it known she's a bad girl that Hollywood squares can't handle.
    Sassiness likes this.

What the shit was that!?! There wasn't one coherent thought in that whole mess. I'm having a Billy Madison moment where I now feel stupider for having read that.

Thread Information