Page 1 of 280 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree10101Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Default Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Last edited by twitchy2.0; March 21st, 2015 at 11:33 AM.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Elite Member

Hi Twitchy

Okay i remembered a song by an Aussie band named 'Regurgitator'.

The name of the song is called 'Polyester Girl'.. and even though it came out in 1997/98, i think it should be Kanye and Kimbos 'song'.

Hope you enjoy it peoples

*Disclaimer* i don't know the band personally or have any association with them or their music label .. i just thought it was a cool song and VERY applicable to Kanye and Kimbo his Polyester Girl.
    Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; February 10th, 2015 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Forgot the disclaimer.. yikes ;)
    arie_skop likes this.

Do you really think Kim cares if Kanye is obsessed with Beyonce? She is just using him, I doubt she has any feelings for the man at all. And vice versa.

^You think? He seems pretty into her (when there are no paps around)

Elite Member

Why do we have another thread on them? Arghhhh. (Of course I clicked on it!)

Just saw the explanation. Got it!
    Last edited by tulip; February 10th, 2015 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Got my question answered :)

What I really hate is that very few people are calling these assholes out for their crap. Everyone gives Kanye a pass because he's so talented and amazing. OK. All the celebs keep glossing it over when asked for their opinion. It's crazy. I saw this and loved it:

I keep trying to post the article, but it just won't post. This is a safe link.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/...nce#.cxeN2Nrm7

I love the title of the thread. Because that's what they are: KRAP!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    What I really hate is that very few people are calling these assholes out for their crap. Everyone gives Kanye a pass because he's so talented and amazing. OK. All the celebs keep glossing it over when asked for their opinion. It's crazy. I saw this and loved it:

I keep trying to post the article, but it just won't post. This is a safe link.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/...nce#.cxeN2Nrm7
    BRILLIANT!!! It too a bit for the graphics to all load, but sooo worth it!
    KrisNine and ConstanceSpry like this.

I have seen several celebrities and even athletes criticize Kanye on Twitter. Finally.

If I were Cim (thank God I am not), I would be weirded out by my husband being obviously obsessed with another woman. I think Cim is too stupid and vein to see an issue with it though.
    Callalily and ConstanceSpry like this.

I don't think she cares. She's not a wife and he's not a husband. She'll be on to the next one soon enough.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Kanye West vows to boycott Grammys until they 'fix' voting system... and reveals 'voices in his head' told him to storm stage after Beck's victory over Beyonce

• Claims Taylor Swift supported his actions, now wants to work with her
    • Makes bizarre comparison between Beyonce's treatment at the awards to Kim Kardashian's divorce
    • Explains his targeting of winner was not 'a black and white thing' as 'racism is a distraction to humanity'

By CHELSEA WHITE FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 17:14, 11 February 2015 | UPDATED: 19:44, 11 February 2015

Do not expect Kanye West to say sorry any time soon.
    The 37-year-old came very close to apologising to Beck for ruining his Grammys acceptance and accusing him of not 'respecting artistry' on Wednesday morning - but then ended up launching another bizarre rant.
    The rapper was on Ryan Seacrest to explain his actions on Sunday night but instead exploded in anger at the organisers of the Grammy Awards themselves vowing to not return next year - unless they work with him to fix the annual event.

+16

Sorry, not sorry: Kanye West, seen here Wednesday morning in New York,came very close to apologising to Beck but ended up launching another bizarre rant on Ryan Seacrest's radio show

While the FourFiveSeconds star tried to catch himself a number of times, he quickly slipped back into old Kanye West mode - including referring to himself in third person.
    Kanye raised eyebrows when he took to the stage when Beck was named winner of Album of the Year for his work Morning Phase, but then retreated to his seat making everyone think it was a joking nod to when he rushed the stage when Taylor Swift won a VMA in 2009.

Explaining his stage invasion to Ryan he said: 'You know, I felt like just the whole Grammys, right when that happened, everybody was looking at me and then people started screaming, ''Kanye! Kanye! Go do it!''
    'Ok, that didnít really happen, these were voices in my head. So the voices in my head told me go and then I just walked up like halfway up the stage.'

Read more: Kanye West vows to boycott Grammys as he launches ANOTHER rant about Beck | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Beyonce's won like a dozen grammys already. Big deal if she didn't THIS year. He's a fuckin idiot.

And what's it got to do with him? Total idiot!
    holly, arie_skop and Angeli like this.

He thinks he's on some noble crusade to save the poor, rich artists. If he wants to save people, feed the poor!

Gold Member

I hope he releases an album and is nominated next year. Only to lose to an albino polka player.

Page 1 of 280 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information