Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile: New Couple Alert?

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile: New Couple Alert?

Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile get close in Hawaii|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

Kristen Stewart forgoes the bikini in a pair of men's Y-fronts | Daily Mail Online

Kristen Stewart’s holiday in Hawaii
    January 5, 2015 Posted at 4:04 PM
    Posted by Lainey

Kristen Stewart was spotted in LA just before Christmas with her constant companion, Alicia Cargile. Then they went on holiday together to celebrate the New Year. They were swarmed at LAX when they returned.

New photos of them in Hawaii, on the beach, have just been released. You can see them here and they’re the most definitive shots yet to support the rumours that she and Cargile are dating. They’re holding hands. In some of the pictures, it looks like they’re… nuzzling. I hate that word. But I can’t think of a better one to describe what they’re doing, sitting next to each other, shoulder to shoulder.

Terrible start to 2015 for those who’ve been hanging on, hoping against hope, that Robsten lives. He’s moved on. She’s moved on. As we do…from the romances we all had at 20 (unless you’re a Duggar).

A great start to 2015 for those of us who support Sex-Positive. There was a time when an actor with Stewart’s profile wouldn’t have been empowered to love free and live free. That’s not to say that it’s changed completely. Some would argue that young male actors in the same position still face challenges with perception and opportunity. Still…even if it’s just a beginning, it’s a good beginning.

Photos:
    FameFlynet, Bauer, Vladimir Labissiere/ Splash

What a catch! Kristen Stewart, 24, plays ball with her gal pal Alicia Cargile as they spend the New Year in Hawaii together, enjoying a beach day on Thursday last week

Ready for a fresh start? Kristen has admitted than in 2015 she would like a break from acting

Kristen and her assistant-turned-best-friend, were made a number of wardrobe changes through the day, after splashing around in the ocean.
    The Twilight star showed off her impressively toned physique, in a pair of red hot pants, loosely-fitting vest top and a black bra.
    While Kristen's ex Robert Pattinson has moved on to a new relationship with British singer FKA twigs, it seems she is much more happy enjoying the single life with her friend.

Close bond: The pair already spent the Christmas holidays together and now it seems they'll be just as inseparable in the New Year

A shoulder to lean on: There's no doubt the pair have been growing closer over the last few months

Special bond: Alicia is said to have worked as Kristen's assistant before the pair became best friends

Captain of her ship! Edgy Kristen decided against the more traditional beach wear by wearing a vest top and a pair of Y-fronts

Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile get close in Hawaii|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

Elite Member

Kristen certainly looks happy and content now. i wish both ladies well and hope they have a great future together.

Love Kristen's short hair and Alicia is a cutie too.
    Lalasnake and mopar like this.

She looks happier in these pics than she did in any picture w/Rob
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

So Robsten was all a big, fat publicity stunt/lie. THE HORROR.
    BelledeJour likes this.

OMG, is that actual human expression on her face?
    Kittylady and Lalasnake like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She does look happy, this happy pic should be added to her emotional chart.

Last edited by Jazzy; January 6th, 2015 at 09:47 PM. Reason: add picture

she's even helpfully wearing a plaid shirt and a beanie, in case anyone didn't get the message loud and clear.
    Linne, Lalasnake, Brando and 2 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It just looks so strange to see her...happy.

She's a really cute girl when she smiles. I like her hair shorter.

Gold Member

A smile? No lip-biting? Major improvement! Hope the ladies are happy!

Bronze Member

Ugh, you guys are typical extroverts... Just let her be, some people are just awkward and don't need other people to tell them (believe me). I'm not a fan, only saw her in 'Into the wild' but I asume she's introvert and think that makes her more human than most Hollywood people with their awful fake smiles.

Silver Member

So what was that affair with the married guy about? Why any straight guy would want to bang her is a mystery to me. Girl has zero sex appeal and charm but she does look happy now so good for her. Now just go away.

It makes me LOL so hard that the Daily Fail described them walking along the beach holding hands as being to ensure their safety over the "treacherous terrain" of a few rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Appollonia View Post
    So what was that affair with the married guy about? Why any straight guy would want to bang her is a mystery to me. Girl has zero sex appeal and charm but she does look happy now so good for her. Now just go away.
    I know that people like to think that Stewart and Pattinson's relationship could be a big publicity stunt, but why couldn't it also be that Stewart is bi? The affair with the director thing is totally pointless if Stewart and Pattinson were bearing for each other.
    whitetigeress and Lalasnake like this.

The affair seemed staged. It was so public and it did not make any sense at all. I think she wanted out of her relationship contract with Robert.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information