Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Olivier Martinez suspect in battery case after LAX employee pushed to ground

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Default Olivier Martinez suspect in battery case after LAX employee pushed to ground

Airport employee allegedly assaulted by Olivier Martinez was 'amateur photographer snapping him and wife Halle Berry' as they made their way through scuffle at LAX

suspect in a battery investigation after allegedly pushing an LAX airport employee last night, TMZ reports.
    However, today TMZ reports that the employee was acting as a 'amateur paparazzi' who was taking pictures of Martinez and his wife Halle Berry, as they made their way through the Tom Bradley International Terminal on Sunday.

In video footage of the scuffle, Martinez, 48, is seen holding up an empty child car seat to use a barricade between himself and photographers.
    Scroll down for video

+9

Pictured: The moment Olivier Martinez is seen holding up an empty car seat towards an airport employee who had been taking photos of the actor and his wife Halle Berry, at LAX on Sunday

As they come through a set of double doors, the airport employee is seen holding up a cameraphone taking pictures of Martinez, before falling to the ground after he collides with the car seat.
    Martinez was standing in front of his wife Berry, who was holding their one-year-old son Maceo, and her six-year-old daughter Nahla as they walked through the crowds.
    TMZ report that amid the scuffle an airport employee was pushed to the ground, after Martinez allegedly shoved an empty car seat towards him, making him fall backwards, at around 13:45 on Sunday afternoon.

Olivier Martinez loses his cool and assaults LAX employee

+9

To the ground: The airport employee is seen fallen over a wheelchair after the alleged altercation

+9

Snap happy: The employee was seen holding a camera, and was caught on video taking pictures of Martinez and his wife Halle Berry

+9

Hurt: After the incident, the airport employee went to hospital where he filed a police report

The employee is then said to have been taken to a hospital where he complained of abdominal pains.
    He has now filed a battery report against the French actor.
    The family had just arrived back from a Christmas trip to Paris.

+9

Pictured: Olivier Martinez arrives at LAX where he allegedly pushed an airport employee, seen with wife Halle Berry and her six-year-old daughter Nahla

+9

After the alleged incident: The airport employee is seen walking through Tom Bradley International Terminal on Sunday

+9

Scuffle: The alleged altercation took place at the Tom Bradley International Terminal at 13:45, Sunday afternoon

Martinez married Berry at a ceremony held at Chateau des Conde in Vallery, France in July last year.
    The pair began dating in 2010 after meeting on the set of 'Dark Tide' and announced their engagement in March 2012.
    MailOnline have reached out to representatives for Martinez who have so far been unavailable for comment.
    Read more: LAX employee allegedly assaulted by Halle Berry's husband Olivier Martinez | Daily Mail Online

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

You can't really see it from the photos here, but Ariana Grande was in that baby carrier.

What a little asshole. I get that it'd be annoying to have your photo taken, but that's just such a dick move to push the employee over. This guy works at an airport and probably just was hoping to make some extra cash from the photos, while Halle and Olivier are what, millionaires? And he's so put over by some airport employee with a camera phone hoping for some money to survive a little better? It's rude and unprofessional of the employee, but what a fucking dick to push the guy over with the baby carrier, of all things!

^^^^
    seriously?
    i can't stand these assholes but i doubt the employee was hurt and really, shouldn't the airport stop their employees from harassing passengers and taking their pictures? if he got close enough to martinez that he was able to shove him with a baby carseat then he was in his personal space and way too fucking close, and that is harassment.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^I do think it's ridiculous and wrong for an employee to take photos of the celebrities at the airports, I def don't think it's right and it's still dickish. But to push someone over and into a wheelchair? Just way overkill and such an asshole move imo.
    Kathie_Moffett and Godurugly like this.

If you let an employee like this take time from his job for pap shots, you are going to have to let the control tower personnel do it, too. And won't that be fun!
    Flygirl likes this.

The employee, whilst in the course of his employment, taking advantage of his proximity to celebs was being the asshole IMO. He was wearing the company uniform and has let them down.

I think the employee and Martinez were BOTH being arseholes. That doesn't excuse flattening the guy with a travel seat though.

Still I'll bet his caveman impression was right up Halle's alley. I think she's nutty enough to take it as proof of how much he luuuurves her.
    stef, Novice, Brah and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

czb

i bet halle tipped the TSA guy afterwards. this incident will support her argument for getting nahla 100% in france.
    sputnik, Kittylady, stef and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i bet halle tipped the TSA guy afterwards. this incident will support her argument for getting nahla 100% in france.
    Until she decides that she's had enough of Olivier and meets a new beau and wants to move to Spain or Switzerland or wherever the guy is from because her ex is too volatile to be around her and the children because of the time he beat Nahla's father and that guy in the airport and that pap in the street and that guy who....

Yeah, you enjoy being her champion for now, Olivier, because when the time comes she's going to use every outburst against you. Even the ones she instigated.

And what the hell kind of camera was that TSA guy carrying? It's like a vintage 2002 point and shoot. He probably IS living hand to mouth with that piece of junk.

I am sure he has some anger issues and she is a nutjob,BUT that asshole has no right to harass them and the kids like that.I get they are movie stars and stuff but the kids should be off limits,like it is in Europe.

Eh, it's a public place and an airport, and it's LAX, target #1 for anyone who wants a celeb snapshot. He's not harassing them any more than the nine bajillion paps and ordinary rudeniks who take celeb pics all the time. If every star did this--?? Olivier is a violent asshole and she's a drama queen who courts attention on a regular basis. Zero sympathy.

Highly probable the jerk employee was going to sell them, and yeah that's obnoxious, but haven't we all agreed before that this is the price you pay for all the perks and glory of being famous (and attention-seeking)? Again--they're not even in a semi-private place, they're not having a quiet lunch in a little cafe or anything like that.

Plus, ordinary people snap celebs all the time so they can impress friends or Tweet them or whatever, so who knows. I just feel sorry for their poor kids. And what Kitty said. Halle is gonna nail Olivier to the wall when she is good and ready. He is so, so dumb.
    Kittylady, Novice, Brah and 1 others like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

They're all assholes, team nobody.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

it's hard to tell, but in the video it doesn't really look like the employee was harassing them in a way that would justify olivier's reaction. his behavior was completely unprofessional, though. so... i'm with kitty, they're both assholes.
    Kittylady and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information