Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Woman: Wealthy Sex Offender Forced Me Into Sex With Prince Andrew & Others

Default Woman: Wealthy Sex Offender Forced Me Into Sex With Prince Andrew & Others

Woman: Wealthy Sex Offender Forced Me Into Sex With Prince Andrew & Others

Prince Andrew has been implicated in an underage sex scandal, as a woman filed a lawsuit in Florida claiming that the Duke of York’s longtime pal, convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, forced her into sexual situations with the royal on multiple occasions between 1999 until 2002.
    Epstein, a wealthy investment banker, repeatedly used the woman as a “sex slave,” arranging trysts between her and members of his high society social circle, the woman said in the court documents. (Those were filed as a motion to add two new plaintiffs, identified as Jane Doe 3 and Jane Doe 4, to a federal case against the investor, as first reported by the Guardian.)
    The woman said that Epstein circulated young female victims around to “many other powerful men, including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders.”

The woman said she was 17 when the incidents occurred, according to court docs; she said Epstein told her “to give the prince whatever he demanded,” and wanted her to “report back on the details of the sexual abuse” after it had occurred.
    The 54-year-old royal, speaking with Vanity Fair three years ago, previously denied any sort of sexual dealings stemming out of his friendship with Epstein. Famed attorney Alan Dershowitz, who was also mentioned in the suit, said the latest wave of accusations are “totally false and made up.”
    Epstein in 2008 cut a plea deal in connection with soliciting paid sex with a minor, and sentenced to 18 months, of which he served 13.

A spokesman for Prince Andrew — who was married to Fergie, the Duchess of York, for 13 years — said of the suit: “This relates to long-standing and ongoing civil proceedings in the United States, to which The Duke of York is not a party. As such we would not comment on the detail.
    “However, for the avoidance of doubt, any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.”
    Palace officials said they would “never comment on an ongoing legal matter.”

Prince Andrew Named In Underage Sex Slave Lawsuit Against Convicted Sex Offender | Radar Online
    rollo likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thanks for making a new post about this. Thought it might get lost in the Royalty thread.
    snoopqueen likes this.

No problemo . I thought it deserved it's own thread.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

I d love to see anybody at any age forcing me to blow them repeatedly..
    JazzyGirl, Brookie, msdeb and 1 others like this.

The most shocking part of this is that prince Andrew is accused of having sex with an underage woman.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

LOL. But I think this story came out at the time and was quickly suppressed?

I was once attacked by Prince Albert in a can. They guy hit me in the head with it.

Gold Member

I just hope the well known prime minister is Stephen Harper.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I was once attacked by Prince Albert in a can. They guy hit me in the head with it.
    sue the bastaird!

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    sue the bastaird!
    As soon as I can tie somebody wealthy into it, it's totally going to happen!

and then we can share the gains..
    MohandasKGanja and BITTER like this.

New Claims Prince Andrew Asked U.S. Prosecutors To Go Easy On Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein Over Human Trafficking Claims

Britain’s Prince Andrew allegedly lobbied the U.S. government to go easy on an American billionaire the FBI was investigating for holding sex slaves he allegedly shared with the prince and “many other powerful men,” according to claims in a court document obtained by RadarOnline.com.
    Four women who allege they were Jeffrey Epstein’s sex slaves are suing the federal prosecutors for not conferring with them before reaching “a secret non-prosecution agreement” with the Wall Street money manager.
    Instead of possible life sentences over human trafficking allegations, which included claims he shared teen sex slaves with his rich and powerful friends, Epstein was allowed to plead guilty to a far lesser state sex charge that sent him to a Florida prison for just 13 months.

The complaint withholds the names of some of Epstein’s friends who allegedly engaged his sex slaves, referring them only as “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known Prime Minister, and other world leaders.”
    READ THE COURT DOCUMENTS
    Former U.S. President Bill Clinton once traveled to Africa on Epstein’s plane and was publicly associated with the billionaire before cutting ties with him after Epstein’s 2008 arrest in Florida.
    Epstein “used his significant social and political connections to lobby the Justice Department to obtain a more favorable plea deal,” the complaint says.
    One of those “political connections” who lobbied the U.S. government was Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, according to the document filed in federal court in Miami this week.
    A woman identified only as Jane Doe #3 contends that she was “forced to have sexual relations” with Prince Andrew in London, New York and on Epstein’s private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

“Epstein instructed Jane Doe #3 that she was to give the Prince whatever he demanded and required Jane Doe #3 to report back to him on the details of the sexual abuse,” the court filing says. The woman claims Epstein wanted the details of the sex “she had with these men so that he could potentially blackmail them.”
    The duke did not immediately respond to Radar’s request for comment, but a spokeswoman for the royal family at Buckingham Palace did provide a short statement: “This relates to long-standing and ongoing civil proceedings in the United States, to which The Duke of York is not a party. As such we would not comment on the detail. However, for the avoidance of doubt, any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.”
    The complaint “seeks documents regarding Epstein’s lobbying efforts to persuade the Government to give him a more favorable plea arrangement and/or non-prosecution agreement, including efforts on his behalf by Prince Andrew and former Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz.”

Dershowitz, who was part of O.J. Simpson’s legal “Dream Team,” did not immediately respond to Radar calls and emails for comment on the allegations. However, Politico quotes the famed lawyer as calling the accusations “totally, unequivocally and completely false.”

Prince Andrew Sex Slave Allegations — Prince Asked U.S. To Go Easy On Billionaire Friend​ | Radar Online

A*O

I doubt this is true but it does show the kind of shady, sleazy douches that arrogant shit Prince Andrew associates with. They bask in the reflected "respectability" of hanging around with a senior British royal, and he gets to holiday on their yachts and private golf courses.
    Brookie, Kittylady and Angeli like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Why do you think it is not true? There is at least one pic of Prince Andrew with the alleged girl.

Οh,it can very well be true,though i thought he didnt do women,i can even believe he tried to get his friend off the hook of the us justi system ,what i cant stomach is those innocent little whores *forced*into it.You dont get around those things if you dont have it in you!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information