Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Alec Baldwin and wife Hilaria expecting second child together

Default Alec Baldwin and wife Hilaria expecting second child together

Alec & Hilaria Baldwin Reveal Pregnancy on New Year's Day!

Congrats to Alec Baldwin and his wifeHilaria who are expecting their second child together!
    The 56-year-old actor’s yoga teaching love revealed the exciting news on New Year’s Day via an adorable familyInstagram photo.
    “The sun has set on 2014 and on my year of daily #hilariaypd ….2015 is going to be very exciting as we are thrilled to announce we are expecting another little addition to our family! (tadasana) #yogapostureoftheday,” she captioned it.
    Alec and Hilaria already have a 17-month-old daughter together namedCarmen, and he has a daughter,Ireland, 19, from a previous marriage.

Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Well, goody for them. More subtle pictures from Malaria are on the horizon, I'm sure.

I have long had a crush on Alec Baldwin but Hilaria is killing it. She's a bunny burner extraordinaire in the making.

And these two do not make pretty babies. They just don't.

Good luck Alec!
    Sylkyn likes this.

So cheesy.

Ugh. More child support in his future I see.
    rollo and firebrat1229 like this.

czb

alec is only 56? i thought he was older ....
    JazzyGirl likes this.

Goddamnit Alec.
    Dorahacky likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    alec is only 56? i thought he was older ....
    I seriously thought the same thing.

Booze and hate/anger will do that.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

That bitch almost made me hate yoga..i hope she gives birth standing on her stupid head.
    rollo, tulip, deenz and 7 others like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    That bitch almost made me hate yoga..i hope she gives birth standing on her stupid head.
    Between Gwyneth, Madonna and Hilaria I am this/close to wanting to slap anyone I see saluting the sun or doing the downward dog. Insufferable.

'I'm very blessed': Alec Baldwin gushes about pregnant wife Hilaria as she hints at sex of child with snap of blue baby boy shoes

By MAILONLINE REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 19:35 GMT, 2 January 2015 | UPDATED: 20:39 GMT, 2 January 2015

Hilaria Baldwin has hinted at the sex of her unborn child - with a new photo post on Instagram today featuring a pair of conspicuous blue baby shoes.
    The snap shows four pairs of shoes (three presumably those belonging to herself, husband Alec, 56, and their 16-month-old daughter Carmen).
    But the fourth pair, blue and the smallest in size, would seem to suggest Hilaria is counting on having boy.
    Scroll down for video

Dropping hints: Hilaria Baldwin hinted that she is having a baby boy with a photograph featuring a pair of blue baby boy shoes on Friday; she implored her follower to guess what her latest announcement was

However in an interview with Extra TV, filmed before her latest Instagram post and which will air in full tonight, Hilaria admitted she had previously done various gender predictor tests - and received mixed results.

The 30-year-old yoga fanatic, who is a correspondent on the show, was joined by her husband and daughter for the chat and said she is 'really excited' to be having another baby.
    Of the baby's sex, she said: 'I think it’s called Intelligender and that one said "boy," but then we did the Heat Beat one — that said "girl." We also did the Chinese gender chart, and I’m confused about it because in China when you’re born, you’re one, so I don’t know if I’m supposed to add a year.'

+18

Mommy and daughter: She also shared a cute snap and video of herself with toddler daughter Carmen

After 365 yoga pose posts last year, Hilaria, - who is due in the summer - also revealed on Instagram on Friday that she will now be turning her attention to blogging about her pregnancy.
    She went on: 'Now, with this little baby growing inside of me, I will document for you how I am going to take care of myself while pregnant and beyond.

+18

Baby joy: Alec and Hilaria revealed they were expecting their second child together via Instagram on New Year's Day

'There will be great tips if you are expecting or if you just want to learn really good exercises and nutrition tips....here we go again!!! #hilariahealthy2015.'
    On Thursday, Hilaria broke the news of her pregnancy by sharing a sunset family photo of herself, husband Alec and their daughter Carmen rubbing her mommy's tummy.
    She wrote: 'The sun has set on 2014 and on my year of daily #hilariaypd ....2015 is going to be very exciting as we are thrilled to announce we are expecting another little addition to our family! (tadasana) #yogapostureoftheday'

+18

Feeling broody: The couple, pictured here in October in New York, recently hinted that another baby could be on the cards

Just a month ago, the pair were hinting about having a second child together.
    'My wife definitely thinks we should have one more baby,' Baldwin told Closer in November.
    'We'll see what happens! It could be exciting.'
    Hilaria added: 'As soon as [Carmen] came out, I turned to Alec and said, "I want another baby."'

+18

Family holiday: Seen here with their daughter Carmen in Spain back in September; Hilaria gave birth to her in August 2013, just over a year after marrying the 30 Rock star

Hilaria Baldwin plays peek-a-boo with daughter Carmen (archive)

+18

Alec also has a daughter, Ireland, from his previous marriage to Kim Basinger, pictured here in September 2013 at the Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles

Alec, of 30 Rock fame, also has a 19-year-old daughter Ireland from his previous marriage to Kim Basinger.
    His well-documented issues with managing his anger began in 2007 when a voicemail calling his eldest daughter a 'rude pig' leaked to the public.
    Alec and Hilaria married in a whirlwind romance in June 2012 after just a year of dating.
    Just over a year later, Hilaria - a yoga instructor - gave birth to their first child in August 2013.
    Alec's divorce from Basinger was finalised in 2002 following their 1993 marriage.
    Watch Hilaria and Alec’s interview on Extra tonight. Extra is syndicated nationally so check your local listings.

Hilaria Baldwin brings her yoga mission to Dailymail.com

HILARIA BALDWIN'S TOP 12 YOGA POSES OF 2014

Hilaria vowed to post a picture every single day in 2014 showing herself in a yoga pose... 365 days later, we look back at some of her most memorable...

+18

JANUARY: Where it all began... January 1, 2014, Hilaria strikes her first yoga pose and shares to Instagram

+18

FEBRUARY: Chilling out in a leotard and leg warmers at home

+18

MARCH: Hilaria puts in a traffic-stopping performance

+18

APRIL: Three months of daily poses and Hilaria is still going strong

+18

MAY: Well that's one way to take a shower... watch you don't slip!

+18

JUNE: Mother and child, as if lying on their yoga mats, getting ready for a swim

+18

JULY: Looking very zen while taking a dip in a sexy black bikini

+18

AUGUST: Well isn't this how most of us get dressed in the morning?

+18

SEPTEMBER: Getting a hug from her very cute little lady Carmen while in another pose

+18

OCTOBER: Getting in the the Halloween spirit with her family at a pumpkin patch

+18

NOVEMBER: Standing on her head with the help of her hubby's tummy

+18

DECEMBER: Hilaria visits the DailyMail.com offices in New York and strikes a pose

Read more: Alec Baldwin gushes about pregnant wife Hilaria as she hints at sex of child with snap of blue baby boy shoesÂ* | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

This insufferable cunt again?
    SHELLEE, effie2, faithanne and 8 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

i really can't believe that alec puts up with this extreme level of fame-whoring.
    Catty and Mrs P like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

She looks like a douchey, pathetic poseur.
    effie2 and Mrs P like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information