Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Jamie Lynn Spears Pulls Knife to Break Up a Fight

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Jamie Lynn Spears Pulls Knife to Break Up a Fight

Jamie Lynn Spears -- Pulls Huge Knife on Crowd to Break Up a Fight | TMZ.com

Jamie Lynn Spears Pulls Huge Knife on Crowd To Break Up a Fight
    12/31/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
    EXCLUSIVE

Britney Spears' kid sister is a sandwich shop vigilante ... who didn't hesitate to reach for the closest weapon when her girlfriend got into a brawl with another chick.

The violence broke out last weekend at the Pita Pit in Hammond, Louisiana -- Jamie Lynn Spears and a friend had made a late night stop for food, when ... according to sources close to Jamie ... someone attacked her friend.

Cops tell us Jamie's friend got clocked with a bottle. That's when Jamie went all "Saving Private Ryan" ... dragging her friend to safety. Our Spears sources say Jamie pulled her behind the sandwich counter -- then grabbed a long serrated bread knife and started waving it around to stop the fight.

We're told that did the job. Police showed up, but Jamie's friend didn't want to press charges ... so no one got arrested.

Hours before springing into action -- Jamie posted a pic looking calm and demure.

It's always the quiet ones.

I'm not sure if she's crazy or what....

Eh. This is just a typical night out in Louisiana.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

LMAO! This is just so trailer park awesome.

It's Jamie Lynn, bitch.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I'm starting to like this girl.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Here's the Michael K./dlisted.com version.

Jamie Lynn Spears Pulled Out A Big Knife During A Brawl At The Pita Pit

December 31, 2014 / Posted by: Michael K

2014 just keeps farting up the surprises up until the last hours of its life. Who knew that Jamie Lynn Spears would quickly become my new favorite Spears? (FYI: Bit Bit Spears used to be my favorite Spears.)

TMZ says that last weekend the Queen of the Teen Moms, Jamie Lynn Spears, and a girlfriend went to a Pita Pit in Hammond, Louisiana for some late-night eats. Up until I read this story, I had no idea what a Pita Pit was. It sounds like the nickname for a medical condition you get when you donít bathe and your armpit sweat turns into cream. But Pita Pit is like the Subway of pitas.

Jamie Lynn just wanted to enjoy her pita, but her time with her pita was cut short when another girl allegedly attacked her friend for whatever reason. The police tell TMZ that the fight got extra messy when the girl hit Jamie Lynnís friend with a bottle. Little oleí Jamie Lynn didnít waste any time and knew that you should always bring a knife to a pita fight. So she grabbed her fallen friend, dragged the girl behind the counter, found a bread knife and started waving it around. It was like a scene out of a hillbilly Kill Bill. Everyone quickly realized that you should never ever get between a Spears and her eats, so they turned off the fuckery and the fight was over.

The police showed up, but no one was put into handcuffs, because Jamie Lynnís friend didnít want to press charges.

That is the sign of a true friend who is always down for you. The next time you meet a trick whom you think could be a possible friend, ask them just one very important question: ďIf a fight breaks out at the Pita Pit and some piece of trash knocks me in the head with a bottle, will you drag me to safety, get a hold of a long knife and threaten to slice those hos like a toasted pita if they donít stop?Ē Thatís the only question you need to ask.

The only thing this story is missing is VIDEO! I am highly disappointed with everybody who was at the Pita Pita that night. Not one of them pulled out their cell phone and recorded that mess of a fight in portrait mode while screaming ďWORLDSTAR!Ē For shame.

And hereís a picture that Jamie Lynn Instagrammed hours before the Battle at Pita Pit of 2014:

Behind that sweet face is a true Pita Pit Warrior!

Hey, if someone attacks my friend with a bottle, I'm pulling my knife out too.

Welcome to the south, bitch.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She looks like Debbie Rowe in the top pic.
    rollo likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

My kind of girl.
    "You should've never trusted Hollywood..."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    She looks like Debbie Rowe in the top pic.
    That's exactly what I was going to say.

Dreams Do Come True: There’s Video Of Jamie Lynn Spears Pulling Out A Knife During A Brawl

January 13, 2015 / Posted by: Michael K
    164 Dlisted.com

For the rest of the year, I can’t say shit like, “Why won’t my God Bea Arthur answer my prayers?” Because my God has answered two of my prayers. New York Seltzer is making a comeback and video of Our Lady of Cheetos’ sister bringing a knife to a Pita Pit fight has graced the Internet.
    On New Year’s Eve Day, a belated Christmas gift was given to us when TMZ reported that Jamie Lynn Spears broke up a brawl at a Pita Pit in Hammond, Louisiana by waving a long ass bread knife at everyone. The police were told that the brawl broke out after some trick busted a bottle on the head of Jamie Lynn’s friend. TMZ somehow got a hold of (read: traded the video for a stack of cash stuffed in a pita) surveillance camera footage of the wild hillbilly scuffle at the Pita Pit. It was reported that Jamie Lynn dragged her fallen friend behind the counter before threatening to cut whores up, but that’s not what happened. Jamie Lynn dragged her friend out of the fight before walking behind the counter to grab a knife.

The story is a lot more exciting than the actual video. It’s got nothing on the legendary Halloween brawl at the Denny’s in Oakland and it lacks the theater, drama and poetic dialogue that the “Bitch, Your Pancakes Look Fine To Me” fight brought. But I’ll still take it. My favorite part is at the very beginning when the Pita Pit dude notices that a hose beast brawl just broke out, kind of shrugs to himself and calmly walks over to the phone to call the police. There must be a lot of fighting going on at the Pita Pit.

The way Jamie Lynn (Side note: Every time I type the name “Jamie Lynn,” I want to scream it while ringing a dinner bell) casually grabs that knife and waves it at those messy bitches tells me that she’s done this before and does it often. She probably has to pull a steak knife on trick during Spears family dinners when Brit Brit and her other relatives start scrappin’ over the last bit of Velveeta grits and possum casserole.

Can't get the video to post but it's in the title link. The action footage makes me want to hang out with her.
    rollo likes this.

That still looks like a scene from a horror movie. Is the brother the sane one?
    BelledeJour likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Makisa View Post
    Can't get the video to post but it's in the title link. The action footage makes me want to hang out with her.
    You see the bad ass way she walks behind the counter? Like...."Imma take care-a dis shit right now!"
    greysfang likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

she doesn't even look the least bit surprised or like it's anything out of the ordinary.
    rollo likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information