Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Saved By the Bell's Dustin Diamond arrested in bar stabbing

Default Saved By the Bell's Dustin Diamond arrested in bar stabbing

DUSTIN DIAMOND, WHO PLAYED SCREECH, CHARGED IN BAR STABBING

This Friday, Dec. 26, 2014 booking photo provided by the Ozaukee County Sheriff shows Dustin Diamond. Diamond (Ozaukee County Sheriff)
    Dustin Diamond, who played Screech on the 1990s TV show "Saved by the Bell," was charged Friday with stabbing a man during a bar fight on Christmas.

By KYLE POTTER
    Friday, December 26, 2014 01:55PM
    Diamond, 37, faces charges of felony second-degree recklessly endangering safety charge, disorderly conduct and carrying a concealed weapon.

According to the criminal complaint, Diamond told police that he and his fiancee went out to several bars Thursday night in Port Washington, about 30 miles north of Milwaukee. The couple, who lives in Port Washington, got into a tussle with two men and another woman at the Grand Avenue Saloon, the complaint said.

Port Washington police say they responded at 11:15 p.m. Thursday to a report of a stabbing at a bar. When police caught up with their SUV down the road from the bar, Diamond told police he had a "pen" in his hand when he grabbed one of the men, according to the complaint.

Port Washington police found in the car a switchblade, the point of which was covered in what appeared to be blood. Diamond later told police he accidentally stabbed the man while trying to defend his fiancee, according to the complaint.

The man had been stabbed under the armpit and police said he was not seriously injured.

Diamond appeared Friday afternoon in Ozaukee County court, where bail was set at $10,000. His next hearing is scheduled for Dec. 29. His fiancee, 27-year-old Amanda Schutz, also faces a disorderly conduct charge.

His agent declined comment Friday morning, and no attorney was listed in court records.

Since his decade-long run at Bayside High, Diamond has been sued several times for delinquent taxes and in foreclosure proceedings for missing mortgage payments. He has appeared on reality TV shows, made a sex tape and most recently produced a tell-all documentary on Lifetime TV called "The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story."Map My News

Source Dustin Diamond, who played Screech, charged in bar stabbing | abc30.com
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

He manages to look bloated and methy at the same time. And also smug. It takes a special kind of klass to be arrested as a couple in a bar fight.
    tulip and Laurent like this.

Ugh, I can't ever look at him without thinking "dirty Sanchez".
    BeantownBitch likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

lol. dirty sanchez. his nose is trying to take over the rest of his face.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

This is what I sense Shia LeBeouf's future will be
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

He lucked out on those charges, around here that would have been charged as an F1 aggravated assault at a minimum and would more likely bring with it an accompanying attempted murder charge.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

As it should

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Uhh he is so gross. I never ever liked him nor thought he was funny at all.
    BITTER likes this.

Update:

Dustin Diamond
    's stabbing trial began just yesterday and things are already off to a weird start.

While appearing in a Port Washington, WI court Wednesday, the 38-year-old Saved By the Bell star's lawyer Thomas Alberti angered judge Paul Malloy over a little stunt he pulled on behalf of his client.

It turns out Alberti arrived to the courthouse with "good luck to Dustin and Amanda" on the back window of his car [Amanda is Diamond's fiancée Amanda Schutz, who is also on trial for their Christmas Day bar brawl].
    Judge Malloy reprimanded the attorney in court, saying, "I'm telling you right now, anymore shenanigans like that and you'll find yourself in contempt faster than fast...I don't know what you were thinking. Don't do anything more like that."

Afterwards Alberti told local Milwaukee news media of his clients, "They're just good people. I want to put on a good defense for them. What they did wasn't wrong, we're going to prove that in court. And no more messages on cars. We'll do it in the courtroom."

This isn't the first bizarre court incident that Diamond's been involved in. Before his trial began, he broke out in hives while facing a judge back in February.

Diamond stands accused of stabbing a man at a local bar after Schutz became entangled in an altercation on Christmas. The alleged victim said he had forcefully shoved Diamond but didn't realize he had been stabbed until later. Diamond pleaded not guilty to second-degree reckless endangering safety and two misdemeanors while his fiancé pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Dustin Diamond's Stabbing Trial Begins With Bizarre Stunt That's Already Angered the Judge | E! Online
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Elite Member

Off to add Screech to the Death Pool...
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I don't get it. How does the judge know what's on the back of the defense attorney's car? And why is something like that under the judge's authority? Did he drive it into the courtroom or something?
    Clubber Lang and lindsaywhit like this.

I can't believe any chick is willing to marry this dick!

Hit By Ban Bus!

He was the worst on celebrity big brother..redundant yawn

I cannot stand this guy.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Since he loves giving Dirty Sanchezes, will he be willing to receive them while he's in the pokey?
    Piss off!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information