Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Is Richard Simmons missing?

Default Is Richard Simmons missing?

Richard Simmons

Where is He?

12/21/2014 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Richard Simmons
    is still MIA ... nearly a year after he was last seen, and there are no signs of XMAS or even life at his home.

His friends are more worried than ever. They haven't heard from or seen him since January 11. He hasn't been to his exercise studio in 6 months.

There are no XMAS decorations at his Hollywood Hills house. Friends are not allowed to visit. A housekeeper seems to stand guard whenever anyone tries to enter.

Simmons' rep told us the exercise guru was depressed over a knee injury and that's why he has gone radio silent, but his friends are convinced it is far more serious. They say Richard was the ultimate caring person who loved interaction, and now there is none whatsoever.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Is Jean Kasem his housekeeper? If he hasn't bern seen in 6 months, it's probably time to call the sheriff's office to investigate.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

If his friends are so concerned, why not file a missing persons report? I would. Hope nothing terrible has happened to him. The housekeeper has to know something.
    Kittylady and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    Drive-by poster

Not a month ago, TMZ or somebody, DID talk to his housekeeper. She said he's fine. I think something was said about his having to have knee surgery and him absolutely dreading it. Personally, I think he's probably gained some weight and is ashamed to come out. He supposedly cannot work out since his knee is jacked up.
    spinmonkey likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Not a month ago, TMZ or somebody, DID talk to his housekeeper. She said he's fine. I think something was said about his having to have knee surgery and him absolutely dreading it. Personally, I think he's probably gained some weight and is ashamed to come out. He supposedly cannot work out since his knee is jacked up.
    But would that stop him accepting phone calls? People wouldn't be getting this agitated if they'd at least been able to speak to him if not see him.
    Sylkyn and Lalasnake like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    But would that stop him accepting phone calls? People wouldn't be getting this agitated if they'd at least been able to speak to him if not see him.
    He posted on his FB (or someone did, anyway, but people swear that it was in his "tone") that he was doing fine and just relaxing at home. (I don't follow him on FB--I read this on another site.) I don't know if he's not taking calls. Lots of his friends think he's battling depression, which would of course worry them. But damn, he could at least let somebody know his body isn't rotting in the basement.

This is sad. I pray he's ok.
    Lalasnake likes this.

he's one of the most sensitive people i've ever witnessed. he probably just is super depressed and wants time out of the spotlight. maybe he did gain some weight, i really don't think he would want the world to know it since he is a weight loss guru type. if his knee is screwed and he isn't getting his regular exercise i could definitely see feeling blue from an endorphin and serotonin drop. people who are fitness fanatics really feel the difference when they are stopped from doing their physical work.
    Sylkyn, Jazzy and Mrs P like this.

The police should still do a welfare check in my opinion

I didnt realize we hadn't seen him in awhile, but i did notice the world has been a little less fabulous.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I definitely think he got fat (maybe even way fat) and is ashamed to show himself and depressed.

But I'm a little worried now if people who are his personal friends haven't been able to make contact, even by phone.

Richard: We still love you. Make contact.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

You'd think if he's just gotten fat he'd at least talk to his friends. If for no other than reason than he doesn't want them sounding the alarm and drawing attention to him at a time he wants to be hidden.
    Kittylady likes this.

I'm signing on with "he got fat" too... he's just rolling around in a big ol' gravy boat...
    arie_skop likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

If he got fat then he needs to appear in public and show everyone else who got fat again after losing a ton of weight that they can lose it again. He could turn it into a big comeback.
    Kittylady, Lalasnake and thordis like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

If he has gotten fat it wasn't on purpose. I think with his genetics and health history he's used to working hard to stay in shape, and that probably wasn't getting easier with age already. That's probably why he could be so empathic towards the people he helps. And now an injury laying him up? This is a recipe for an extra 50-60lbs even if he wasn't Depardieuing it up. But being depressed, who knows? I feel bad for him.
    greysfang and llamamama like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information