Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Cameron Diaz Is Engaged To Benji Madden Because She Wants Babies

Default Cameron Diaz Is Engaged To Benji Madden Because She Wants Babies

December 19, 2014 / Posted by: Michael K

Sluts of the world, let’s all gather around and pour out a cup of ass lube for one of our slut idols Cameron Diaz, because apparently she’s retiring from the ho shit game to marry a Madden. UsWeekly says that the couple, whose nickname should be ????? because they are the epitome of random, are really engaged after bumping overgrown crotch bushes for 7 months. Rumors about Cameron being engaged to human Monster Energy can Benji Madden have been going around for a while now, but a source tells UsWeekly that it’s really true this time. Well, at least us sluts got Kate Hudson back.
    Some source says that 35-year-old Benji is the kind of trick who is always falling in love with a new lady, but this time it’s really ~true love~ and he wants to make 42-year-old Cameron Diaz his first wife. Cameron doesn’t need to get married, but she does want babies and Benji is a traditional tramp who won’t have kids unless he’s married. The source dribbled out these words about Cameron becoming Nicole Richie’s future sister-in-law:
    “Everyone thinks it’s wild but are so happy for them. Benji always tends to fall in love easily, but this time it’s for real and he landed a great girl. They obviously both make each other incredibly happy and there’s nothing better than that. He is more traditional then her. She really doesn’t care about getting married but wants babies. He wants to get engaged and married first.”
    I know Cameron has had more douches in her than the feminine hygiene product aisle at CVS, so it sort of makes sense that she’s hard up for a dude who looks like a member of Douches of Anarchy and boned Parasite Hilton dozens of times. But if you’re going to settle down with a douche, you should at least settle down with a top douche. Benji Madden isn’t even in the top 10 of the Biggest Douches in the World list. Is Dane Cook not available or something?
    Also, Cameron Diaz has said before that she doesn’t want kids. So either the source (read: UsWeekly’s fall intern) is lying or Benji’s dick has serious powers. If this story is true and Cameron has really changed her mind about wanting kids, then Benji should name his dick “Obi-Wan Peenobi” because it knows how to bust out some Jedi Mind Tricks on a piece.

http://dlisted.com/
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I can't help liking Cameron so good luck!

Same here. You have a higher chromosomal risks at that age, but who knows exactly what they are planning.

Congrats to them. She can always put her old eggs in a surrogate.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I was hoping she was going to stay in the "I don't need a kid" party.

I love Michael K. I really do.

Elite Member

With Benji Madden, though? That's not a gene pool, I'd wanna dip my toes in, but to each their own, I guess.
    BelledeJour and arie_skop like this.

fgg

Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Getting Married Tonight! Details on Their Wedding Rehearsal Dinner

She's ready to be a wife! Cameron Diaz and her fiancÚ Benji Madden are getting married on Monday, Jan. 5, Us Weekly can exclusively reveal. Prior to the ceremony, the couple hosted an intimate rehearsal dinner in Beverly Hills on Sunday, Jan. 4.

Upon arrival, guests were handed drinks as they awaited the meal, which started at around 7:30 p.m. According to the insider, the group stayed at the location for about three hours.

Their secret wedding comes after a whirlwind seven-month romance, and less-than-one-month engagement. (Us Weekly first broke the news that Diaz was engaged to marry the Good Charlotte rocker on Dec. 19.) See photos of the couple after their engagement.

Diaz, 42, and Madden, 35, were first linked together last May, after being introduced by his sister-in-law Nicole Richie.

"Everyone thinks it's wild, but are so happy for them," one source previously told Us of their engagement news. "Benji tends to fall in love easily, but this time it's for real and he landed a great girl. They obviously both make each other incredibly happy, and there's nothing better than that."

Read more: Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Getting Married! Wedding Rehearsal Details - Us Weekly

celebs do love quicky relationship/marriages. i'll give this 1-2 years, max.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Ick.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    With Benji Madden, though? That's not a gene pool, I'd wanna dip my toes in, but to each their own, I guess.
    I think the Madden brothers are attractive.

meh

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    I think the Madden brothers are attractive.

The one that is married to Nicole Richie, yes. This one here not so much.

^ Which is pretty funny since they're identical twins.
    faithanne and Icepik like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

That's pretty quick!

Pregnant?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information