Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Expert on everything Gwyneth Paltrow now tells us all how to have sex properly

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Default Expert on everything Gwyneth Paltrow now tells us all how to have sex properly

Gwyneth Paltrow talks tantra! Actress on 'wild passion, deep intimacy' ... and how eye contact can be as good as sex

• In her latest post Gwyneth talks to sex counsellor Michaela Boehm
    • Yogi and psychologist lectures and teaches seminars about tantra
    • Advises couples re-establish masculine or feminine sexual essence
    • Says unguarded, maintained eye contact can be as good as sex
    • 'To create ideal sexual tension, the husband needs to direct the wife'

Now Gwyneth Paltrow is taking a leaf out of Sting's book by talking all things tantric sex.

The clean-cut actress, 42, chats with a sex counsellor about how to use the ancient Indian form of meditation to create 'wild passion and deep intimacy'.

In her latest post on Goop, Gwyneth talks to Michaela Boehm, who lectures and teaches seminars about tantra, about how to re-establish sexual polarity, or sexual tension, in your relationship.

Michaela, a yogi and psychologist, tells the mother-of-two - who announced her 'conscious uncoupling' to Chris Martin earlier this year - to let go of tightness and strain in order to 'fall into each other through eye contact'.

She says that 'while our bodies are open and unguarded' maintaining eye contact with your other half can be 'delicious (and a bit scary!)'.
    'Practice looking at each other, while staying relaxed, breathing and simply noticing when you have reached a threshold where it’s just a bit too intimate.
    'Hang out there for a bit and you will find that this can be as good as sex!' she says.
    But in order to get to that stage, you first need to re-establish the purpose of your relationship and your sexual essence - whether masculine or feminine - so you can 'offer it as a gift'.

She stresses that nowadays women are at work just like men, and this means they spend their days 'in the masculine aspect, making decisions and directing others'.

'In fact, the first thing many women may want to do after work is to get "full" again, to get back into their feminine aspect. They might want to do this by having a glass of wine, taking a bath, chatting with a friend, their mother, or their children, or downloading their husband on their day.

'Meanwhile, their husband might want to either get into, or stay in, his masculine aspect - this means that he wants to get "empty" or be quiet.'
    As you both crave something the other doesn't want, neither party ends up getting what they need.
    So Michaela advises playing up to primitive gender roles.

For example, in a heterosexual couple, the man can retreat to how he behaved at the start of a relationship by taking charge of planning dateWhile gender equality in relationships is 'a great thing, it's just all in the framing,' says Michaela.
    'For many women, the idea of coming home from work and being greeted at the door by a smiling, apron-clad husband actually feels disconcerting - even though the idea of a husband who makes dinner is very appealing.

+3

The actress is taking a leaf out of Sting's book by talking all things tantric sex on her website Goop

'What needs to happen to create ideal sexual tension... is for the husband to direct the wife when she steps through the door to have a glass of wine, or a bath, or to go relax and change,' Michaela advises.

The husband needs to direct the wife to the full... Women balk at this, but for sexual tension, it’s essential

'He is directing her to get full.
    'Women balk at this, but for sexual tension, it’s essential. There needs to be that separation - getting full and getting empty - before they can come together again fully charged.'

Michaela and Gwyneth are clearly onto a hot topic.
    Almost 25 years after oversharing about his seven-hour long sex sessions with Trudie Styler, Sting's talking tantric sex again, on national TV.
    The former Police frontman, 63, and his wife, 60, appeared on American chat show, Watch What Happens Live, yesterday, as Sting told host Andy Cohen that the pair still make love 'often', after decades of marriage.

Read more: Gwyneth Paltrow discusses tantric sex on Goop | Daily Mail Online

I want to know how I'm supposed to hold eye contact with a possible Aspie who starts to look like he's trying to crawl out of his skin if you stare at him, or how I'm supposed to "download" him. Where on earth is Goopy suggesting we put the USB?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Gee Michaela Boehm sounds even more punch-worthy than Goopy. If some man wants to start directing me the minute I get home from work, I'll be directing him to go fuck himself.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I refuse to read her shite but is it something about having affairs?

"Make yourself as bendy as possible as he positions your limbs exactly the way he likes them."

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I refuse to read her shite but is it something about having affairs?
    Mwahaha! No, it's all about your man telling you what to do when you get in from work, staring at each other until it feels better than sex and all kinds of bullshit double speak. How someone with kids is supposed to manage all of this is a mystery but I guess that rich Goop-worshippers can send them off with the help and the rest of us plebs will have to dose them with Nytol and lock them in a closet or a shed or something.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

I didn't really want to know! * cries * Can I just say "massive hypocrite" then?
    Kittylady likes this.

czb

She stresses that nowadays women are at work just like men, and this means they spend their days 'in the masculine aspect, making decisions and directing others'.

way to perpetuate dumb stereotypes ....

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I didn't really want to know! * cries * Can I just say "massive hypocrite" then?

Sure, so long as you also spend some time re-establishing the purpose of your sexual essence so you are ready to give it as a gift to a freshly downloaded man.

(Does this bland streak of piss really believe all this crap? Seriously????)
    lindsaywhit likes this.

I'm not taking sex advice from someone nicknamed Fishsticks. Not that I need it, anyway
    Heidi Ho and lindsaywhit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post

And of course before women joined the workforce they sat around the house looking pretty while the menfolk made the decisions and the children raised themselves. We're just so masculine now that we're all bossy and independent.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Hit By Ban Bus!

What in the hell did I just read? I'm sure it didn't help that I read it in Charlie Brown's teacher's voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Sure, so long as you also spend some time re-establishing the purpose of your sexual essence so you are ready to give it as a gift to a freshly downloaded man.

(Does this bland streak of piss really believe all this crap? Seriously????)
    Not for one minute but she believes that we do.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post

If this was such a turnoff to guys, wouldn't there be hardly any workplace affairs?
    Kittylady and Yoko Ono like this.

Yes tell us about workplace affairs, Goopy!
    Kittylady likes this.

G Paltrow actually works?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information