Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Mel B's sister demands to know what is wrong with her!

Default Mel B's sister demands to know what is wrong with her!

'This is ridiculous and cruel !' Mel B's estranged sister Danielle issues desperate Twitter plea for information as X Factor star remains in hospital high dependency unit

By COLETTE FAHY and JASON CHESTER FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 13:49, 14 December 2014 | UPDATED: 16:45, 14 December 2014

It's been a dramatic few days for Mel B and things have kicked up a notch with a desperate Twitter plea from her sister Danielle Brown, 26.
    Mel, 39, is reportedly receiving treatment for a suspected stomach ulcer which left her 'screaming in agony' and led to her chauffeur rushing her to hospital prior to an X Factor press conference and rehearsal session on Thursday afternoon.
    And now her estranged sister, who fell out with Mel over her concerns about the former Spice Girl singer's husband Stephen Belafonte, has launched a Twitter tirade calling for Stephen, Mel's fellow X Factor judge Simon Cowell and even her PR firm, to get in touch with the family about her condition.

+6

Meltdown: Mel B's sister Danielle Brown was so worried about her sister on Sunday that she launched an astonishing appeal for information on Twitter

+6

Lashing out: Danielle took to Twitter to share her worry about Mel's mysterious condition

Danielle began by retweeting her mother Andrea's message and adding a few words of her own.
    '@ANDREA_m_BROWN: Mothers worse nightmare to hear ur daughters seriously Ill in hosp and not know where to go!!' It's just horrific!!!!!!,' it read.

Then she launched into numerous tweets, revealing her worry and fears over Mel's condition.
    'This is ridiculous and cruel !!! Evil ! How can NO one tell me and my family where my sister is and what is going on?????
    'Just a simple call to say she gonna be ok is all it takes!!!!,' she wrote.
    Then she directly addressed Simon Cowell, who is reported to be extremely worried about his fellow judge.

Worry: Mel's mother Andrea has admitted she is worried about her daughter

Danielle wrote: '@SimonCowell How can NO one tell me and my family where my sister is and what is going on????? Can you please help? Or who can we contact?'

And then she moved on to Stephen, with whom she has always had a frosty relationship.
    Danielle wrote: 'STOP @stephenthinks1 with your evil lies!! You told me and my mum yesterday she is fine and not in hospital @SimonCowell just doing press!
    '@stephenthinks1 and now you say she is sick but ok Where is my sister??? What have you done??
    '@stephenthinks1 if I have 2go press I will! Ive recorded all your calls 4 the past week including your 330am abusive call and Mel visit 2dad.'
    The meltdown ended with a 'desperate' plea for help.
    She tweeted: 'I am beyond desperate and this should be a private family matter!! But we don't know what else to do if anyone at all can help then pls do!'
    Meanwhile, it is believed that the quick reaction of Mel's driver on Thursday were instrumental in getting Mel the medical help she needed.

Sources told The Sun on Sunday that her quick-thinking driver raced to an undisclosed hospital, where Mel is thought to be undergoing tests for ulcers and viruses in a bid to determine the exact cause of her sudden illness.

+6

Absent: Mel B was rushed to hospital after suffering excruciating stomach pains and on Saturday evening, her one remaining contestant, Andrea Faustini, lost out to Ben Haenow and Fleur East for a place on Sunday's show

A friend said: 'Mel is in a terrible state, physically and emotionally. She is very weak and is being given treatment to help her with the pain.'
    And the source claims source Mel 'could have died' were it not for her chauffeur.
    There are varying reports about Belafonte – the father of three-year-old Madison, her third child – with The Sun claiming, 'Nobody knows where Stephen is,' while The Sunday People says he has been by her side throughout.
    And Simon Cowell is said to be extremely worried.
    A source told The Sunday People: 'Everyone is very worried. Simon has been in constant touch with her husband to keep updated. Simon hasn't spoken to Mel because she can't use her phone but has been fully informed about her condition.'

The moment Andrea Faustini is booted OFF The X Factor

+6

Familiar face: The former Spice Girl's absence saw former judge Tulisa Contostavlos step in at the eleventh hour on Saturday night

The moment Tulisa makes her return to The X Factor

A source added to the Sunday Mirror: 'Simon has admitted to being very, very worried about Mel. She is such a livewire - everyone is really stunned at how quickly this illness took hold of her. Simon is in shock - we are all in shock.'
    The dramatic episode has cast a dark shadow over the final, with former judge Tulisa Contostavlos stepping in at the eleventh hour for ailing Mel on Saturday evening.
    But her arrival couldn't prevent Italian singer Andrea Faustini, Mel's one remaining contestant, losing out to Ben Haenow and Fleur East for a place on Sunday's show, during which the winner will be announced.
    'Nobody thinks there is the tiniest chance of her making it back,' the source added. 'She is just far too fragile. Even if she was discharged from hospital today she wouldn't have the strength to appear.'

+6

What's the real story? Husband Stephen Belafanote is 'yet to visit' Mel in hospital, according to sources while others have claimed he is by her side

On Saturday Mel's mother Andrea Brown, with whom the former Spice Girl is estranged, tweeted: 'Mother's worse nightmare to hear ur daughter's seriously ill in hosp and not know where to go!!'
    According to the source Mel's closest friends initially struggled to determine how serious her condition was because she wasn't answering calls.
    When it became clear she was too unwell to make the first part of this year's final, N-Dubz star Tulisa – labelled the 'super-sub' by host Dermot O'Leary on Saturday night – was drafted in.
    The incident is thought to be a huge blow for Mel, whose debut year has otherwise been a huge success, with fans warming to her direct approach.
    The source added: 'She felt at the top of her game. Those around her are now just hoping she can bounce back.'
    MailOnline have contacted Mel's representatives for further comment.

+6

Popular: Mel's direct approach has gone down well with fans

Read more: Mel B's sister Danielle issues Twitter plea for information | Daily Mail Online

tl;dr but my takeaway is that being an attention whore runs in the family.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

There are lots of blinds about her. Maybe her liver has shut down?
    snoopqueen likes this.

Too much crab paste.
    Kittylady likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

It is actually scary when you are barred from contact or even knowing about your sister's well-being.
    Go Habs Go!!

maybe her husband is poisoning her?

A bleeding ulcer is serious business (landed my friend in the ICU for a week) but treatable if you get your ass to a hospital pronto. Sounds like at least someone around her had the sense to recommend this. She'd better tip this chauffeur well.

Surely she has an assistant who could run interference with the fam in these instances so frosty the blue-eyed spousal unit only has to deal with the drama from the one he married.
    Last edited by MsDark; December 15th, 2014 at 01:07 AM.

In our newspaper today but this in the only Englisch article I found on google
    X Factor final: Mel B’s husband addresses domestic violence tweets

December 15th, 2014 by Lisa McGarry.

Mel B’s husband Stephen Belafonte has hit out at fans who accused him of hitting his wife before last night’s X Factor final.
    The star was incensed when Twitter erupted over Mel B’s appearance on the ITV show, when she seemed to be sporting what looked like a black eye as she returned to the panel.

The former Spice Girl had missed Saturday’s instalment due to illness and was hospitalised for two days with a stomach ulcer. The singer seemed weak yesterday and fans were also concerned by the fact that she was appearing without her normally ever-present wedding ring.
    Rumours began to circulate online soon after and last night Stephen addressed them directly, tweeting:

“I don’t usually respond to Twitter msgs but I will respond to comments of hitting my wife which I think are quite disgusting un true!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    There are lots of blinds about her. Maybe her liver has shut down?

Do tell!

Mel B Released From The Hospital – Covered In Bruises

Stephen Belafonte has been accused of abusing Mel B as she was rushed to the hospital allegedly suffering from a stomach ulcer and almost passing out in a car being driven by her chauffeur. Although Mel B. was released in time to appear on the finale of X Factor last night, there are differing reports on the location of her husband. Mel’s sister alleged that he abused Mel and that he directly threatened Mel’s sister in phone calls. Apparently Simon Cowell was worried enough about the situation to send extra security to the hospital room of Mel. When Mel showed up on stage during the show, her body was covered in bruises which do not really seem indicative of a stomach ulcer but look like she was beaten. Her husband denies beating her but offered no explanation for the bruising or the fact the left side of her face looks like it was punched and she chose not to wear her wedding ring on the show.
    Dec 15, 2014Enty
    Mel B Released From The Hospital – Covered In Bruises – CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

The Daily Mail is so helpful, they circled her bruises.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopqueen View Post
    Do tell!
    Oh no. I will let the blinds do the talking until it comes out.
    snoopqueen likes this.

I think her illness is just drama.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Oh no. I will let the blinds do the talking until it comes out.
    It does seem to correspond with all the craziness of the blinds. Although I hate to give CDAN credit for anything.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Why? It's not as if she looks well. @ Greys.
    BBDSP likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information