• 5 Post By msdeb
  • 4 Post By Beeyotch
  • 4 Post By SHELLEE
  • 3 Post By levitt
  • 1 Post By panic
  • 1 Post By Mrs P
  • 1 Post By Beeyotch

Thread: Ariana Grande Denies That She Gets Carried Around Like a Little Baby

Default Ariana Grande Denies That She Gets Carried Around Like a Little Baby

Ariana Grande, who reportedly has her staff carry her around like a baby, denies tabloid rumors that she has her staff carry her around like a baby—a denial that we assume was made from the supportive embrace and loving cradle of whichever staff member was carrying her at the time.
    The original story, published Wednesday by inTouch, claims that Grande's "new rule is that she has to be carried — literally carried like a baby — when she doesn't feel like walking. She says that she doesn't want her precious feet to hit the floor."

But now Gossip Cop is coming around to debunk the rumor, thereby slaying what might be the best celebrity news item of the entire year:

Even though this story is absurd, a lot of people have been asking about it, so we reached out for comment. A rep for Grande tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the story is "fake." Like a lot of what In Touch says.

[ Gossip Cop]

Ariana Grande Denies That She Gets Carried Around Like a Little Baby

if i was rich i'd pay someone to carry me around.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I kind of want this to be true so we can make fun of her for it.

Is this that one sided dimple Boca Raton bitch? I'd believe it.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Please let her and Bieber meet. I think it would destroy them both.

There is an advert here for Christmas radio show or whatever and she blows a kiss...she does it showing the right side of her face!! It's like we all have good angles but dear god bitch make it less obvious!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Hit By Ban Bus!

There were pics of this last nite on Access Hollywood.

True story - Prince used to have his bodyguard carry him through crowds.

That I understand, he's only 5'3" and might get stepped on otherwise.
    arie_skop likes this.

Well, So Much For Ariana Grande Denying That She Gets Carried Around Like A Baby

December 12, 2014 / Posted by: Allison

5 reactions

Earlier this week, it was reported that the demonic come-to-life Bratz doll known professionally as Ariana Grande made her assistants carry her around like a baby whenever she got too tired to walk. Of course, Ariana’s rep (a talking hairbrush with PTSD from being thrown against the wall during countless temper tantrums) denied that she had ever pulled such a diva baby bitch move and that her minions never transported her spoiled princess-style. However, the Detective La Toyas over at Jezebel are calling bullshit, because they’ve got PROOF.
    Jezebel has collected several pictures that show 21-year-old Ariana Grande being carried around like a baby (like the one above from Ariana’s Instagram showing her too tie-tie to walk after a video shoot), although I don’t know if their evidence will hold up in a court of law, considering none of the pictures show her being carried around in a Baby Bjorn like an actual baby. It might be enough to get a verdict of “THAT’S BALONEY!” from Judge Judy, so who knows.
    And now that we know she forces her assistants to carry her like a baby, it shouldn’t be at all surprising when we hear a rumor that she also makes her assistants spoon-feed her din-din and read her no fewer than 6 stories before she goes night-night. “Did you hear that? It sounds like Ariana is fussy…somebody better go blow a raspberry on her tummy before she has a pre-nap meltdown and starts destroying shit.

Source: Dlisted | Well, So Much For Ariana Grande Denying That She Gets Carried Around Like A Baby
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

ridiculous bitch
    Merlot-N-Bali likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Well, So Much For Ariana Grande Denying That She Gets Carried Around Like A Baby

December 12, 2014 / Posted by: Allison

5 reactions

Earlier this week, it was reported that the demonic come-to-life Bratz doll known professionally as Ariana Grande made her assistants carry her around like a baby whenever she got too tired to walk. Of course, Ariana’s rep (a talking hairbrush with PTSD from being thrown against the wall during countless temper tantrums) denied that she had ever pulled such a diva baby bitch move and that her minions never transported her spoiled princess-style. However, the Detective La Toyas over at Jezebel are calling bullshit, because they’ve got PROOF.
    Jezebel has collected several pictures that show 21-year-old Ariana Grande being carried around like a baby (like the one above from Ariana’s Instagram showing her too tie-tie to walk after a video shoot), although I don’t know if their evidence will hold up in a court of law, considering none of the pictures show her being carried around in a Baby Bjorn like an actual baby. It might be enough to get a verdict of “THAT’S BALONEY!” from Judge Judy, so who knows.
    And now that we know she forces her assistants to carry her like a baby, it shouldn’t be at all surprising when we hear a rumor that she also makes her assistants spoon-feed her din-din and read her no fewer than 6 stories before she goes night-night. “Did you hear that? It sounds like Ariana is fussy…somebody better go blow a raspberry on her tummy before she has a pre-nap meltdown and starts destroying shit.

Source: Dlisted | Well, So Much For Ariana Grande Denying That She Gets Carried Around Like A Baby

i can't stand that Alison wrote that piece. She's a MK wannabe try-hard.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Mooriah gets carried around, doesn't she? There must be a lot of extra queues at the chiropractor the next day.

Gold Member

I'm sure Freddie Prinze Jr approves.

Weird. Amusing, but weird.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Thread Information