Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Keira Knightley Is Expecting Her First Child with Husband James Righton

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Keira Knightley Is Expecting Her First Child with Husband James Righton

Keira Knightley expecting her first child | Page Six

Keira Knightley expecting her first child

By Emily Smith

December 10, 2014 | 9:10pm
    Modal Trigger
    Keira Knightley in London on Dec. 7 (left) and with husband James Righton on Oct. 8 Photo: WireImage / Getty Images

Keira Knightley is winning plaudits, including a Screen Actors Guild best supporting actress nomination for her role in “The Imitation Game” — but the British star is also celebrating because she is more than three months pregnant, Page Six can exclusively confirm.
    Knightley, 29, is expecting her first child with husband James Righton, the co-vocalist and keyboardist for London-based band Klaxons, whom she married last year, multiple sources have confirmed to us.
    A glowing Knightley fueled rumors of a pregnancy as she stepped out at the Moët British Independent Spirit Awards on Sunday night — and, despite the sponsor, she appeared to stay away from alcohol. The famously svelte star appeared at her husband’s side in an embroidered and billowy, ivory fur-trimmed Rocha dress very different from her usual fitted style.
    Pregnancy rumors first emerged in November when Star magazine reported that she and Righton were expecting and it was a happy surprise for the couple. A source said, “Keira and her stylist have been putting together looks that hide her growing bump.”
    Modal TriggerKeira Knightley and Benedict Cumberbatch in “The Imitation Game”Photo: Everett Collection

On Wednesday, it was announced that her role as codebreaker Joan Clarke opposite Benedict Cumberbatch in wartime drama “The Imitation Game” had earned her a nomination for the prestigious Screen Actors Guild Awards, which are seen as an indicator for upcoming Oscar nods.
    At the Jan. 25 SAG Awards, she will go up against Meryl Streep (“Into the Woods”), Naomi Watts (“St. Vincent”), Emma Stone (“Birdman”) and Patricia Arquette (“Boyhood”) for the title of outstanding performance by a female actor in a supporting role.
    Keira has previously said that she hopes to have children, but does not plan on giving up her acting career once she becomes a mother.
    She told Vogue in 2013: “Would I want to be a stay-at-home mother? No. On the other hand, you should be allowed to do that, as should men, without being sneered at.”

Keira Knightley expecting her first child | Page Six

Congrats! We've been calling it in the fashion threads for a bit now.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Her husband has the best surname. If I was married to him I'd be constantly high fiving him saying "Woo hoo! Right on!"
    Mrs P, msdeb and Jazzy like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

ha. I knew it! i called it when she wore that checkered monstrosity that was like a sartorial optical illusion to distract from her stomach.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

well i did too,bitch is so skinny the bumb was visible the moment she conceived..that said,i like her,she ll make pretty babies and she ll be a good mum.
    sputnik likes this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Congrats to them. They amazed me with their "wedding pictures", so I am sure they will do great with a child as well.

Here's hoping she will keep on a few pounds after the pregnancy, she looks so much better
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Still no tits at all,i wonder if she ll nipple feed her baby..

Don't say that! The fake matronly bosom is horribly aging.

I know..she,s too flat chested though..only nipples..

Keira Knightley welcomes baby girl

By bangshowbiz.com May 26 at 3:41 PM
    Keira Knightley has reportedly given birth to a baby girl.
    The British actress and husband James Righton, 31, recently welcomed their first child into the world in London, according to E! News.
    The 30-year-old star, who got married to the Klaxons rocker in France in May 2013, previously admitted she was feeling relaxed about becoming a mother despite struggling to come up with a "whole birthing plan."
    The 'Pirates of Caribbean' beauty said: "There isn't an option to sort of keep it in, is there? So, I'm assuming my plan is to get it out. But apparently there's more to the plan than that. I don't know what that is. Still, my plan is to get it out. It will come out."
    The Oscar-nominee also joked James was enjoying "drinking for two" while she was pregnant.
    Keira Knightley and James Righton (bangshowbiz.com)
    Speaking about how she's using her pregnancy as an excuse to make him attend awards season parties with her, she said: "I'm [telling him], 'You have to come with me, support me!
    "There's a lot of free champagne [at events], so he thinks because I'm not drinking, he has two. I'm eating for two and he's drinking for two."

Keira's 'The Imitation Game' director Morten Tyldum recently predicted she would be a "wonderful mom."

He added: "She's a wonderful person! She's so sincere, so loving and her husband is great and they're such a great couple."

Keira Knightley welcomes baby girl - The Washington Post
    dougie likes this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I swear I forgot she was pregnant. Congrats to them.
    dowcat likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I really like her.
    So, good for them

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I know..she,s too flat chested though..only nipples..
    Which, supposedly, is not supposed to matter; it's not breast size that determines if someone wil breastfeed succesfully. I'm a D cup, and never produced enough milk...

mine didn't grow one single iota 'til my milk came in a few days after birth.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information