Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Jerry Hall on her past relationship with Mick Jagger and plastic surgery

Default Jerry Hall on her past relationship with Mick Jagger and plastic surgery

Jerry Hall has reflected on her relationship with Mick Jagger, in an exclusive interview and photoshoot with HELLO! magazine. The former model, who looks fabulous at 58, also gave her views on cosmetic surgery.
    "My face and body have been a tool for my career and I'm very conscious of that aspect, and try and keep it the best I can," Jerry told HELLO! magazine, adding that she keeps up a healthy regime of yoga and swimming and tries not to eat bread or sugar.
    The blonde beauty, who has four children with Sir Mick, said that she abhors the idea of women undergoing cosmetic surgery.

Jerry Hall has four children with Sir Mick Jagger

"It's so idiotic when they risk their lives to have surgery," said Jerry. "Every time you have anesthesia, you're killing a lot of brain cells – why would you do that? You could get infections, you could die.
    "Why make yourself look a grotesque caricature of yourself? They don't fool anyone. They look like pathetic, insecure creatures. I loathe the whole thing.
    "I don't mean to be critical, and I understand that actresses feel the pressure in Hollywood, they have to do it. I respect that and I feel sorry for them that they have to do it.
    "But for normal women to do it? If men want to leave their wife for a 19-year-old, they're gonna do it anyway. All the facelifts and botox in the world isn't going to change that guy, you know?"

Scientist Armand Leroi and Jerry Hall have been together since January

Speaking about her ex-husband, with whom she'll be spending Christmas Day with their children, Jerry said: "I genuinely like him – he's funny, he's clever, he tries his best and he is also a great father. I think I chose really well – my children are smart, beautiful and talented, so I feel no regrets."
    "But he's not the sort of person I want to spend my old age with," said Jerry, who has been in a relationship with scientist Armand Leroi since January. "Life changes, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Why shouldn't life change? Move on."

http://us.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2014120122192/jerry-hall-hello-exclusive-mick-jagger/
    Grandknight likes this.

Elite Member

Jerry is gorgeous and looks really happy and Armand looks like a cool dude .. i wish them both all the very best.

He's all kinds of sexy, well done Jerry!
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I like Jerry. I'm glad she still has a good relationship with Mick. I so loved them as a couple.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I'm sure Jerry had a face lift and/or neck lift a few years ago. She looks great and I like her but she wasn't looking so great a while ago.

^^I think you're right. This photo was at age 52 and her jawline and neck are much tighter and more youthful almost 7 years later. **and edited to clarify, I didn't add the Wow nor the arrow, those were already there.

Last edited by ConstanceSpry; December 3rd, 2014 at 03:41 PM.
    rollo and sluce like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

^ Yes, that's what I was thinking of.

She should keep her mouth shut then..i dont like her at all.

I don't either. It's so sad to still give interviews about the guy who dumped you 15 years ago. how ironic that she says 'move on' at the end.
    effie2 likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I think she's been very useful with the bad PR Mick has had recently. And he's not just 'the guy' but the father of her four children.
    Kittylady likes this.

and pathetically boasting they,ll spend christmas day together..big deal..
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

They usually do, though. Think of the children!

The youngest must be late teens..yes i get it is good they can be friendly and it seems their kids are doing fine..i just dont like her talking about it any chance she gets..

czb

^^^ probably most interviewers ask her about mick, since he much more famous than she.

yeah, she was pathetic during her relationship with mick but i still like her. not sure why. i guess it's that i admire that she had a full dance card and took risks. and i realize she was a boyfriend stealer. laugh away ....

^ Eh, if not for Mick, why would anyone bother interviewing her at all? Yeah, I know, she used to be a model. Ok then. I always found her quite horsey, even back in her heyday. (or should I say hayday)

She and Angelica Huston have that in common, although Angelica had and still has a career, but I agree, all people want to know about are their long term relationships with more famous guys who treated them like shit.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information