Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Chris Pratt: ‘I’m pro-hunter, but elephant is something I would never shoot’

Default Chris Pratt: ‘I’m pro-hunter, but elephant is something I would never shoot’

On One Direction:
    “I just think it’s funny that it’s all five dudes who want to be taken pretty seriously as musicians, but I don’t think any of them play instruments. I know there’s a guy named Harry. Probably someone named Liam.”

On his son’s preschool experience:
    “I don’t know what the f*** they do. Basically you just go there to get a cold.”

On coyotes::
    “They’re smart as f***, dude. To call a coyote in that doesn’t hang up at, like, 700 yards–to get him to come in is so hard. You’ve gotta lure him in. You’ve gotta post up in the morning and evening and do a predator call that sounds like a dying rabbit. And they come running out, and they’re like, “Where the f*** is it?” It’s been a while since I shot one, but I just like to shoot anything with the .22-250 [Remington].”

On hunting:
    “Anytime you go to the farmers’ market or you go hunt something, you earn it a little bit. Getting all the food is a process. It makes you feel good. It’s like getting in shape by working out rather than by getting lipo. You know what I mean?”

On shooting elephants:
    “I’m definitely pro-hunter, but elephant is something I would never shoot. I would like to hunt in Africa. I’d like to hunt all the game animals in Africa. The sh*t that’s being hunted today–like a gazelle, springbok, kudu, all that stuff. All those animals are really beautiful; you could feed some people, get a cool trophy out of the deal.”

On hotels:
    “I hate hotels. I had to stay in a hotel in New Orleans the whole time. What a waste of f***ing money that was. Holy sh*t. I was so tired, I didn’t even want to look at bills. I just signed the thing, and then at the end, I was like, ‘Are you f***ing kidding me? That’s how much this place cost? Oh, great.’”

On home childbirth:
    “I just think about all the women who had to give birth back in the day in their homes–if you were to get in a time machine and be like, ‘By the way, in the future, there’s facilities that, if something goes wrong, there are trained professionals to take care of you. The mortality rate goes way down. You could totally survive this, and your baby, and people choose not to. Is that crazy?’ They would be like, ‘What?!’”

On hanging out with his co-stars:
    “We don’t hang out all that much outside of work. I don’t really do much of anything, other than just work and come home. No a**holes. It’s great. You hear these horror stories about people who you have to work with. Maybe that means I’m an **shole.”

[From GQ]

Cele|bitchy | Chris Pratt: ‘I’m pro-hunter, but elephant is something I would never shoot’

No maybe about it, you are an asshole, asshole. Is this the guy who gave away the family pet for some bullshit reason? Asshole.
    Brookie, GRuser1 and nana51 like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

He doesn't sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    Tiny Pixie and Just Kill Me like this.

^Yep, don't know who he is, but he's anything but articulate...
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

Is this why Anna allegedly steps out on him?
    I didn't know that Rae Dawn Chong is credited with discovering him.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Is this why Anna allegedly steps out on him?
    I didn't know that Rae Dawn Chong is credited with discovering him.
    Rae Dawn Chong?? Man fuck that bitch. I had an ugly run in with that twat back in the stone ages and I'm still pissed about it. LOL

czb

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    No maybe about it, you are an asshole, asshole. ...
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    Rae Dawn Chong?? Man fuck that bitch. I had an ugly run in with that twat back in the stone ages and I'm still pissed about it. LOL
    Do tell...

Silver Member

What a fucking asshole. Anyone who gets off on killing animals that much has a baby pinky-sized dick.
    CL** and GRuser1 like this.

Hunting for food in season is okay with me, but most hunters shoot and kill for sport. I know in some areas of the US, Canada and Europe, when game like deer and rabbits populations increase they invite people to hunt, it's called culling or something, right? That doesn't bother me. I don't have a problem with poor people who have to hunt for food. But I'd never travel all the way to Africa and shoot game just to impress others and myself. Hunting for sport is sadistic.

Well, now we know why he isn't "Sexiest Man Alive." OMG, what a tool. I can't stop giggling - can you imagine the nightmare of being his publicist?

For the record, I am NOT laughing at the "hunting" remarks, particularly the coyote baiting. I'm trying, trying, trying to go vegan right now, though I'm frankly sceptical of my own success.... it's the dairy - milk, cheese, butter, etc. I love them sooooo much. At the same time, I live in Northern Michigan, and there are many, many families who depend on hunting to feed themselves and their children during the long, cold winters here. I also know that the coyote can be a deadly livestock/pet pest, but there's something about the way he talks about it that's disturbing.

Well, damn. I'm not giggling anymore. What an asshole.
    JazzyGirl likes this.

Well he sounds a lot like home...I met a lot of dudes like him in the redneckiest parts of north and central florida. There's good and less than stellar parts to people like this.

I gotta give some credit to his comments about not being willing to hunt elephants. There's potential there.

Aside from the hunting stuff, the entire interview smacks of douche though. He hates hotels. What the fuck does his son do at preschool. Nobody at work likes him. I don't even want to know the whole point of the childbirth spray - is he saying modern women have it easy, so shut up and have an epidural and make me another sammich, bitch? OK maybe I'm reading too much into it but he's an asshole.
    sputnik and A*O like this.

Is that a Nazi emblem on his hat?

Well lots of douches who think they're bikers buy Metal Mulisha merchandise, without realising they're sporting nazi symbols. But I prefer to think he's that much of a douche, so yes he is a Nazi confirmed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information