Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Kevin Spacey outed by Andy Cohen?

DAP

Default Kevin Spacey outed by Andy Cohen?

Kevin Spacey is part of a gay rumor after Bravo talk show host and Real Housewives producer Andy Cohen accuses the A-list Hollywood actor of being gay and hiding it from the rest of the world. Cohen himself is a homosexual, and would like to see the movie star come out if he’s truly gay. The Watch What Happens Live host has a number of bombshell stories in his new book, and this one is in regards to 55-year-old Spacey.

A segment of Andy’s book, The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year, is revealed by Radar Online. Cohen shares an incident that happened at the September 2013 U.S. Open competition, when he spotted Kevin with three friends. He hinted that it was obvious to him the actor was into men.

Cohen writes in his book, “Kevin Spacey was in front of us with what looked like a face full of makeup and three male companions who were definitely not raising any questions.”

A discussion between Cohen and CNN’s Anderson Cooper talked about Kevin Spacey and how he values his privacy. Cohen writes in his memoir that he’s not fond of what Spacey said about being in love.

“I still get enraged when I think about him talking about being in love with that woman on ’60 Minutes.’ Come out, sir.”

Kevin’s sexuality is pure speculation, and no one has tried exposing the actor for his sexuality.
    Spacey told the Daily Beast in 2010 in that he has his rights to privacy, and that it’s a shame young people in this country are bullied based on sexual preference. He points out how “shameful” it is other people around the world take so much abuse due to lack of rights.

“… Your saying that you are gay and that is how you walk about in the world and it has nothing to do with your true private life is a good distinction for you to draw. But it’s not such a good distinction for other people. Personally, I don’t really think that distinction exists. Look, I think finally this is a very important issue to be discussed. I do. Mainly because of how sad it is that young people in this country—and even around the world where they don’t have the freedoms and rights we do—are being subjected to the kinds of abuse they are being subjected to. That’s what is shameful.”

Kevin Spacey gay rumors might spark up again after Andy Cohen’s claims. Do you think Cohen’s suspicions are true

Read more at Kevin Spacey Gay Rumor: Takes One To Know One? Talk Show Host Says Famous Actor Is A Homosexual

Understand his concern over privacy, but honestly, does he think the world does not already know he's gay?

Having said that, it's wrong to out someone. Sexuality is very personal. If someone wants to proclaim their gayness or straightness to the world then fine, but give them the choice to do so or not. We are the same regardless.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

whatever. kevin spacey is probably bi or gay and i don't think anyone out there actually thinks he's straight but most of all he's fiercely private and there's nothing wrong with wanting to keep your private life separate from your work, and people should respect that.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Spacey could be keeping it private because of the fear it may limit his acting roles. Rupert Everett claimed in a recent interview that his 'coming out' made a significant impact on the number of straight male lead roles he was offered.
    snoopqueen likes this.

The whole idea of being closeted seems so archaic to me but I guess prejudice still exists in some quarters and some people still obviously feel the need for secrecy, such a shame.

'Outing' someone is a pretty shitty thing to do though, regardless of the intentions behind it.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    Spacey could be keeping it private because of the fear it may limit his acting roles. Rupert Everett claimed in a recent interview that his 'coming out' made a significant impact on the number of straight male lead roles he was offered.

My thoughts exactly.

czb

or he could be keeping it private because it's nobody's business.

his sexuality, his business. for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    The whole idea of being closeted seems so archaic to me but I guess prejudice still exists in some quarters
    The first sentence in the article validates that theory -

"Kevin Spacey is part of a gay rumor after Bravo talk show host and Real Housewives producer Andy Cohen accuses the A-list Hollywood actor of being gay and hiding it from the rest of the world."
    "Accuses" him of being gay, like he's committed a crime. The writer's choice of words says a lot.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    The bad plastic surgery probably didn't help much either. He used to be handsome.

So Andy Cohen is trying to force him to come out. Is he Perez Hilton now? I hated Perez when he did that to Neil Patrick Harris. Coming out is a personal decision, no one should make you come out.
    JWL, nana51, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    or he could be keeping it private because it's nobody's business.

his sexuality, his business. for whatever reason.
    Exactly. He doesn't have to say a damn thing. If people don't like it, too fucking bad.

Elite Member

I truly dislike Andy Cohen. This doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post

"Accuses" him of being gay, like he's committed a crime. The writer's choice of words says a lot.
    Amen.

I've noticed another one that makes me homicidal. Frequently people will write 'so and so admitted he/she was molested as a child'. 'Admitted', like they're the one that did something wrong.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Cohen makes me homicidal for reals! So what if Spacey is gay. I'll still love him, he's fuckin' brilliant. Cohen opening his fat cake hole makes me want to bitch slap him.
    Last edited by Honeythorn; November 22nd, 2014 at 09:22 PM.

I think speculating and trying to out someone is completely ridiculous. There are a hell of a lot of gays people in Hollywood. Their sexuality, in this day and age should be of no concern.

I don't give a rat's ass if he's gay or straight. What I do care about is watching a true actor play his roles incredibly well. That's it. I LOVE Spacey and he can play any damn role he wants to, and I'll be there to watch him.

I've never watched Neil Patrick Harris, Jim Parsons, or Portia De Rossi and thought, "She/he is GAY! GAY! Gay! They shouldn't/can't play a straight character, it's not working!!"
    mostroop likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information