Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Courtney Love Doesn't Regret Her Nose Job

Default Courtney Love Doesn't Regret Her Nose Job

The nose knows! Courtney Love opened up about her plastic surgery to Jimmy Kimmel on Tuesday, Nov. 18.
    The rocker, 50, spoke on Jimmy Kimmel Live! about a rhinoplasty she underwent in the mid-1980s. Love reflected on how her appearance affected her early career as a musician and aspiring actress — including one flick that got away.
    "I tried out for a movie starring Justine Bateman back in the '80s and I didn't get the part," the Hole frontwoman said. "It was about an all-girl rock band… you know who got that part? Julia Roberts got that part [in Satisfaction]. It was her first part."

"I was an actress in the '80s but, well, let's just be real, I had a really big nose," Love continued. "That schnoz was not taking me anywhere but radio."
    Kimmel, 47, confirmed that Kurt Cobain's former wife did, in fact, get a nose job to remedy said "schnoz."
    "Yeah, I got my nose fixed," Love said without hesitation, adding that her new nose opened doors for her. "In six months, the whole world changed," she said. "It just happened… I was 20 when I did it."

Credit: Jon Sievert/Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images; Ron Galella/WireImage; Vincent Sandoval/Getty Images

Asked by the host whether she regrets the procedure, the singer shot back, "No… Hell no."
    During the chat, Love also dished about her recently mended relationship with Cobain's former Nirvana bandmate, Dave Grohl.
    "We used to really like each other," she said of the Foo Fighters musician, 45. "And then there was 20 years where we sued each other… and then we stopped!"
    After the lawsuit dust had settled, Love and Grohl recently found their way back into friendship.
    "The other night we started talking about this one actress' boobs — we'd both seen them — and at one point, when she was 20, they were the sexiest boobs in Hollywood," she dished. "He'd seen them, I'd seen them, and we just picked up where we left off after 20 years of suing each other!"
    "Me and Grohl, we're totally tight," Love added. "Look, if you can give up a grudge like that, cause there was a lot of crap that went on, [then] I think anyone can do it."

Read more: Courtney Love Doesn't Regret Nose Job, Lost Movie Gig to Julia Roberts - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

She's had about 4 nose jobs but she finally looks good now.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

4??? I'm thinking waaaay more.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Her head's too small and her neck's too short (not much she can do about that) but her face looks pretty good.

Yeah, I really wondered which nose job she was talking about (and the other procedures.)

She looks like some version of Madonna now.

The younger sister who eats snacks all day.
    nessysuperstar likes this.

Yeah, ok I see it. Her old nose was a potato. Frances Bean was lucky to escape it (unless she had it too and fixed it early enough)

Frances Bean had surgery too.

Elite Member

Yeah, a botched nose job probably doesn't make the top 10 of bad decisions, she's made in her life time.

This was the nose job to fix all the nose jobs which led up to the nose job now.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

jeez, they really chiseled down her skull.
    llamamama likes this.

Courtney Love Doesn't Regret Her Nose JobS. She shouldn't.

Elite Member

Out of the 'three in a row' comparison pic .. i think 'nose 2' suited her face the best.. it still had some character to it.
    She's a Rainbow likes this.

wow. courtney seems to have her shit together for now. she looks good and doesn't sound stoned out of her gourd. i have a love hate with this lady. i can't believe she's 50 already. time is going fast and it's freaking me out man. rock on female keith richards!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information