Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Sharon Stone's nephew, 22, found dead

Default Sharon Stone's nephew, 22, found dead

Sharon Stone is mourning the loss of her 22-year-old nephew Colin, after he was found dead earlier this month from a suspected heroin overdose.
    The Stone family released a statement to Us Weekly on Wednesday, Nov. 19, remembering the late son of the actress' brother, Michael Stone.
    "Colin was a wonderful talented son," the statement read. "Unfortunately he had an addiction bigger than himself. He will be greatly missed. Our prayers go out to all families coping with children facing addiction."
    The L.A. County Coroner's office told Radar that Colin was found dead on Nov. 10, in his Hollywood apartment "during a welfare check by his apartment manager." The spokesman told the site that Colin's death was recorded as a "possible overdose, pending toxicology reports."

Read more: Sharon Stone's Nephew Dies From Suspected Drug Overdose - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Sad for his family. Heroin doesn't mess around.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

No, it doesn't. And it's an epidemic that knows no bounds. Rich or poor it is killing a whole generation and then some.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ It can be so fucking cheap, too. From what I hear from people I know (who are having to face unvarnished reality for the first time in a long time lol) it's getting harder and harder to get weed around here but heroin is readily available. WTF is going on?
    Mrs P likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

sometimes i think about trying heroin. but my mind says wtf are you thinking???!!! i became addicted to morphine after some major health issues and hospitalization almost a year ago. i still crave the shit out of that stuff. i get a prescription for codeine every 3 months for menstrual pain and i end up using it all at once then going cold turkey till i go back for my next scrip. i have a friend who brings me hydrocodone (dilaudid) that he gets from his mother (3 or 4 at a time) once a month... i've even thought about buying poppy pods to make tea...

i know if i wasn't in a place right now where i have responsibilities and and people who depend on me i'd be in an alley somewhere shooting up puddle water with my junk. i have such an addictive nature. le sigh...

it's rough out there. i feel so bad for people who are addicted, it's a nasty ass disease for sure.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    sometimes i think about trying heroin. but my mind says wtf are you thinking???!!! i became addicted to morphine after some major health issues and hospitalization almost a year ago. i still crave the shit out of that stuff. i get a prescription for codeine every 3 months for menstrual pain and i end up using it all at once then going cold turkey till i go back for my next scrip. i have a friend who brings me hydrocodone (dilaudid) that he gets from his mother (3 or 4 at a time) once a month... i've even thought about buying poppy pods to make tea...

i know if i wasn't in a place right now where i have responsibilities and and people who depend on me i'd be in an alley somewhere shooting up puddle water with my junk. i have such an addictive nature. le sigh...

it's rough out there. i feel so bad for people who are addicted, it's a nasty ass disease for sure.
    Stop.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Elite Member

Oh Annika.. NO Please DON'T DO IT!

Is there anyway that you could get some counselling or any kind of help for what you are going through?
    Kittylady likes this.

Annika, my daughter died in July from a heroin overdose. Please don't try it. Life is beautiful, please don't waste yours.

Hugs, Darksith.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Annika, my daughter died in July from a heroin overdose. Please don't try it. Life is beautiful, please don't waste yours.
    That is tragic, my sincerest condolences.

I am so sorry.

The one decent thing Nancy Reagan ever said, "Just Say NO".
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Elite Member

My deepest condolences to you and your loved ones, darksithbunny.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post

you already see that you have an addiction to the stuff, why not deal with the menstraul pains without meds? You find a better fix with your hydrocodone friend, why not un friend him? In your post you seem to know what you are addicted to and what friends to get it from.
    Why not stop?
    Easy to say this, easy to say that....easily on a gossip board you claimed to be addicted, just as easily I gave you the solution to quit.
    if you can see your problem black and white like you posted it here, why can't you quit it as easy as I posted it here?
    So sorry for your troubles, only you can find your way out.

Annika, you are on a very slippery slope. Be careful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information