Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian attempting to copyright her bum

Default Kim Kardashian attempting to copyright her bum

Does Kim Kardashian have her eye on your bottom?

The celebrity is attempting to copyright her bum. How long before she comes after yours?

Thursday 30 October 2014 12.41 EDT

Kim Kardashian … rear-guard action. Photograph: Samir Hussein/WireImage To Los Angeles, where Lost in Showbiz learns that a landmark court case may be brewing. It derives this knowledge from a feature in leading legal periodical Closer magazine, headlined KIM KARDASHIAN FUMES OVER BOTTOM “COPYCAT”. We won’t go into too much detail here, because quite frankly, reading the whole article made Lost in Showbiz worry that civilisation as we know it is doomed and that brimstone is going to start raining from the sky any minute. Suffice to say, the general thrust is that Kim Kardashian is angry at a woman the piece refers to as “internet bottom sensation” Jen Selter. Selter has been posting photographs of her large buttocks on Instagram, an activity Kardashian apparently feels is an unacceptable infringement upon her very raison d’etre: one of the gangplanks of Kim Kardashian’s global celebrity being her nonpareil ability to take photographs of her own large buttocks with a cameraphone. “Kim thinks Jen copies all her poses … she is fuming as she feels her curvy bum is one of her most unique selling points and feels that Jen is just trying to cash in.”

By this point in the article, Lost in Showbiz was losing the will to live, but the next line brought it up short.

“Insiders say Kim has sought legal advice to see if they can stop Jen,” it read, raising the very real possibility that, somewhere in California, a crack team of lawyers may at this very moment be working around the clock to copyright buttocks on behalf of Kim Kardashian. You may say this is an entirely ridiculous scenario – we are all, God willing, born with buttocks, Kanye West’s wife can’t just carry on as if she personally invented the concept of having an arse. To which Lost in Showbiz can only respond: do you know how much money these people have? They can bankroll the best legal minds in America! Frankly, if anyone can copyright the concept of buttocks, it’s the West-Kardashians.

Lost in Showbiz envisages a dystopian future, in which no man or woman is legally allowed to have buttocks without first applying to Kim Kardashian for a licence: those unable to produce the right documentation on request forced to suffer the horrifying consequences. Terrorism, ebola, now Kim Kardashian quite literally trying to pinch our arses: can 2014 get any worse?

Does Kim Kardashian have her eye on your bottom? | Life and style | The Guardian

Good grief

Elite Member

Hey, Angelina Jolie could copyright her lips, Sean Connery his Scottish accent, Jaden Smith the wrinkled forehead, Donald Trump the comb over, Paris Hilton herpes.
    Back luck if you're an up-and-coming herpes ridden, balding, Scottish actor with full lips.

Also: I want all of the Lardassians to die in a violent fire.

She needs to sue Khloe.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

The only possible upside to this insanity is the delicious possibility that Anderson Cooper would giggle his way thru reporting this ridiculousness.

Now I have to go to YouTube and watch him giggle. I love him so much.

That Instagram chick has a way better body/butt than the Lardassian ever did.

Nobody wants your saggy, lumpy diaper butt, Kum!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

An ass trying to copyright an ass. Sure hope she has a (butt)crack team of lawyers.
    Bombshell and sluce like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Pillsbury had the copyright first.
    tulip, Lily Bleu, kasippu and 2 others like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

So no one else is allowed to take pics of their ass on instagram? And they can't pose in any way that's even slightly reminiscent of lardass Kim. Does she think she corners the market on instagram ass pics? She has a very bloated opinion of herself. And yes, I used the word bloated because it goes perfectly with her.
    Lily Bleu likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Virtually no resemblance. In a side-by-side comparison of photos, it actually looks like Kim ate Jen Selter and that all of it went to Kim' ass.

When I look at pics of that Jen Selter, it inspires me to maybe put down my cookie and go to the gym. When I look at pics of Kim's ass, the only thing that occurs to me is why in the world does she dress to flaunt her ass when it is just so weirdly misshapen.

King Solomon would hand this baby over to Jen, for sure!!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

King Solomon would suggest that Kim's ass be split in half.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

I was thinking quarters. There's enough to go around.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

She sure has a fixation on it doesn't she? Idiot.
    rollo likes this.

With a little mojo and fresh garlic slow cooked...
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information