Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Angie Harmon and Jason Sehorn Separate After 13 Years of Marriage

Default Angie Harmon and Jason Sehorn Separate After 13 Years of Marriage

I want to know more about the woman who was harassing her at her home.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/ce...125554573.html

Angie Harmon's days as a football wife are over.

The Rizzoli & Isles actress, 42, announced Sunday that she and retired NFL player Jason Sehorn had separated after 13 years of marriage. "For the sake of their children, they ask for respect and privacy as they navigate this time in their lives," her rep told The Insider With Yahoo in a statement.

Talk of trouble first came in July when Harmon sought a protective order against a woman who had been harassing her at her Los Angeles home. Harmon included her three daughters Finley, 11, Avery, 9, and Emery, 5 in the order, but omitted Sehorn, explaining that he was living at their main house in North Carolina and didn't visit the L.A. abode.

Harmon became engaged to the then-New York Giants cornerback, 43, on The Tonight Show in 1998. The Law & Order alum was being interviewed when Sehorn surprised her and popped the question. They tied the knot during a star-studded celebration in her native Texas in June 2001.

When Harmon signed on for TNT's Rizzoli & Isles in 2010, the couple was living full-time in Charlotte, North Carolina, with their children, so she began commuting to L.A. to shoot the show, leaving Jason and her girls on the East Coast. She told Good Housekeeping in 2011 that the "mommy guilt" she was feeling over her decision was difficult.

"Im a mess," she said. "Ive lost 10 pounds since I got here. This is the hardest time in my life, for sure."

In 2012, she talked about trying to make time for her marriage from afar, revealing that it was a challenge. "We don't get out Friday nights early enough to catch a flight home," she told YourTango. "So I'm here. We sometimes meet in Texas, a 2 1/2 hour flight for both of us. I miss my kids, so it's hard, but my children are so understanding."

Asked how she kept her marriage happy, she answered, "It's a lot of work, really."

Perhaps too much work at the end of the day.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Feel bad for her kids, but I can't stand her.
    *DIVA!, sluce, Callalily and 6 others like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Whoa...there is a stalker for everyone, I guess. I wish her and the girls good luck keeping that lady away from them. I wish I could post the picture I just saw online of her girls,..they all three have some wicked brows....wowza!!

Oh I am going to need a lot more dirt on this separation.

For those who never had the pleasure...

omg Jason Sehorn was my big time crush. I had a couple of awesome Giants jerseys with his name on it. Got an autograph around here somewhere.
    then he married that whore Angie Harmon. I gave my shirts away, i was crushed LOL.
    Laxmobster and sluce like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Apparently this blind item is about them:

4. WINE AND SASS 11/03
    This couple's marriage is over and I for one, am glad. Not to be mean since they do have a family, but I have worked first-hand with this lady and she is a bitch-on-wheels. B-List actress/model bordering C-List who is an eternal victim and has had her husband on a choke collar since they got married years ago. He's a very nice, happy-go-lucky guy who instead of causing controversy in the household, just goes along with her paranoia and high maintenance demands. She, of course, made the appearance of a laid back lady, but after marriage she let the real her come out. I worked extensively with the husband 15 years ago and she used our company as her personal assistant service because we worked with her husband. Sent her mail to our office because she thought the postman was telling people where she lived. Let me just say that she lived in an area with many more celebrities wayyyy more famous and they had no issues. She demanded the same person walk her mail and deliver it to her in the parking garage of our building. She would wait in her car and one time that person wasn't in the office and we sent the receptionist down there. She wouldn't roll her window down to let them hand her her mail and just drove off in a huff. Anyhooo-her husband did what he could to just try to get some sanity by staying busy and having meet-n-greets & running his business, AKA, beers with his buddies. When she traveled for some of her acting gigs, he was either with her, watching the kids and not allowed to have help or was watched. He never cheated on her that I know of and never even gave her a reason to keep on such a tight leash, but if you've seen any interviews with her, you know that she thinks the world revolves around her and everyone is out to get her. This past few months he had to travel a few times for one of the jobs he does and discovered that she had called two of his associates to ask them if they witnessed any inappropriate behavior from her husband and any of the ladies there. The associates took him aside and told him that his wife had asked them to report back anything they see and spy on him for her. She also told him he needed to look into cosmetic improvements on his face the week he got back from that business trip. I guess that was the final straw. They have been separated for a few months now and he's living life not tethered to a paranoid psycho. All those years not being trusted but still never cheating...well now he is like a caged animal set free. One of his closest friends, a famous retired hockey player, canceled everything he had going on and they met up with this A-List media mogul/reality star. The hi-jinks haven't stopped and it's going on 3 weeks. They are making sure he makes up for lost times and doesn't regret his decision leaving that "Hose Beast" as they always lovingly have called her this past decade. Let's see if their diversions work and he follows through with this divorce. I have a feeling she will take him on one of her famous Guilt Trips, but this one could be one for the record books. She doesn't believe in divorce and thinks couples should stick through it all....Plus, she thinks it ruins her "brand" and her political platform. Angie Harmon and Jason Sehorn
    needmeds and snoopqueen like this.

She always seemed like a class-A bitch. I didn't know much about him but he seemed too laid back for her. Hope he goes out and gets his party on!!!
    needmeds and *DIVA! like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

He sounds either like a saint or the dumbest guy on the planet.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

when did JSJ 'work extensively' with Sehorn? When she worked for the Catholic Church she was convicted of stealing from? Or was it around the time she was arrested for forgery? She has more stories than Mother Goose.
    Mel1973, sluce and garysgirl1999 like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That Jsj item fits the bill- thanks for your posting electro sheep! These two are considered to be the "top celeb couple" around these here parts- they cavort (or did) with the nascar bros and their former pageant queen/ex hooters girl wives. My take is that Angie moved them out here to be top dog in what passes for "society". I could never get past old Ang kissing the butt attached to Sarah Palin. Maybe they will blame the liberal media for the split? Looking forward to the Family Values brand dirt spill to come.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    when did JSJ 'work extensively' with Sehorn? When she worked for the Catholic Church she was convicted of stealing from? Or was it around the time she was arrested for forgery? She has more stories than Mother Goose.
    That's juicier than this reveal. Do tell!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Gee, isn't Angie H. a rabid conservative who wants to preserve the sanctity of marriage?
    *DIVA! likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Back off, its a lotta work!
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

That blind seems legit but it's pretty lame. Is that the worst they could come up with? Everybody hates her anyway, they didn't need to make a blind item out of her being demanding and bossing people around.
    Be excellent to each other.

A (very) little background on the stalker thing...

Angie Harmon 'granted protective order' against female transient who 'harassed actress and her family at Los Angeles home'
    By PAUL CHAVEZ
    PUBLISHED: 19:54 EST, 14 July 2014 | UPDATED: 04:10 EST, 15 July 2014

Angie Harmon received a protective order against a female transient on Monday who allegedly has been harassing and threatening the actress and her family on a weekly basis.
    Harmon, 41, claimed that Janice Lee Davis has regularly come to the gate of her Los Angeles home claiming she's her landlord while yelling for entry and rent money.
    Davis allegedly has been showing up every Thursday and gained entry earlier this month.

Harmon called the Los Angeles Police Department, but Davis left before officers arrived, according to a report on Monday by TMZ.
    The Rizzoli & Isles star said in court documents that Davis was not scared of the police.

Harmon said the LAPD has been accommodating by 'putting their patrol on notice and making it a priority because of the high profile nature.'

Three daughters: Angie, shown with daughters Emery, Finley and Avery in June 2013 in Beverly Hills, California, sought the restraining order after threats allegedly were made against her and her family
    The actress asked for and received the protective order on behalf of herself, her three daughters, her nanny and a friend who lives in the house.
    The court documents did not mention her 43-year-old retired American football player husband Jason Sehorn.
    Sehorn famously proposed to Harmon on March 13, 2000 while she was taping an interview segment on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.

Public proposal: Angie and husband Jason Sehorn, shown in January 2011 in Los Angeles, got married in 2001 after he proposed on a late-night chat show
    The couple got married on June 9, 2001 and have daughters Finley, 10, Avery, nine and five-year-old Emery together.
    Harmon has been starring as Boston Police Department homicide detective Jane Rizzoli on the TNT series since 2010.
    Sehorn played cornerback for most of his nine-year career in the National Football League primarily with the New York Giants.

Read more: Angie Harmon 'granted protective order' against female transient | Daily Mail Online

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information