Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Jessica Biel at least three months Pregnant

Default Jessica Biel at least three months Pregnant

Jessica Biel Is ‘At Least’ Three Months Pregnant! Expecting A Baby With Hubby Justin Timberlake

Posted on Oct 29, 2014 @ 3:37AM

The speculation can stop: RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Jessica Biel is indeed pregnant!

A pal close to the 7th Heaven star revealed the exciting news after weeks of feverish speculation and baby bump sightings.
    “Jessica is at least three months pregnant,” the source said. “And she’s due in April!”

A second source revealed that the actress hasn’t had it easy getting pregnant in the past.

“Jessica has had tense times in the past when it comes to having a baby, so it is not surprising that she is staying mum on confirming the news publicly yet,” the other insider said.
    This will be the first child for Biel, 32, and husband Justin Timberlake, 33, who celebrated their two-year anniversary on Oct. 19 while vacationing in New Zealand.
    But as Radar previously reported, the A-list couple were victims of break up rumors when Biel stopped showing up to support her husband at concerts and during his Saturday Night Live appearance.

“Justin was solo again at the Saturday Night Live after party and he stayed until nearly 5 a.m.,” a fellow partygoer exclusively told Radar. “Everyone was buzzing about her absence.”
    Biel was also noticeably absent from Timberlake’s American Music Awards appearance in November, which she addressed on Twitter saying, “I’m watching from home tonight. Calm down, Internet.”

The partygoer also reveals that Biel didn’t accompany her husband to the show’s rehearsals on Friday.
    “She wasn’t with him at rehearsals on Friday either, which was sort of weird,” the source said.
    “And it’s not that Justin was flirting with other women or anything at the party but something just didn’t seem right. It was literally what everyone was talking about; whether he and Jessica have split.”
    But it turns out the couple isn’t splitting after all, now that they have a little bundle of joy on the way!

Radar Online | Jessica Biel Expecting A Baby With Husband Justin Timberlake!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

1) 7th Heaven Star - that show was over how many years ago?
    2) If she has a baby bump at three months.....
    3) "But it turns out the couple isn’t splitting after all, now that they have a little bundle of joy on the way!" - yup, because a baby always keeps couples together
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow, what an amazing pic of her "baby bump". All I see is a close up of some skin.
    Callalily and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

It's going to be a strange looking kid/foal. But nonetheless congrats!
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

The speculation can stop: RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Jessica Biel is indeed pregnant!
    there was speculation?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^I was thinking the exact same thing. There was certainly no speculation around here...and we speculate!!
    kasippu likes this.

The most recent speculation of any kind I recall about her was whether or not she was hooked on drugs/going to rehab. And after that, splitting with the hubby. And before either of those, that she has/had a girlfriend and this marriage was a sham.
    Belt Up likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

It is going to be interesting to see what that baby looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    The most recent speculation of any kind I recall about her was whether or not she was hooked on drugs/going to rehab. And after that, splitting with the hubby. And before either of those, that she has/had a girlfriend and this marriage was a sham.
    Now that's what I call speculation!
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Congrats to them. I like that they keep their private life private.

Just saw this pic on twiiter and is made me laugh. Jessica with Scarlett in 1998.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I miss the 90's.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I miss the 90's.
    So do I my friend, so do I.
    NickiDrea likes this.

about a week before this article came out DM released an article of Jessica on the beach in a two piece saying that her body was toned and I told my friend that she was either pregnant or had eaten a good meal...

Jessica Biel flaunts yoga-toned figure in skimpy string bikini while on Hawaiian holiday | Daily Mail Online

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Jessica Biel flaunts yoga-toned figure in skimpy string bikini while on Hawaiian holiday

By Cassie Carpenter for MailOnline
    Published: 15:06 EST, 29 September 2014 | Updated: 02:09 EST, 30 September 2014

148 shares
    View comments

Jessica Biel flaunted her yoga-toned figure in a skimpy string bikini while on her Hawaiian holiday Saturday.
    The 32-year-old actress enjoyed a day at the beach in her black two-piece while with her family on Maui.
    The Truth About Emanuel star covered her make-up free complexion with mirrored aviators and scraped her brunette locks into a ponytail.
    Scroll down for video

+17

Life's a beach! Jessica Biel flaunted her yoga-toned figure in a skimpy string bikini while on her Hawaiian holiday Saturday

Jessica donned a striped vest and tie-dye shorts over her sexy swimwear, and she was rarely without her UV-protecting straw sun hat.
    The Hitchcock actress was not wearing her 18-carat wedding band designed by Leor Yerushalmi, perhaps nervous it might get lost in the Pacific.
    However, Biel did have on a small silver band in place of the diamond sparkler.

+17

+17

Staring at the sea: The 32-year-old actress enjoyed a day at the beach in her black two-piece while with her family on Maui

+17

Locked away in the safe? The Hitchcock actress was not wearing her 18-carat wedding band designed by Leor Yerushalmi, perhaps nervous it might get lost in the Pacific

+17

Riddle of the ring: However, Biel did have on a small silver band in place of the diamond sparkler

+17

Bathing beauty: Jessica went make-up free as she cooled herself in the surf

+17

Soak in the sea: The A-Team actress dried off with a towel as she emerged, Venus-like, from the Maui waters

In one shot, the Total Recall beauty flashed a peace sign while relaxing on a folding chair beside a bottle of sparkling water.
    Jessica was also seen wearing white wide-leg trousers and flip-flops during her laid-back vacation.
    Biel then reportedly flew to Australia to join her husband Justin Timberlake who just performed sold-out concerts in Melbourne and Adelaide.

+17

Casual outing: The Truth About Emanuel star covered her make-up free complexion with mirrored aviators and scraped her brunette locks into a ponytail

+17

Protecting her face: Jessica donned a striped vest and tie-dye shorts over her sexy swimwear, and she was rarely without her UV-protecting straw sun hat

+17

Applying SPF: With her flawless alabaster complexion, Jessica was careful to apply lots of sunscreen in order to avoid skin cancer and wrinkles

+17

Beach companions: Biel took a sandy stroll alongside two family members/friends

+17

Upset stomach? In one shot, the Total Recall beauty flashed a grin while relaxing on a folding chair beside a bottle of sparkling water and an older male companion/relative

+17

+17

Joined her hubby: Biel then reportedly flew to Australia to join her husband Justin Timberlake who just performed sold-out concerts in Melbourne and Adelaide

The famous couple will celebrate their second wedding anniversary on October 19.
    The 33-year-old pop star has been Down Under for a while, even visiting the Australian Zoo in Brisbane on Wednesday.
    The nine-time Grammy winner will next rock out the Allphones Arena in Sydney this Wednesday.
    Meanwhile, Jessica's most recent acting gig was as Kat on the September 16 episode of the Fox sitcom New Girl starring Zooey Deschanel.
    Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel at 2010 Costume Gala (archive)

+17

Milestone: The famous couple will celebrate their second wedding anniversary on October 19 (pictured in 2013)

+17

'This is April. So much SWAG': The 33-year-old pop star has been Down Under for a while, even visiting the Australian Zoo in Brisbane on Wednesday

+17

Small-screen stint: Jessica's most recent acting gig was as Kat on the September 16 episode of the Fox sitcom New Girl starring Zooey Deschanel

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    It's going to be a strange looking kid/foal. But nonetheless congrats!
    Yup...horse face with brillo pad hair.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information