Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Jude Law Expecting Fifth Child with Ex-Girlfriend

Default Jude Law Expecting Fifth Child with Ex-Girlfriend

Jude Law Expecting Fifth Child with Ex Catherine Harding!

Jude Law is expecting his fifth child with a woman named Catherine Harding, his rep confirms to JustJared.com!
    “I can confirm that Jude Law andCatherine Harding are expecting a child together in the spring. Whilst they are no longer in a relationship, they are both wholeheartedly committed to raising their child,” the actor’s rep says in a statement (via People).
    “They consider this a private matter and other than this confirmation no statement will be made. I ask that you respect the privacy of all parties involved and their families.”
    Jude has four other kids: Rafferty, 18, and Rudy, 12, and daughter Iris, 13, withSadie Frost, and daughter, Sophia, 5, with Samantha Burke.

Jude Law News, Photos, and Videos | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Oh for fucks sake. Wrap it up, asswipe. Or better yet, get snipped.
    Sunrider, dowcat, CL** and 15 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Wow. Just how hard can it be to not knock up a woman you're having sex with..
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Setting up franchises, are we Jude?

Wrap it before you tap it, idiot...
    PoisonGirl likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

Why would someone be so lazy and want those complications in life, geez....various children with various mothers. Not with any of the parents and juggling all the different dynamics. No thank you.
    rollo and arie_skop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    Wow. Just how hard can it be to not knock up a woman you're having sex with..
    Maybe slightly harder when the woman is actively trying to get knocked up.

He could always get the snip and keep it on the DL. Y'know, so he doesn't lose any action.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Why would someone be so lazy and want those complications in life, geez....various children with various mothers. Not with any of the parents and juggling all the different dynamics. No thank you.
    Who the hell would want to pay child support to that many kids?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

What a fool. It isn't like he can't get some baby batter frozen on the off chance that he genuinely wants more children in the future and then get the supply lines cut off.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Jude you slut.

Good grief. Well that's one way to get back on the nanny circuit.

I used to think he was so hot. Now he's a balding guy who can't stop impregnating women.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Damn, he's like the British K-Fed with his super swimmers.
    firebrat1229 and qwerty like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Revealed: The 23-year-old singer/songwriter expecting Jude Law's fifth child... and she's just moved into a plush new home

Jude Law stunned fans on Thursday when he revealed he was set to become a father for the fifth time.
    And now it's been revealed that upcoming singer/songwriter Catherine Harding, aka Cat Cavelli, is the women expecting his child and is said to be around five months pregnant.
    The 23-year-old enjoyed a romance with the actor, 41, earlier this year, spending six weeks with him on location in the Czech Republic where he was filming.

+8

Stunning: Cat Cavelli, aka Catherine Harding, pictured at the Glastonbury Festival in June, is said to be the mother of Jude Law's unborn child

+8

Youthful: Catherine is 18 years younger than Jude and five years older than his eldest son Rafferty

Friends close to the singer told the Daily Mirror she is 'delighted' by the prospect of becoming a mother, despite being separated from Jude.
    The actor confirmed he was set to become a father again in a statement on Thursday, reading: 'I can confirm that Jude Law and Catherine Harding are expecting a child together in the spring.

'Whilst they are no longer in a relationship, they are both wholeheartedly committed to raising their child.
    'They consider this a private matter and other than this confirmation no statement will be made.

+8

+8

Working hard: The baby news broke as Jude is on location in West Sussex filming his new movie The Genius

'I ask that you respect the privacy of all parties involved and their families.'
    Although Catherine is yet to tweet anything about her pregnancy, her close friend, model Laura Coleman tweeted a link to Jude's announcement, writing: 'Congratulations to my best friend @CatCavelli on expecting her new baby. Can't wait xx.'
    Although the couple have parted ways romantically, Jude is committed to taking part in the child's upbringing and is supporting Cat financially.

+8

Sultry: Cat on holiday in Thailand in April

+8

Musical dreams: Catherine is a singer/songwriter who goes by the name Cat Cavelli

A source close to Cat told the Mirror: 'It all happened very quickly. They met a little while ago and fell for one another, then Cat told friends that she was going out to Prague, that's when it emerged that she was in a relationship with Jude.
    'Sadly they are no longer a couple but that they are both so determined that the baby will be loved very much by both his or her parents.
    'It is easy to see why Jude fell for Cat, she is beautiful, she is the person who when she walks in a room you just think "wow, look at her."'
    The Mirror reported how Cat had been working with Simon Cowell's SyCo music company and was considering auditioning for The X Factor.

+8

Sexy: Cat in a Halloween costume in an old photo on her Instagram

However, she is now focusing her attentions on motherhood ahead of the birth next year.In recent weeks, Cat has moved into a new house in the exclusive North London suburb of Hampstead - not far from where Jude lives.Last month, she tweeted a photo of her new book shelf with the hashtag #houseofhampstead.
    The Holiday star already has three children, sons Rafferty, 18; and Rudy, 12; and daughter Iris, 13; with his ex-wife Sadie Frost, who he divorced in 2003, who he shares custody with.
    He also has a five-year-old daughter, Sophia, with American model Samantha Burke following a brief fling in 2008.

+8

Family man: Jude with ex-wife Sadie and his two sons Rafferty and Rudy, daughter Iris and former stepson Finlay, whose father is Gary Kemp, pictured last month

This latest development is somewhat of a surprise as Jude has been mostly single over the past few years.
    He was last linked to actress Ruth Wilson until earlier this year after they often photographed together, although she insisted they were 'just friends'.
    Cat’s management has been contacted by the MailOnline for comment.

Read more: The 23-year-old singer/songwriter expecting Jude Law's fifth child... and she's just moved into a plush new home | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

klassy.
    Sunrider likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Gracious me. Hey, she can give Hugh Grant another when she's done having this one.
    rollo and snoopqueen like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information