Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Shonda Rimes ain't got time for Katherine Heigl's bullshit

Default Shonda Rimes ain't got time for Katherine Heigl's bullshit

Shonda Rhimes is one of the most powerful women on television. Katherine Heigl, after a burst in the movie realm, is back on television. So, does that mean we’ll get to see the women combine forces again someday? No. We will not ever see the two of them work together again because Shonda Rhimes has a “no assholes” policy, and Katherine Heigl is apparently queen of the assholes.

Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Shonda Rhimes opened up about all the bullshit she dealt with on the set of Grey’s Anatomy. From Katherine Heigl publicly removing her name from Emmy consideration because she wasn’t happy with the material to her waffling between going or staying, the whole thing was a mess and caused her to change the types of people she wanted to work with.

"I don't put up with bullshit or nasty people. I don't have time for it."

It got so bad at one point that she and the producers set aside a case of champagne, vowing to only drink a bottle after each time they overcame a new PR crisis or horrifying day on set. They went through the entire thing in three weeks. Soon, Rhimes became so annoyed and frustrated, she conceived a show about a crisis management expert and Scandal was born, a show which Katherine Heigl will never be asked to appear on. Because it actually runs smoothly.

This is a real quote…

”There are no Heigls in this situation.”

There have been rumors for years about Katherine Heigl being hard to deal with. From calling her breakout movie role in Knocked Up kind of sexist to aggressively defending her reputation, she’s made more than her share of headlines for viewpoint and behavior-related issues. Not a ton of people have talked on the record about these alleged problems, however, at least until now. Fortunately for Shonda Rhimes, she is in an incredible position of power, and she can basically say whatever she wants without getting people too riled up.

It seems unlikely Katherine Heigl will fire back. No real good can come from that, but if she does, we’ll be sure to bring you her words. Until then, judge the former Grey’s Anatomy star however you will. She’s far from the only person in Hollywood to be called difficult, but then again, her former boss doesn’t exactly make it a habit of throwing up middle fingers.

The Blunt Reason Why Shonda Rhimes Hates Katherine Heigl's Guts
    Callalily likes this.

Ooooh, burn.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I always have to say her name with a Yiddish accent.
    chartreuse likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Gold Member

She should not have mentioned Heigl by name.
    Alysheba likes this.

I think mentioning her by astrological sign would have been best.
    Seth82 and BuffyKatniss like this.

Fuck yeah she should have mentioned her by name. A woman as busy and talented and powerful as Shonda Rimes takes the time to tell the world how big of a pain in the ass you are--which merely backs up legions of "little people" accounts of what a pain in the ass you are--that shit is WELL DESERVED.

Fuck off, Kathy Heigl and try not being such a fucking bitch for a change!

vouch that shit! that bitch needs to be called out every fucking DAY! fuck her.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Gold Member

Not mentioning her by name would be pointless effort ... like a blind saying something like, "What fake-assed reality star whose fame stems from being pissed on, who is bearding for an A+ rapper likes to take selfies?"

*raises hand* pick ME!!! I know IT!!!
    twitchy2.0, PecanPie and mostroop like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Gold Member

Soon, Rhimes became so annoyed and frustrated, she conceived a show about a crisis management expert and Scandal was born,
    So she is saying that Heigl helped to create the successful show Scandal? I'm just sayin'

Katherin Hiegl is to Mel what Sandra Bullock is to greys.
    Mel1973 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

When you are an actress who reportedly is such an ass that no one wants to work with you, and you're relegated to NyQuil commercials, it's no wonder people don't or won't have time for you. Am on the road sans laptop so can't imbed this clip of her commencement speech, yet Shonda for forever eleventy11!!1.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EuHQ6TH60_I

Katherine Heigl said she regrets making a bad impression on Shonda Rhimes
    Credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

Katherine Heigl
    regrets making a bad impression on show creator Shonda Rhimes. The State of Affairs actress admitted during an interview with Mario Lopez that it "sucks" that Rhimes associates her with "nasty people."
    "The last one with Shonda…it sucks," Heigl said when asked about Rhimes' recent Hollywood Reporter interview, in which the Grey's Anatomy creator said "there are no Heigls" allowed on the set of Scandal and that she doesn't "put up with bulls--t or nasty people [anymore]."
    Heigl, who ticked off Rhimes after removing herself from Emmy consideration in 2008, added: "I am sorry that she feels that way and I wish her nothing but greatness and I have nothing negative to say about [her]. I'm a big fan of her work. I watch Scandal every week and so I'm sorry she's left with such a crappy impression of me. I wish I could do something to change that. Maybe I will be able to someday."

The 27 Dresses actress also admitted she's aware she needs to do some damage control. "That took some stomaching," she told Lopez about learning of her negative image. [I've realized] there's nothing I can do about this except to sort of prove it wrong, you know? And the only way to prove it wrong is for people to have a work experience with me that doesn't speak to that at all."

The mom of two appears to have hit it off with her new NBC crew though. In an Instagram posted last month, Heigl posed in only a towel with a handful of shirtless crew members. "I’m also a producer on this. I have more opportunity to get involved…but you would see between takes how absurd it is and all the jokes we're making and how weird it is," she told Lopez of the silly snap. "This job has been such a blessing for me."

Read more: Katherine Heigl: "It Sucks" I Made a Bad Impression on Shonda Rhimes - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

I think she provided a pretty good response to that interview. Wonder if she has a PR person helping her out?
    llamamama and BuffyKatniss like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

they showed a promo for this show. Hub acted interested in it. i squashed that bit of a dream when i told him what a cunt she is.
    *DIVA!, Beeyotch and greysfang like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information