Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Kimora Lee Simmons is pregnant with her 4th child

fgg

Default Kimora Lee Simmons is pregnant with her 4th child

Kimora Lee Simmons secretly weds businessman Tim Leissner

Kimora Lee Simmons is off the market, and itís her ex, Russell Simmons, who made the announcement.

Simmons took to Twitter to debunk rumors that Lee Simmons was dating rapper Birdman on Wednesday, revealing that the 38-year-old had secretly married businessman Tim Leissner.

Simmonsís ex also used a second tweet to address rumors about Leissnerís nationality.

Despite the announcement, itís still unclear when Simmons and the Goldman Sachs banker tied the knot.

The couple was photographed on a family vacation in December wearing rings on their left hands.

Simmons and her rap mogul ex divorced in 2009. Despite the split, the pair Ė who have two daughters together, Ming, 14, and Aoki, 11 Ė have remained friends.

Lee Simmons also has a four-year-old son, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, with actor Djimon Hounsou, with whom she shared a five-year relationship.

Kimora Lee Simmons secretly weds businessman Tim Leissner | Page Six

Kimora Lee Simmons pregnant with fourth child

Congratulations to Kimora Lee Simmons, who is expecting her fourth child.

Sources told Page Six that the model-turned-fashion designer, 39, is four months pregnant with her first child with her husband, banker Tim Leissner.

The two were spotted celebrating Saturday night over dinner at Gallaghers Steakhouse in Midtown.

Simmons has two daughters, Ming, 14, and Aoki, 12, with ex-husband Russell Simmons, and a son, Kenzo, 5, with actor Djimon Hounsou.

Kimora Lee Simmons pregnant with fourth child | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Celebs move on in a whole different way. It's almost as if time moves differently for them. She divorced Russell Simmons in 2009, had a five year relationship and a four (or five) year old son with Djimon Hounsou, is remarried to another man and four months pregnant with his child.
    idunno, tulip and CL** like this.

She's going to out-Kate Winslet Kate Winslet!
    KrisNine and rollo like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Holy family values Batman!
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!Ē Anonymous Introvert

So is she 38 or 39? Personally I think she's neither.
    KrisNine and Mrs P like this.

fgg

Kimora Lee Simmons and Tim Leissner Adopt Son Gary, Her 5th Child: Pic

Party of seven! Kimora Lee Simmons and Tim Leissner added to their brood with the adoption of their 10-year-old son, Gary, Us Weekly exclusively confirms.

“He joins the family as Kimora’s two daughters have gone off to college,” the fashion designer’s rep tells Us. “Ming Lee Simmons is a sophomore at NYU, and the next youngest (daughter Aoki Lee Simmons) is a freshman at Harvard. Both have started their college careers and join Kimora as the faces and creative vision behind their newly relaunched family business, Baby Phat by Kimora Lee Simmons. Kimora now has all boys at home. Gary joins sons Kenzo Lee Hounsou and Wolfe Lee Leissner.”

The couple, who wed in 2014, previously welcomed their 4-year-old son, Wolfe, in 2015. The fashion designer is also mom of son Kenzo, 10, with her ex Djimon Hounsou, and daughters Aoki, 17, and Ming, 20, with her ex-husband, Russell Simmons.

The former Baby Phat CEO’s children inspired her to go back to school, and she graduated from the University of Hartford in Connecticut in June 2018 — the same year that the Missouri native’s eldest got her high school diploma.

“I did this for myself and I did it for my kids,” the Fabulosity: What It Is & How to Get It author told Us exclusively at the time. “I believe in continued education and I think there are a lot of different ways you can go about it … I think it taking 20 years and having four kids made it even more fulfilling to me. Even though finishing up my classes was grueling at times, it makes me feel so good to have done it.”

The Kimora: House of Fab alum went on to say that Ming and Aoki were the biggest help to her during this time.

“My daughters would … format my papers,” the Tony winner explained to Us. “They helped me with the formatting and laying it out. I’ve had pure breakdowns on my Instagram Lives. They’ve helped me overcome that, and as a parent, I’m there to encourage them, to help push them and being there for when they stumble. I want that to be the message that in the last few months, I’ve dealt with school bullies, long nights, writing papers and everything else in our lives. I was doing this for me though. I was doing it for myself and it feels good.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-son-gary-pic/

pic at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Good for her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Run Tim, RUN!!
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!Ē Anonymous Introvert

Congratulations to them. That’s great.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

38-39? Bull fucking shit. I would have sworn on a stack that this heffa was at least ten years beyond that. Or older.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    38-39? Bull fucking shit. I would have sworn on a stack that this heffa was at least ten years beyond that. Or older.
    Hell, I thought she was in her late 30s over a decade ago! Does she own a time machine or something?
    DawnM74 and MsDark like this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Hell, I thought she was in her late 30s over a decade ago! Does she own a time machine or something?
    girls, the OP is 6 years old. so she was 39 six years ago.
    DawnM74, Beeyotch and BITTER like this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Run Tim, RUN!!
    Her husband is a crook.Excerpt from a 2018 article.Hip hopís original first lady Kimora Lee Simmons current husband Tim Leissner has been charged with money laundering , after the theft of billions of dollars from 1MDB, a Malaysian sovereign wealth fund. Leissner is a former Goldman Sachs partner in Asia who has plead guilty and agreed to forfeit $43.7 million.High finance and hip hop fashion royalty have collided on U.S. prosecutors desks. However, Leissner didnít act alone in the scheme that has now put one of the worldís most formidable financial institutions, right in the nucleus of what may be the biggest bank fraud in history. He was subpoenaed by the U.S. Justice Department on charges of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, a federal law targeting official bribery abroad.The two other people involved include Roger Ng, who is also a former Goldman employee and Malaysian businessman Jho Low. Around $4.5 billion was incorrectly managed from 1MDB fund officials and their associates, which include Leissner along with his accomplices between 2009 and 2014, the DOJ has alleged. Court documents highlight more than $200 million alone went to Leissner and another alleged co-conspirator.Just like a scene from a rap video, prosecutors said Leissner, Low and Ng used the funds for personal benefits, including buying luxury U.S. properties, yachts, art as well as paying bribes. Allegedly, the three men laundered the fraudulent proceeds through U.S. banks.Once the charges were initially filed in 2017, Kimora spoke out and said she and her husbandís finances arenít connected when it comes to her business endeavors, according to WWD. ďI fund my own business. So all my money, not that I want to say it that way, this is my third marriage that Iím on so, no, my husband has nothing to do with my professional life,Ē Simmons told the publication. At the climax of Leissnerís involvement with 1MDB, The Wall Street Journal reported he earned more than $10 million a year, according to people familiar with the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    girls, the OP is 6 years old. so she was 39 six years ago.
    I swear, these thread necros really fuck me up. Even where there's legit something current to discuss and I can see not wanting to start another. Especially when it's someone who's barely a celebrity in the first place.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Never mind. I tried to delete my post.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information