Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: 7th Heaven's Stephen Collins is a child molester

Default 7th Heaven's Stephen Collins is a child molester

Home'7th Heaven' Dad Stephen Collins - Confesses on Tape to Child Molestation ... NYPD Investigating

'7TH HEAVEN' DAD STEPHEN COLLINS

CONFESSES ON TAPE TO CHILD MOLESTATION

NYPD Investigating [AUDIO]

10/7/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Stephen Collins -- who played the pastor/dad on "7th Heaven" -- confessed to his estranged wife he was a child molester, and it's all on tape ... a tape obtained by TMZ. And the New York Police Dept. is now conducting an active criminal investigation involving sexual contact with multiple children.

Collins -- who is in the middle of a nasty, prolonged divorce with actress Faye Grant -- revealed to her in 2012 he had molested and/or exposed himself to several underage girls years before. Collins and Grant went to a therapist where she peppered him with questions about the incidents ... and he not only answered, he was specific.

Here's what Collins didn't know at the time. Grant taped the therapy session. We're told her lawyer advised her it was legal to secretly record the conversation because in California you're allowed to secretly record conversations to gather evidence the other person committed a violent felony ... and molesting a child under the age of 14 qualifies.

We have protected the names of the victims Collins mentions on tape. As you listen ... you will hear Collins refer to a "disclosure" and a "list." This refers to a confession Collins had already made to his wife ... which triggered the therapy session.

You hear Collins flatly confess to molesting an 11-year-old New York girl -- a relative of his first wife -- saying, "There was one moment of touching where her hand, I put her hand on my penis." He also acknowledges exposing himself to the girl "a couple of times" ... he says when she was 11, 12 and 13.

Grant asks, "When you exposed yourself ... did you have an erection?" He responds, "No, I mean, no. Partial, maybe I think."

Grant then inquires about other girls. Collins mentions an L.A. girl who lived in their neighborhood, but says he tried righting the wrong by apologizing to her years later.

And then they talk about yet another girl. It's incredible ... Collins has trouble keeping the girls straight, but then he gets clear and confirms the incident. We're told this girl was also from New York and was between 12 and 13 at the time.

TMZ has learned ... the NYPD is in possession of the tape, and last Wednesday 2 NYPD detectives from the Special Victims Unit flew to L.A. to interview Grant. We're told they asked her about the tape and about other potential witnesses.

An NYPD official tells TMZ ... there is a current, active investigation. The official says there are "at least 3 victims" and the nature of the investigation is "inappropriate sexual contact with minors."

Law enforcement sources tell us ... one alleged victim in the investigation is the relative of Collins' first wife, who we're told first reported the molestation in 2012. One law enforcement source tells us ... although decades have passed since the molestation, they believe the case can still be prosecuted because the statute of limitations runs from the date of reporting.

Collins -- who is on the National Board of the Screen Actors Guild -- frequently interacts with young actresses. In addition to "7th Heaven," he was also on the ABC Family show "The Fosters," about a bunch of young kids being raised in a foster family. And he had a role in the recent show, "Revolution" ... which also had underage actors.

Read more: '7th Heaven' Dad Stephen Collins - Confesses on Tape to Child Molestation ... NYPD Investigating | TMZ.com

Elite Member

i wonder if that's the reason why Jessica Biel wanted to get the hell away from the series they made together (seventh heaven .. or something?) .. because of Collins.

The entertainment industry seems to be full to the brim with sexual predators.. bloody hell.

Saw this first thing on TMZ's FB feed. What the everloving HELL? Is there anybody in Hollywood that isn't some kind of deviant/abuser? If true, I hope he gets the harshest sentence possible. If NOT true, then TMZ ought to be broiled on a spit.

And I've always liked him because he reminded me of someone I was very close to years ago...this changes everything.
    I hate pedos. Sylkyn, I wish I knew why Tinseltown brings out the perv in everyone.
    Sylkyn and greysfang like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Gold Member

He always gave me the heebie jeebies.
    BuffyKatniss and NickiDrea like this.

Aw Jeez.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

This could change the direction of a number of Blind Items, I think.

How awful. There goes a little piece of my childhood. Sickening. Lock him up.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Sick to hear this.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Yuck!! I watched an old episode of that show not long ago. Changes the whole premise of the show now, hearing this.

this is absolutely disgusting.

May he rot in hell if this is true.

I knew there was a reason I hated that show with a passion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Yuck!! I watched an old episode of that show not long ago. Changes the whole premise of the show now, hearing this.
    I barely knew anything about this show. Ironically, Mrs. Mohandas is flying out next week to attend the memorial service of a guy who was a reverend and father of 6 children. They were her host family for a year and she has amazing memories of living with them. He and his wife were married for 62 years. Just mentioning this because there are good people out there.

Oh, I know, Mo. I was just meaning that now, thinking back on his scenes in the show, a lot of what he was portraying in the show seems tainted. I guess that is why they call it acting. Very sick, if true.
    MohandasKGanja and Bombshell like this.

I'm so glad there's a recording, otherwise he'd just deny it or say it was something to do with a nasty divorce. Hopefully the girls will get their day in court. What a pervert!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Kill it with fire.
    NickiDrea likes this.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information