Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Nicole Eggert now working at ice cream truck - and general cheese chat

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Nicole Eggert now working at ice cream truck - and general cheese chat

Nicole Eggert used to frolic on the beach in a red bathing suit as a hottie on “Baywatch,” but these days the former TV star is keeping busy with her…ice cream truck?

Eggert was spotted this weekend dishing out ice cream from her new venture, “Scoops,” a Los-Angeles-area ice cream truck.

The actress, who also appeared on “Charles in Charge,” has most-recently appeared on reality shows, like “Splash” and “Celebrity Fit Club.” She reportedly filed for bankruptcy in January for the third time after her two previous filings were dismissed.

“Scoops,” which declares on its website that it’s a “family run business,” first opened about three weeks ago. Since then, Eggert’s social media feeds have focused on updating followers on where the truck will be dishing out dessert

Nicole Eggert now working at ice cream truck | Fox News

Baywatch's Nicole Eggert reveals new career as ice cream truck driver | Daily Mail Online

Glad to see she's not afraid to actually work.

czb

^^^ agree. but if i had a problem with my weight, the last job i would want is around ice cream....
    HWBL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ agree. but if i had a problem with my weight, the last job i would want is around ice cream....
    Oh, me too! Maybe she's hoping a weight gain will get her back on another WL show?

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Glad to see she's not afraid to actually work.
    Me too. I think I kind of like her.
    Flygirl and ariesallover like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

She must have taken what little money she had left and started her a business. Working it from the ground up,...nothing wrong with that! Good luck to her!

I second the remark about being around ice cream all day, if your watching your weight. That job would do me in!!!!
    SoCalMarie, card and JWL like this.

A true fudge de siècle for our once-great Baywatch stars....

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    She must have taken what little money she had left and started her a business. Working it from the ground up,...nothing wrong with that! Good luck to her!

I second the remark about being around ice cream all day, if your watching your weight. That job would do me in!!!!
    As someone who grew up and worked in restaurants for many years- you actually get tired of eating the goods. I worked in a Subway during college. I ate a 6 inch every day for about a year. I haven't eaten one in the 19 years since. Just the smell of the bread baking turns my stomach.

maybe she's lactose intolerant, so it's a perfect job for her.

except that cotton candy. i'd get sugar high on that shit all day.

czb

^^^ yeah but it was a subway. (eta: @charmed)

if i worked near ice cream every day i would be too large to get in the truck to drive....

lol True, Charmed. My oldest worked at Subway for a over year through high school. Not sure if she eats there now or not. And my youngest daughter was just hired at Subway in August, her first "real" job, besides detasseling corn for the last two summers. I will let you know what she thinks of the food in a few months...lol

Me too, czb,...me, too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    As someone who grew up and worked in restaurants for many years- you actually get tired of eating the goods. I worked in a Subway during college. I ate a 6 inch every day for about a year. I haven't eaten one in the 19 years since. Just the smell of the bread baking turns my stomach.
    When I was in college, I worked for a few months at a Putt Putt mini golf course. They had their own snack bar, and you got heavily discounted food as an employee. I ate myself sick with hotdogs that I slathered with molten cheese from the nacho cheese station. And we would put as much of that disgusting brick of fake butter in the hot popcorn popper as we could possibly tolerate. And chipwich's were like 50 cents.

Also, they had this GLORIOUS ice cream machine that you would load 4-ounce pats of vanilla ice cream into. And then you would add ANYTHING on top - frozen fruit, candy bars, chocolate chips M&M's, cookies -- and then pile drive that mess together into a cone or cup with this giant corkscrew that was built into machine. We would load so much crap in there that the ice cream only functioned as a cement for the ingredients.

We also had a cotton candy machine that did every flavor under the sun, including mint and sour apple.

To this day, I can't believe that I don't need a crane to get me out of my bedroom.

I see she has a few bruises . I hope she's ok.
    rollo, SoCalMarie and Makisa like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

In his younger days my Bestie worked across the road from a factory that made a particular Brit brand of soda and every week a huge pallet of cans of soda was delivered as a freebie to them all. He says it was great at first but after a while of drinking his fill for free and being nose fucked by the smell of it every time he came or went from work he came to loathe the stuff and it was years before he could bring himself to drink it again. I've heard the same about biscuit and chocolate factories. They let you eat your fill of freebies or discounted stuff because they know you'll soon end up sick to death of it and not have the odd nibble off the production line.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Even more so if it's your own business. You want to sell it, not eat it. Good for her.
    Kittylady and SoCalMarie like this.

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information