Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Charlie Sheen Investigated for Pulling Knife on Dentist

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Charlie Sheen Investigated for Pulling Knife on Dentist

Charlie Sheen
    clearly doesn't like going to the dentist, because he's under investigation for assault with a deadly weapon for allegedly going nuts in a dental chair in a rock cocaine-fueled rage ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Charlie was at an L.A. dental office last Thursday for an abscess. He sat in the chair as the dental technician placed a mask over his face to administer nitrous oxide, when she says Charlie went insane ... flailing his arms and striking her.

The technician told cops she walked out of the room as Charlie's security guard entered. Charlie's personal dentist was there along with the oral surgeon. There was a lot of commotion and the technician says when Charlie's dentist finally came out he told her Charlie pulled a knife and went after him. The dentist wasn't hurt.

The technician also told cops the bodyguard told the dentist Charlie was high on rock cocaine.

We're told there's an active LAPD investigation and cops are looking at a possible battery against the technician and felony assault with a deadly weapon for the alleged knife attack on the dentist.

We're told cops want to interview Charlie and the dentist before sending the case over to the L.A. County D.A., who will decide whether to prosecute.

We reached out to Charlie ... so far, nothing back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Ezh0H8EF

Charlie has teeth left?

Seriously though, his ass needs some treatment and time in a cell.
    Bellatheball likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

mjw
    Elite Member

Charlie's lawyer Marty Singer calls the allegations "completely fabricated." He adds, "No bodyguard made the absurd statement to the dentist. Charlie had a bad reaction to the noxious gas put in his mouth and nose."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3F092uXLn

We are expected to believe that Charlie Sheen had an adverse reaction to nitrous oxide? Maybe his adverse reaction is that the dentist mixed it with too much oxygen.
    rollo, chartreuse and Bellatheball like this.

There has been a few times I wanted to stab my dentist in the eye.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Right. Like Charlie goes to the dentist.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Right. Like Charlie goes to the dentist.
    Only to hit on women in the waiting area.

I accidentally punched my dentist in the face once. He told me to raise my hand if I felt anything, and I felt something. Just a total reflex. Raised my hand and boom! Right in the face! He laughed it off, thank goodness!

I read that his publicist said the nitrous oxide reacted negatively with medication he was taking to treat a shoulder injury he sustained while filming "Major League".

In 1989.

BrickHouse, rollo and idunno like this.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    We are expected to believe that Charlie Sheen had an adverse reaction to nitrous oxide? Maybe his adverse reaction is that the dentist mixed it with too much oxygen.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

He's a winning warlock alright.

mjw
    Elite Member

Charlie Sheen allegedly jumped out of a dental chair last week, pulled his nitrous oxide mask off and grabbed the dental tech's breast ... so she claims in a new lawsuit -- claims that Charlie says are absurd.

Margarita Palestino alleges in her new lawsuit, Charlie came to the office last week for a procedure that required nitrous. As she put the mask on him, she says he ripped it off, jumped out of the chair and yelled, "I'm going to f***ing kill you!"

She says she continued trying to put the mask on, and this time he grabbed her left breast and pulled her scrubs, then grabbed her bra strap and tried pulling it down.

Palestino says Charlie came to the office "incoherent" and she says the dentist told her Charlie was high on crack cocaine ... something Charlie says is absurd.

She also says Charlie lunged at one of the dentists with a knife and then started stabbing the dental chair.

And Palestino says on their way out Charlie's assistant offered her $500 for her troubles.

As TMZ first reported ... the dentist has told cops Palestino is lying and nothing of the sort happened, and he accused her of blabbing that Charlie was a patient -- a violation of HIPAA.

Charlie's lawyer, Marty Singer, tells TMZ, "This is a ridiculous claim by an opportunist looking to make her 15 minutes of fame and my client is confident he will prevail in this absurd lawsuit."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3F7gquZGf

Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    I accidentally punched my dentist in the face once. He told me to raise my hand if I felt anything, and I felt something. Just a total reflex. Raised my hand and boom! Right in the face! He laughed it off, thank goodness!
    I wonder if it's common to get kicked in the groin?

.Palestino says Charlie came to the office "incoherent" and she says the dentist told her Charlie was high on crack cocaine ... something Charlie says is absurd.
    Do dentists normally agree to perform procedures requiring nitrous oxide while the patient is under the influence? I believe I would ask my patient to re-schedule, famous or not.
    idunno likes this.

Why is it "absurd" that he would be high on crack cocaine????
    idunno likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information