Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Tyler Perry Expecting First Child with Girlfriend Gelila Bekele

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Tyler Perry Expecting First Child with Girlfriend Gelila Bekele

Tyler Perry
    is reportedly expecting his first child with his on-and-off girlfriendGelila Bekele.

“He is thrilled and over the moon,” a source told Gossip Cop.

Gelila is an Ethiopian model who is seven months pregnant right now, according to some reports. She has been dating Tyler for more than three years.

This will be the first child for both of them!

“I know I would be a great father,” Tylersaid last year on The Steve Harvey Show. “I don’t want to work this hard. I don’t want to have all of this and not leave it to my children,” he added.

You will be able to see Tyler on the big screen next in Gone Girl!

Tyler Perry Expecting First Child with Girlfriend Gelila Bekele! | Gelila Bekele, Pregnant, Pregnant Celebrities, Tyler Perry : Just Jared
    dougie likes this.

Why did I think he was gay? Didn't even know he had a girlfriend...

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Why did I think he was gay? Didn't even know he had a girlfriend...
    I thought the same...are we getting him mixed up with someone else?
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

He is gay she is his beard and surrogate!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Yeah, I thought the same (gay)...

I think this is becoming a "thing" in Hollywood - marrying/"having" children with beards... First Jeremy Renner, now Tyler...

Hey, life is short, if it makes them happy - having a baby with their bestie beards (as opposed to just doing it for the "see look, he's straight" PR), then more power to 'em.
    BITTER likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I don't know anyone who thinks he's straight.

No he is a misogynistic, gender stereotyping, self loathing, fake christian queen!! He has so many boy toys running around Atlanta that its surprising that not one of them have sold him out!! I guess he does pay well!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Ha! Was just coming here to write that I thought he was gay. Glad I'm not alone.
    BITTER likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Bronze Member

There's a blind item that seems to be about this at blind gossip.

"This wealthy and famous actor/director/etc. is privately talking about how happy he is that he is going to be a father for the first time. However, the situation is not exactly what it appears to be! It is true that his girlfriend is pregnant. It is also true that she is carrying his baby. However, it would be more accurate to call her his “girlfriend.” She conceived using his sperm, but they did not have sex. She is basically a combination of beard and surrogate… and is being paid very handsomely to fulfill both roles! Given how rich, famous and powerful he is, it would be a real coup for the gay community for him to come out. However, a painful childhood causes him to be very secretive about his personal life. For better or worse, do not expect him to come out anytime soon."
    Belt Up and Callalily like this.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    No he is a misogynistic, gender stereotyping, self loathing, fake christian queen!! He has so many boy toys running around Atlanta that its surprising that not one of them have sold him out!! I guess he does pay well!!
    His films are so awful. I'm glad that American actors and actresses of color get work, but his stuff is serious shite. It is. I'm no film auteur/critic or anything, but the structure of his films is so poor, the narrative, the dialogue. And his drag turn as Medea is no longer funny - it's embarrassing. I can see him being Medea onstage on one of his bus-and-truck plays, but imagine if Madea was played by a TALENTED AFRICAN-AMERICAN actress!!!! I know I know, he's laughing his way to the bank, and good for him, but it speaks volumes about what we accept in terms of entertainment these days. His soaps are just as bad.
    Callalily and *DIVA! like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

^ Plus, he has horrible taste in white people. Why else would he continue to cast Eddie Cibrian as token white guy? And put Kim Kardashian in a movie? I mean, really?

First thing I thought when I heard about this baby was "turkey baster." And "will Oprah be the godmother?"
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Plus, he has horrible taste in white people. Why else would he continue to cast Eddie Cibrian as token white guy? And put Kim Kardashian in a movie? I mean, really?

First thing I thought when I heard about this baby was "turkey baster." And "will Oprah be the godmother?"
    He at least used Kathy Bates once...but I agree, shitty choices regarding Kim and sleazy Eddie.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post

Yeah, this. It's so obvious that he has anger issues and resents women and its very obvious in his plays/movies/TV Shows. I think his abusive childhood at the hands of his father, sexual abuse by neighbors and family friends and how his mother put up with it for years (and attempts to leave) has left him to be quite disillusioned by a lot of people in his life and how he projects his resentment towards his mother by channeling it in his TV shows, plays, and movies.

And yeah, Tyler likes his thugs and his private parties at his mansion in Buckhead are the stuff of Atlanta lore. Too bad I couldn't hit up one of his parties and become one of his playthings before I moved from there, I have student loans to pay off dammit!
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; September 25th, 2014 at 10:20 PM.
    sprynkles, SHELLEE, BITTER and 4 others like this.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    His films are so awful. I'm glad that American actors and actresses of color get work, but his stuff is serious shite. It is. I'm no film auteur/critic or anything, but the structure of his films is so poor, the narrative, the dialogue. And his drag turn as Medea is no longer funny - it's embarrassing. I can see him being Medea onstage on one of his bus-and-truck plays, but imagine if Madea was played by a TALENTED AFRICAN-AMERICAN actress!!!! I know I know, he's laughing his way to the bank, and good for him, but it speaks volumes about what we accept in terms of entertainment these days. His soaps are just as bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    Yeah, this. It's so obvious that he has anger issues and resents women and its very obvious in his plays. I think his abusive childhood at the hands of his father, sexual abuse by neighbors and family friends and how his mother put up with it for years (and attempts to leave) has left him to be quite disillusioned by a lot of things in life.

And yeah, Tyler likes his thugs and his private parties at his mansion in Buckhead are the stuff of Atlanta lore. Too bad I couldn't hit up one of his parties and become one of his playthings before I moved from there, I have student loans to pay off dammit!
    I saw Temptation with one of my church members one day after service (she asked and paid) I left and went and sat in one of the other movies once I saw where it was headed-how dare he?? He always trying to teach lessons to the main people who see his garbage! It's so transparent you know exactly where it's headed after the first two scenes!! Not all women need saving by a man!! And let's not get started on that damn dress!! He needs to work out his issues in therapy and not with tv shows geared to lonely ass women who think some man is going to come save her like in one of his plays, movies, or shows!!

I for for the record did like Why Did I Get Married-but that was because of Jill Scott!!
    hustle4alivin and BITTER like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Yeah, I thought the same (gay)...

I think this is becoming a "thing" in Hollywood - marrying/"having" children with beards... First Jeremy Renner, now Tyler...
    Don't forget Hayden Christensen.
    BITTER likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information