Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Beyoncé Finally Shows Us What Her Bare Blue Ivy Baby Bump Looked Like

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Beyoncé Finally Shows Us What Her Bare Blue Ivy Baby Bump Looked Like

Quick, grab the magnifying glasses! Wait, no – we’re going to need more advanced picture analysis technology than that! Grab your coat, we’re going to the CSI forensic lab! I need Horatio Caine to enhance-enhance-enhance this picture of[ Beyoncé’s alleged Blue Ivy bey-by bump, because I’m having trouble making out the pillow seams with my naked eye.

Her Highness Beyoncé finally released the home movies music video that played during Bey and Jay-Z’s performance of “Forever Young/Halo” every night of the We Want Money tour, and as you can see the biggest highlight was a grainy clip of Bey and Jay showing off Bey’s fetus factory. Oh boy, my tolerance for these two stunt queens is already pretty low, but this is just bey-yond. I know this is supposed to be real, true proof of Beyoncé renting out her womb to Blue Ivy, but I’m still not convinced. SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS, BEY! Specifically the one for the I Can’t Believe It’s Not Baby!™ lifelike prosthetic third trimester bump you’re wearing.

I’m sure the bump Bey is sporting above is real (no I’m not), but it’s still a little too suspicious. The way Bey is holding her hands reminds me of when drag queens try to disguise the neckline of their breastplate by wearing a distracting necklace. There’s a rubber seam under that arm shadow, I just know it! Of course, we’ll never see the lower seam because it’s covered up by that sexy diaper thing she’s wearing.

But the bigger question here is…for why are Bey and Jay posing like every pregnant couple I’ve seen on Pinterest?? You know the ones, where the woman is always naked and done up in full hair and makeup and the dude looks like he just took a break from playing Xbox Live? “Oh, is this like a special memories kind of thing? Did you want me to change out of my cargo shorts or something?”

And here’s the full video, including a bunch of clips of Blue Ivy being adorable

<span style="font-family: Arial"><font size="4">

Dlisted | Beyoncé Finally Shows Us What Her Bare Blue Ivy Baby Bump Looked Like

[/COLOR]

I still think they had a surrogate, and that bump was faux, but that's just me.

Hey look! Penelope Cruz was spotted recently with a baby bump.... A faux baby bump for a movie (filmed in July 2014):
    (Just showing the what the magic of make-up can do)

Source: Kamify Blog: Looks So Real!: Penelope Cruz Spotted Flaunting Fake Baby Bump
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Gold Member

Surrogate or not, the clips of Blue Ivy in the video are really cute. The rest is watching their life of revelling in excessive wealth.

So until now she has posted only pictures of the little one from behind and now she releases a whole video just with clips about her?

The clips were played during OTR tour.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Silver Member

it looks photoshopped. nothing will erase her stomach folding. nothing.

I need a Demi Moore Rolling Stone style picture to believe it.

I especially liked how they photoshopped a picture of Beyonce holding Blue onto the sarrogate after she gave birth to Blue
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Yup, not buying it. Like these incomprehensibly wealthy people couldn't provide a good quality pic. I really doubt either of them is playing with a ten year old cellphone or video cam.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Elite Member

I don't think the folding dress proves anything either. I don't remember how pregnant she was when that was taped, but when I was pregnant, clothes would fit weird and hang weird sometimes. This was late second trimester, if I recall. I looked more pregnant standing up than sitting down.

I'm not saying she did or she didn't, but I don't think that pink dress is the ultimate proof.

Silver Member

It's not just the folding dress. I don't know any woman who could in high heels, jump in and out of an SVU's heavily pregnant effortlessly and without any assistance like she did. She was hopping in and out of those vehicles like she wasn't pregnant at all.

They only came out with all of this 'proof' after people started saying she had a surrogate and they had year to make all of this up.
    rollo likes this.

I read this last night after using a... substance and I could not stop laughing at the picture. It really does look photoshopped. I feel bad, because it's like Beyonce can't win- when she didn't show pictures people said her pregnancy was fake and now that she shows pictures people say they're photoshopped. But I can't stop laughing when I look at that picture- his hands on her stomach just look really odd for some reason.

I think she was wearing padding in the stomach folding video. First trimester stomachs don't look like that in a first pregnancy and they don't fold like that either. Plus she had a suspicious "oh shit!" look on her face when it folded. I think she was wearing padding to look more pregnant than she was, maybe to try and throw off suspicion about her due date? Either way that stomach folding video was very suspect and not normal no matter what trimester she was in.
    Callalily likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Elite Member

What I need is one of those Katie Holmes Conspiracy photo/video montages. I wasn't paying any attention during Beyonce's pregnancy.

Nice, they show us a blurring image of a pregnant Beyonce. I still don't believe she was pregnant.

Totally photoshopped. Look how small her waist is! What pregnant woman that far along still has a waist?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information