Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 2 Post By soogar
  • 1 Post By fgg
  • 1 Post By BoogsBun
  • 3 Post By *DIVA!

Thread: If You Send Diamonds To Anna Kendrick’s Home, She Will Throw Them In The Trash

mjw
    Elite Member

Default If You Send Diamonds To Anna Kendrick’s Home, She Will Throw Them In The Trash

Anna Kendrick, being cute as button if a button were drop-dead, rip-your-face-off sexy, is the kind of person you’d expect to have … admirers, and by “admirers,” I mean “stalkers.” But not that completely insane kind that show up at her house and pitch tents made of their own skin in her front yard. Kendrick’s stalkers, so far, are more the nerdy types who pine away at home and live under the false misconception that, if only she knew them, she’d fall madly in love with them.

Some of that admirers, she told Marc Maron on his podcast this week, have gone so far as to find her home address, which she really, really wishes they hadn’t done. And on her birthday (which was August 9th, not that any of us are keeping track), she got gifts. Things like, say, teddy bears.

Some of these gifts come with sweet letters that say things like, “I’m sorry if this is an invasion of privacy, but … ” But NOTHING. It’s a creepy invasion of privacy. Period. Do not send things to a celebrity’s home address. “If you’d send them through the proper channels, it’d be a lot sweeter and much less creepy,” Kendrick says. In fact, Kendrick told Maron, whenever she receives gifts from strangers addressed to her at home, she throws them in the trash. She doesn’t even give them to friends, or to people who might want the gifts, because she just doesn’t know if one of those stuffed teddy bears is STUFFED FULL OF ANTHRAX, and she wisely doesn’t want to take the chance.

]How far does this “goes in the trash” policy extend? As far as possible, Kendrick tells Maron.

“I got [a gift] with, like, a really long letter about how he really felt like we should be together, and if I would just give him a chance, and he didn’t want to do it over social media because he thought that would pressure me because it was public … he [wanted] to be a gentleman. And he, uh, sent me a pair of diamond earrings.”

“Get the f*ck out of here,” Maron said. “For real ones?”

“For real diamond earrings,” Kendrick responded. “I did go and check. And I was just like, these have to go into the trash. I can’t. I cannot. I cannot wear them. I can’t give them to someone. It’s too weird. If the teddy bear goes in the trash, these go in the trash. Just on principle. So, I had to throw them away. If you send something to my house, it’s going in the trash.”

She also admitted that, while she hasn’t had to deal too much with stalker issues, she did have to hire a guy to investigate one person who got a little too psycho.

So the lesson here is: Keep your stalking limited to the confines of your own goddamn heads, and don’t send Anna Kendrick things to her house, because no matter how expensive it is, it’s just like throwing money in the trash. And if the gentlemen who sent Kendrick earrings is reading this, you should understand that she’s not wearing them. She will never wear them. Because they are in a landfill. Please get some help you crazy, crazy person.

If You Send Diamonds To Anna Kendrick’s Home, She’ll Throw Them Away[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Tati; September 10th, 2014 at 09:06 AM.

I sympathize with her. That is creepy as hell and who knows if one of them is going to turn into the kind of stalker that David Letterman, Sandra Bullock, and Brad Pitt eventually found walking through their homes.

How about donating the same money to charity in the celeb's name and then sending a letter about it to the publicist? It seems like you could be showing appreciation for the celebrity and not violating their privacy at the same time.

Silver Member

I think she should have donated them since she took time to check if they were real. She may have done that and is just saying she tossed them to discourage further gifts.
    gas_chick and holly like this.

fgg

"Anna Kendrick, being cute as button if a button were drop-dead, rip-your-face-off sexy"

i couldn't past this part. she is the opposite of sexy.
    holly likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Also when is ripping someone's face off sexy?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Hit By Ban Bus!

It is if you are Hannibal Lecter.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Nothing gets me going more than a good face ripping. Except maybe for a good spleen puncturing.

What at a huge invasion of privacy and since I saw the story of Rebecca Schaeffer I think it's a bit scary!

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    "Anna Kendrick, being cute as button if a button were drop-dead, rip-your-face-off sexy"

i couldn't past this part. she is the opposite of sexy.
    I think she's sexy!!
    sluce, Syd and brindle like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    It is if you are Hannibal Lecter.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Thread Information