• 4 Post By sputnik
  • 1 Post By PecanPie
  • 3 Post By Kathie_Moffett
  • 3 Post By Ravenna
  • 3 Post By Trixie
  • 2 Post By Mrs P

Thread: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel may be having marital troubles

Default Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel may be having marital troubles

This story is weak but made me laugh from the style of writing.

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel may be having marital troubles - Chicago Top News | Examiner.com

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel may be having marital troubles

Justin Timberlake and his wife Jessica Biel, who have been married for about two years, are now rumored to be having troubles in their personal relationship. Beyond the usual troubles that active famous persons have, such as the concerns of a music star’s touring schedule and time spent away from a spouse, the rumors get more atypical of such a couple. Along the lines of Beyonce and Jay-Z as well as Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon in recent months, the rumors about Timberlake and Biel involve a cheating husband, according to an Inquisitr report on Wednesday.

The specific incident that has brought the latest rumors of troubles between Timberlake and Biel involves photos that have emerged from a Paris night club. Photos reveal that Timberlake was at the VIP Room club in Paris. In the photos, he is, physically, extremely close to two unidentified brunettes. He is seen hugging them and whispering to them. In the photos, he has his arm around one of them. The photos were reportedly taken at approximately 3 a.m. on Friday, August. 22.

The incident – accompanied to photos of proof – occurred after Timberlake performed at The Olympia Theatre. According to Heat World, the famous singer was with his dancers and his band at the high-class club to celebrate the birthday of a female in Timberlake’s entourage. The report says that Timberlake was downing shots and drinking wine. At the celebration, he graced the crowd by singing “Happy Birthday” to his birthday-celebrating friend.

The report claims that Timberlake arrived at the club at about 1:30 a.m. He was laughing and dancing with the unidentified women for about three hours. Of rumor-interest, it is said that Timberlake showed a great deal of interest in one of the women for a lengthy amount of time. The report admits that Timberlake left out a back door in one van while the women took off in another. No word as to where either of the vans went. Yet, the public display has been called quite inappropriate for a married man – and something of which his actress wife would most likely not approve.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Was this run through google translate or something?
    holly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    Was this run through google translate or something?
    Yes. Set to translate from English to Mennonite.
    sluce, Mrs P, NickiDrea and 1 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Gold Member

After the phrase "active famous persons" I expected to find a Depends mention...
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Business arrangement falling through between these two weirdos? No shit, Sherlock.

Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Exactly. Moar pills!

At the celebration, he graced the crowd by singing “Happy Birthday” to his birthday-celebrating friend.
    Good thing the author pointed that out so clearly or I would have taken him for some sort of weirdo who sings 'Happy Birthday' to non-birthday-celebrating friends at birthday parties.
    SHELLEE, sluce and tulip like this.

fgg

Justin Timberlake: new cheating rumours

Before Justin Timberlake and Mrs Timberlake were engaged, there was a breakup. And the breakup reportedly had to do with his cheating. It was 2010. It was Olivia Munn. Though his rep vehemently denied the claims, he was the one who supposedly pursued Munn aggressively. US Weekly said at the time it was a 3 day f-ck party. Click here for a refresher. Shortly after, his relationship was over.

For a while.

And then they got back together. And were quickly engaged after that. It’s been almost two years since their wedding. Now…more cheating rumours.

According to Heat World (not all that reliable), JT was at a club in Paris on August 22. It was 3am. There were a couple of brunettes. Sources tell Heat World that neither one was his wife. And he took one of them to the dance floor and these pictures happened.

Clubs are loud. Photo Assumption isn’t reliable. It could be nothing. It could totally mean nothing that he allegedly left with the two women too.

Meanwhile, Mrs Timberlake is posing for Yahoo! Style in support of her hot brother and his hot friend and their fashion burlap coffee sacks. She put up her own money for them to produce a limited run of them. That green sweater dress looks really good on her.

“Show me a beautiful woman and I’ll show you a man who’s tired of f-cking her.”

Do you believe this statement? Is it reductive? Is it unfair? Do you think it could apply to Justin Timberlake?

Justin Timberlake cheating rumours Jessica Biel models for Yahoo! Style|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

pics at the link of jessica's brother. pic at the below link of justin at the club.

https://twitter.com/ohnotheydidnt/st...23174401212416
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Raise your hand if you're shocked that JT is a cheater.

Eh, I was surprised he married her.
    gas_chick, redcat and holly like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^Me, too. I was surprised he got married at all.

What's weird is I know a guy that's a serial cheater/long-term relationship/marrying kind. He's always got to be married, engaged, in a serious relationship and he's always cheating.

I think his Mom was a strong influence (not another one!)

Jessica is looking good in the photos.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^WTF is up with the dude's throat on the right? It's like a shark fin adam's apple.
    KrisNine and holly like this.

Hahahahaha It does look like that. It's just the shirt at a bad angle.

Thread Information