Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Robert Pattinson Dating FKA Twigs

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Robert Pattinson Dating FKA Twigs

Robert Pattinson Dating English Singer FKA Twigs - Us Weekly

Robert Pattinson Dating English Singer FKA Twigs: Details!
    Celebrity News Sep. 2, 2014 AT 8:50PM
    By Sierra Marquina

Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs are dating; the couple were spotted out to eat in NYC last week Credit: Alo Ceballos/GC Images

New couple alert! Robert Pattinson is dating English singer FKA Twigs, sources confirm to Us Weekly. The Twilight hunk has been seeing the talked-about musician, whose real name is Tahliah Debrett Barnett, for weeks now, one insider tells Us.

"Tahliah thinks he is unbelievably handsome," the source adds of the 26-year-old London-based artist, adding that the new duo met through mutual friends.

Tahliah has been generating buzz as of late, having just released her first album, LP1, earlier this year. Critics have acknowledged the emerging artist who also serves as her own music producer and video director.

Credit: Burak Cingi/Redferns

Another source close to Kristen Stewart's ex tells Us, "It's early [on] but they're having fun."

Pattinson and Tahliah, who bonded over their love for music, were spotted leaving Bowery Hotel eatery Gemma last week.

Pattinson, who composes his own music and has sung on Twilight tracks, was previously linked to Dylan Penn and model Imogen Kerr following his split from Stewart.

Wow, I guess there is a market for undertalented, hygenically challenged actors who look like their face has been bashed in with a shovel...someone for everyone...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Wow, I guess there is a market for undertalented, hygenically challenged actors who look like their face has been bashed in with a shovel...someone for everyone...
    For God's sake, there was even someone for ME - of COURSE there is someone for everyone, LOL......
    BITTER likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    you forgot rich

How much rich can you take when it's known that your man smells like unwashed butt?
    stef, *DIVA! and Mivvi21 like this.

Elite Member

I didn't realize he was smelly. Doesn't surprise me. Love the shovel comment. He's like a human persian cat -- flat face. But persian cats are cute, so scratch that.
    BITTER and *DIVA! like this.

His facial hair is so scabby looking.
    chartreuse likes this.

Only Flat Face can make Kristen Stewert seem like a less annoying human being.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I didn't realize he was smelly. Doesn't surprise me. Love the shovel comment. He's like a human persian cat -- flat face. But persian cats are cute, so scratch that.
    Apparently it's gotten better since he shills for Dior now, but during his Twilight days, he admitted to being a stank mofo.
    tulip likes this.

Whaaaaat!? This is one of those weird pairings. She's so amazing in my eyes and he's so meh that I'm having a hard time processing this. She's a bad-ass.

soogar likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Robert Pattinson treats girlfriend FKA twigs to romantic dinner date in New York | Daily Mail Online

Late night rendezvous: Robert Pattinson treats girlfriend FKA twigs to a romantic dinner date in New York
    By Kate Thomas for MailOnline
    Published: 06:45 EST, 10 November 2014 | Updated: 07:43 EST, 10 November 2014

She's admitted to being a painfully shy person.

So FKA twigs and Robert Pattinson tried to keep their romance under the radar as they stepped out for a late night dinner date in New York City over the weekend.

The hot new couple were spotted strolling through the city's empty streets as they returned to their hotel at 2am.

Dinner date: Hollywood heartthrob Robert Pattinson and his girlfriend FKA twigs enjoyed a romantic meal in New York over the weekend

Robert, 28, kept a low profile, dressed in a baseball cap, a casual zip-up jacket and jeans.

Twigs stayed true to her usual eclectic style, donning a loose-fitting printed dress with a high neck and a matching scarf.

The rising star finished off the look with a leather bag and biker gloves, as well as ornate gold costume jewellery.

Keeping a low profile: The notoriously private pair only returned to their hotel at 2am

The couple have become inseparable since they began dating this summer, but the 26-year-old singer/songwriter is finding it hard to deal with the media attention that surrounds her high-profile boyfriend.

Speaking to The Mirror at the Mercury Music Prize 2014 awards, she confessed: 'I'm quite a shy person and I live in a constant state of shyness. My character on stage is a small part of my personality magnified.

'I don't have Instagram or Twitter or any of those things on my phone and I don't really read things like that.'

Robert, who famously dated his Twilight Saga co-star Kristen Stewart, has also remained coy about his love life in the past.

In 2011, the actor admitted he doesn't like to discuss his relationships, saying: 'Most actors encourage the attention because they think it will make them have a more lasting career,'

'I don’t think that’s the case. The more you reveal, the less interesting people find you. Mystery lasts a lot longer.'

Mysterious girl: FKA twigs has admitted she is so shy that she doesn't even use social media

Robert Pattinson treats girlfriend FKA twigs to romantic dinner date in New York | Daily Mail Online

I've never heard of her....why is she wearing a hospital gown
    Kittylady, deenz, Belt Up and 1 others like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I think he's cute and I think she looks speshul. Her eyes are on the sides of her head and her mouth is always open.

He looks mentally challenged and she looks sleepy.

wow didn't think he could downgrade on Kristen (imo)
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information